Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" (62577 Views)

Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech / Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by deji17: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
All this cut and join audio makes no sense. PDP cannot even sell their Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by contigiency(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Me and my household are still with buhari. after all the people publishing this are the ones who wrecked the country. shame on them.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by fasho01(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
I am sincerely fed up with this country.. I hope to port very soon and kiss it goodbye.

Imagine if someone as amaechi who has benefitted hugely from this country at various levels does not believe in it, then why should I

B2D is still a task we must all join hands to accomplish in order to Get Nigeria Working Again
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Someone is being blunt and you are insulting him. The only thing they do is share money. Is Npower , trader moni not sharing of money? What global competitive skill is Npower transferring to the graduates... teaching. Most times it is impossible for a poor man to think well. Poverty subjects the brain. It’s takes a truthful and sincere rich man to help the poor man out of poverty. Are the rich sincere and truthful in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
tejiri4:
It is only a fool that will think Nigeria government will change. I stop believing in the government when I was in primary school, try hard to get a living for yourself n forget this useless govt that thinks Nigerians are fools, they keep looting money why foolish Nigerians vote for them. Spits
There is still hope, let all regions support the militants to crumble Nigeria's economy and everybody eye go clear
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by ajl: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
socialmediaman:
This is very damning for Amaechi. The funny thing is, Buhari isn’t trying to change or develop Nigeria, he knows he can’t, he knew he couldn’t even before he became president. Getting frustrated on Buhari’s behalf will only get you removed from his cabal.

With this exposure, Amaechi will become an orphan if Buhari ever wins re-election!

This is damning for Buhari, not Amaechi. Are these not the truth. Ask yourself, can Nigeria change the way things are currently done. The answer is capital No. All they do in Abuja is to share oil money. That's what the current crop of politicians care about. Is that not why they are ready to kill anyone standing in there way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Flexy2009:
Amaechi was caught off guide.
ameachi was talking against evil pdp when he was a governor in 2012.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
How has telling the truth about jubril's callousness become an insult?
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
kindnyce:

And the thing is, there's nothing damning about the audio. But in their usual mischief, they twisted the narrative
YOU ZOMBIES ARE READY DELUDED
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
kindnyce:

And the thing is, there's nothing damning about the audio. But in their usual mischief, they twisted the narrative
YOU ZOMBIES ARE ALREADY DELUDED
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Misterdhee1:
I was actually expecting an audio where Amaechi would call out or snitch on Buhari. If this really is the full transcript of the supposed audio tape, then there's nothing surprising or damning there. Reno should go ahead and release part 3 to drive home his propangada properly. For a man that could play "the Wendell Smellin" card, there's no stupid level he can't go to.
he isn't s snitching. He's only re echoing the sentiments of Majority of Nigerians who have been denied good governance due to this nepotist and reclusive govt.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by contigiency(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
WATCHOVER:

Because you don't know the great damage this tape has caused to entire APC campaign

Damage? Buhari will not loose a single vote because of this baggage. Is the source not from that fake pastor?
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Mitchewww(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
All these people looking for insults or snitch.

Coming from Amaechi that Nigeria won't work again and he is still a minister speaks volumes.

He wants us to vote Buhari knowing that it won't work.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jahwinaboy:
There is still hope, let all regions support the militants to crumble Nigeria's economy and everybody eye go clear
Abacha’s regime was one that opened our eyes but whop, Obasanjo came and made the 1999 constitution which is the bane of the problems we are facing. Why would someone compare Obasanjo to Mandela.... two different individuals with two life causes. Different things took them to prison, we didn’t think well. With that constitution still in place, Nigeria is far from change.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Phon1x: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
eventsmallchops:
this is an indication that even our leaders has lost hope, PDP , APC or whoever should start putting things in order because we can not continue to suffer this way, this is a society that doesn't reward merit, we are victims in our own fatherland.
imagine a society where you will struggle just to take permission from men who doesn't produce nothing before you can produce .
a society where money is flowing to those who sell favours disguising as public servants, they keep getting richer by graft and pull rather than work, the society where law don't protect you against them but them against you.
in a society, when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self- sacrifice.. you know that society is doomed.. we are dying of hunger and people think this is funny, may God deliver us

You put it starkly...but truth non the less
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
ajl:

This is damning for Buhari, not Amaechi. Are these not the truth. Ask yourself, can Nigeria change the way things are currently done. The answer is capital No. All they do in Abuja is to share oil money. That's what the current crop of politicians care about. Is that not why they are ready to kill anyone standing in there way.
It is when ameachi was a governor and abe as ssg, they were speaking against evil pdp in 2012
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by rottennaija(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:

in a sane country we would have a yellow vest protest to kick buhari out..this man buhari was a disaster in 1984 and now he is even worse..i dont have time for too much grammar and long right up..zombie please suck on this..people supporting buhari are insane and they need real medical check up..quote me at your own risk

Don't resort to insult in everything. You can argue your point without insulting anyone.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
“He said ‘Oga, stop it now. Coming from a governor, don’t be saying that. But two months in Abuja, Magnus said this country is hopeless and helpless. I said ‘why?’ He said, you are right, the only thing they do in Abuja is share money, they don’t work.”
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
ameachi was talking against evil pdp when he was a governor in 2012.
EYAAA WE YOU ARE IN SEVERE PAINS
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE INSHA ALAH AMIN
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Bizibi(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
fasho01:
I am sincerely fed up with this country.. I hope to port very soon and kiss it goodbye.

