Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister (5260 Views)

I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) / My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister by Champneys: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Suky01:
Haha this happened to me The guy (Alfa) with the biggest d--k in my hostel got married to my cousin . I nearly fainted when i saw him at my house for their introduction.

Looooool

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister by DasaintHope(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Suky01:
Haha this happened to me The guy (Alfa) with the biggest d--k in my hostel got married to my cousin . I nearly fainted when i saw him at my house for their introduction.
this one strong oo
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister by Angelacruz: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
karma is playing...but he broke the bro's code.
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister by Angelacruz: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
bbyby01:
It is the thought that my little sister is enjoying the preek that is freaking me out. This is a guy that was lamenting that he couldn't nack a certain girl because he was too big to penetrate her. Now it's my sis who is receiving the preek and she seems to be enjoying it. The guy too is enjoying her so much. He bought a phone worth over 100k for her as Xmas gift.

And it's not like we engaged in an orgy session for me to weigh his preek. We have a flat we all hang out and we usually take our bath in the compound after evening football.
this is very funny
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister by Angelacruz: 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
hahn:

How come he knows the width of his sister's vagina to be scared of the size of a man's dick?
very hilarious
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister by Mayng01(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
And the most painful thing, what is really paining me is that he has the biggest preek among our circle of friends. When I look at my darling baby sister and think of that his preek, you can't imagine how I feel

Op, you have really made my day, can’t just hold the laughter. That is what women like na. That na the reason why your sis no fit live am.
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister by bbyby01: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
orgylover:
omg this is the funniest thing i have read in a long while. what is the situation now cheesy cheesy
they got married last month!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister by bbyby01: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
hahn:

How come he knows the width of his sister's vagina to be scared of the size of a man's dick?
Disgusting!
You must be a pervert
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister by orgylover: 12:22am On Aug 16, 2020
bbyby01:
they got married last month!
omo so na evelasting big preek she go dey collect lol. wtf
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 16, 2020
Bbyby01 Let the small girl receive the mighty gbola it's very nourishing & medicinal for her body
What about the small tap hole pussies you've also devour who do you expect to mend those one's
Re: My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister by bbyby01: 6:19am On Aug 16, 2020
Please don't get me wrong O. I am not scared of the guy's dick or the effect it will have on my sister.
What I am worried about is that what some other girls are receiving and complaining, my little sister who I thought was innocent seem to be enjoying it so much.
E dey pain me say my sister don sabi things like that.
Now they are married. I pray God guides my imagination so my mind does not wander to their intimate life whenever I see them together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, My Husband Keeps Insisting I Stop Talking To Strangers / Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? / This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.