Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos (6016 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by CastedDude: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
A man was seriously mocked for doing an unexpected thing after getting drunk in a club/bar. 

The unidentified man got drunk and urinated on the table in front of shocked revelers at club. A lady who was on the table that was urinated on, also did an unexpected thing after the man's action.

They lady (believed to be his partner) helped the drunk man to wash his joystick after urinating on the table. 

Onlookers were left shocked by the incident while some others laughed and mocked the drunk man at the bar. 

A Facebook user filmed the man and posted the footage online which has now gone viral. 

Meanwhile, some internet users have hailed the woman for standing by the man despite the public embarrassment. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/lady-helps-drunk-man-after-urinating-on-a-table.html

1 Like

Re: Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by CastedDude: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2019

Re: Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by CastedDude: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by delugajackson: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Funny how certain people chose to revel in stupidity for the rest of their lives. In his desperate attempt to "enjoy" himself, he ended up getting drunk and disgracing his entire lineage. What a shame. And you wonder how the next generation would look like if people like these are allowed to procreate.

For every foolish man out there, there is a more foolish woman to complement him. I think they deserve each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
If she no wash his joystixk, wetin she gain??
Re: Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by LuciferKristi: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
That girl is a good wife material - 20 yards.

She is the kind of woman I will eat out even during her period.
She is the kind of woman I will happily contract an STD from.
She is the kind of woman that can make me use my mother for rituals just to make sure she is comfortable.
Re: Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by Davash222(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
She did that coz she knows she will give him BJ afterwards. No one plays with his or her toys. Nice one girl. You like it clean.
Re: Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by Davash222(m): 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
LuciferKristi:

She is the kind of woman that can make me use my mother for rituals just to make sure she is comfortable.
Lucifer still dey learn work for your hand. Jisie ike

Re: Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by kunleweb: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
LuciferKristi:

This dude is a dead meat walahi
Re: Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by sparog(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
What do we say to dis now?

grin
Re: Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by habsydiamond(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Birds of same feather mingle together na....he go do the same for the babe too na... Na trade by barter
Re: Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
What explanation will he give when his clear eye and he sees the video? Cus if they tell am,he fit no believe

Re: Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by courna(m): 12:06am On Jan 07, 2019
LuciferKristi:

this your madness is specially made from hell....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by saltycreatordra: 1:04am On Jan 07, 2019
Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos - Romance - Nairaland hero sele without display
Re: Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:42am On Jan 07, 2019
The woman is a true partner.

A lot of people (male or female) would have pretended they didn't know him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Guy? Pictures Attached / Distant Relationship: Happy Ending? / **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.