Imagine if someone as amaechi who has benefitted hugely from this country at various levels does not believe in it, then why should I

B2D is still a task we must all join hands to accomplish in order to Get Nigeria Working Again
it is a surprise,some of them don't like what they see but they can't say anything.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Toks2008(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has gotten a transcript of two viral tapes where the minister of transport and DG of the Muhammadu Buhari 2019 Campaign, Rotimi Amaechi was quoted as insuting the President, Muhammadu Buhari.

The tapes were reportedly made public by Reno Omokri and Mr. Phrank Shuaibu, a member of the Atiku 2019 Presidential Campaign team.

Below is a transcript of Amaechi's statements;

"This country can never change, I swear. The only way this country can change is if everybody is killed. This country is going nowhere, I swear.

“Even if you divide the country into 10, it will still not change. I’m not joking o. When Magnus (Abe) was my SSG, I told him that this country is hopeless and helpless.

“He said ‘Oga, stop it now. Coming from a governor, don’t be saying that. But two months in Abuja, Magnus said this country is hopeless and helpless. I said ‘why?’ He said, you are right, the only thing they do in Abuja is share money, they don’t work.”

The second tape said, “The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. The president doesn’t care. Does he read? He will read, he will laugh. He will say ‘come, come and see, they are abusing me here’.

“In fact, there was one case of somebody in Onitsha, a trader in Onitsha who couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah. And I was with Oga on the plane and the man was busy abusing Buhari. He said, ‘Amaechi, come, what is my business with Onitsha goat seller?'”

Listen to the shocking tapes HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-full-transcript-leaked-tapes-quoting-amaechi-insulting-buhari/

Amaechi is right but Atiku is never an option.

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Misterdhee1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
HaileSelassie:
he isn't s snitching. He's only re echoing the sentiments of Majority of Nigerians who have been denied good governance due to this nepotist and reclusive govt.
Seems you read Reno's caption rather than listen to the audio. Reno has fans afterall grin
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by tegafej(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
contigiency:
Me and my household are still with buhari. after all the people publishing this are the ones who wrecked the country. shame on them.

Ain't that lovely? That's just the typical characteristics of a zombie...

Walking straight into harm ways in spite of obvious warnings...

You deserve a pay rise for a job well done
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mitchewww:
All these people looking for insults or snitch.

Coming from Amaechi that Nigeria won't work again and he is still a minister speaks volumes.

He wants us to vote Buhari knowing that it won't work.

ameachi was speaking against evil pdp in 2012 when he was a governor and abe as ssg .
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
rottennaija:

Don't resort to insult in everything. You can argue your point without insulting anyone.
look at the Singapore their president used their independence celebration expenses for health care that's a sign of a good leader who do things different to the past ones,, BUHARI IS A SCAM MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
rottennaija:

look at the Singapore their president used their independence celebration expenses for health care that's a sign of a good leader who do things different to the past ones,, BUHARI IS A SCAM MY BROTHER
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by gra8mind(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
When I heard 'Reno' or 'Dino' I am convinced extinct people lead this country.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
It is when ameachi was a governor and abe as ssg, they were speaking against evil pdp in 2012
Defender. Keep it up while u wallow in the mud. 2012 Magnus was a senator
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
ameachi was speaking against evil pdp in 2012 when he was a governor and abe as ssg .
WAILER WE KNOW YOU ARE IN SEVERE PAINS
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Toks2008(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
ajl:

How is it damning for Buhari?

Many Igbos cough and blame Buhari for it.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Smile4daddy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
I love Amaechi so much. He knows how to release track to distract the PDP Zombies.

A couple of weeks to elections, PDP got no clear message on why they should be elected. No single alternative practical policy or program proposed.

They are still busy releasing fake news, allegations, poor criticisms of existing programs and audio tapes of other people's discussions.

Boom before they knew, FeBuhari 16th is here the day appointed for the Sane and patriots Nigerians to come out in numbers to vote PMB the only means at which our PVC believes.

Then zombies eyes will clear and Rigging Slogan will continue.

Sai Amaechi

Sai Baba.

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by victorazyvictor(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
Reno d table u are shaking has no leg n apc member are on it

Iron table for that matter.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others / Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) / Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.