Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Need Your Candid Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Candid Advise (722 Views)

My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice / I My In Mess Or Part Of Relationship Challenge: Please I Need A Candid Advise. / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Candid Advise by guente02(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2010
I really need your help on this one.
. . . . . . . . . .
I met this gurl 2 months ago and ever since mehn dis gurl started 2 show me dat she is madly in love wit me, she calls more than 8-10 tymes a day then. Wel as per me and my personality would have it i did nt show her likewise bcoz her mission i dnt knw and so that i wont come across lyke an easy-to-get kind of guy [na my church gurl 4 dat matter].
So we went on 4 lyke let me say 2-3weeks trying 2 knw her beta but b4 den when she notice dat i no 2 love her and i dey reject her kiss and odas she bin tel me say now wey i no dey show her love or 2much caring {though i showed her a little as a human} blabla and say when i go get her tyme {dats start showing i love her}, she might nt be in love again.
Continued,
Re: Need Your Candid Advise by guente02(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2010
, Al dis happen b4 20th june dis yr.
We continue going den i started gettn turned on and mehn i come luv dis gurl badly. Den on the 20th of june i gave dis gurl a kiss and the next week she went bk 2 skol {skol of matriculation and me dey poly}. After dat kiss dis gurl's attitude 2ward me cum chnge drasticaly dat me sef come dey say 2 my sef "na kiss dis gurl want?". She dnt cal again unless i do, no respect {she do greet me or such b4}, dis tin come continue. Naw she no dey snd me msg {love or any}, she no dey call noting. She dnt even care hw i feel abt her. And me i b dat kind pesin wey tins lyke dey boda. 2day after abt 8days i called her we chatted a lil abt skol nd her well being. Wen i asked her y she no dey call me? she said if she no cal, me no fit cal? Wow! Did i say 2 my self. She dey suprise me evry minute by her attitude.
Me come say make i ask una wat might d probs. Weda make i bon d gurl or make i try sit her down and talk sense into her {i stil luv her sha}.
Re: Need Your Candid Advise by guente02(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
Nid ur assistance on dis oh.
Frank comments and where I flopped wil be accepted.
Re: Need Your Candid Advise by CuteAngel(f): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2010
can you rephrase ur grammer and make it understandable? Thank you
Re: Need Your Candid Advise by guente02(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2010
. . .:eNglish Edition:. . .

i met this gurl 2 months ago and ever since we met, dis gurl had developed a im-madly-in-love-wit-u character, she do call notin less than 8-10 tymes a day. Wel 2 me and the my personality i didnt show her likewise bcoz her mission was not known to me and i dnt want 2 come across or be seen as an easy-to-get kind of guy [as a matter of fact we both worship in the same church].
So we went on 4 lyke; let me say 2-3 weeks trying 2 know her better but b4 then, she did notice that im not in2 her love and i do reject her kiss request 4 some silly reasons and due to this development she started tellin me that, since i dnt care or show her love that a time will come when i will want to get her love bt then it would b late.
Re: Need Your Candid Advise by gozzilla(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2010
I wonder what kind of advice you want. You want to form hard to get, go ahead. I tell you it is fun. You will love the game you are playing just hope her words don't come true.
Really why do you all need stupid advice on matters you already made up your mind on what to do. I don't get it damn.
Re: Need Your Candid Advise by guente02(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2010
Jst dnt want to be seen like that. And wel i love the gurl then and she knew i did but jst dat i dnt want her 2 see me as an easy fish. dats al bt naw, thngs are on d verge of falling apart.
Re: Need Your Candid Advise by omega25red(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2010
she got you hook line and sinker. you said it yourself you were playing hard to get while she was the one loving you and all now power has shifted and you can't handle it. it feels bad when it's being done to you now dont it. grin grin grin

Anyway if you like her call her as much as you can and stop asking why she isn't calling you because you will only get the bad attitude. when you get tired of calling then stop and move on. i mean all you did was kiss undecided you shouldn't be that hung up on a woman just because she kissed you. i can understand if she dirty wind you but you smooched and now you get upset cause she is at school hooking up with new dudes who want to more than kiss her.
Dont let her get in your head either keep calling or stop calling which ever of the two pains that you can take is what you should go with
Re: Need Your Candid Advise by pash(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2010
Wen the babe ready you no dey ready, now way you ready the babe no ready again. Na one, one. So watin you wnt make we do? Maybe you gv the babe name or number we fit call her and talk to her to love you. OYA!!!
Re: Need Your Candid Advise by guente02(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2010
pash:

Wen the babe ready you no dey ready, now way you ready the babe no ready again. Na one, one. So watin you wnt make we do? Maybe you gv the babe name or number we fit call her and talk to her to love you. OYA!!!
hmm. . . No mke me laugh oh!
Re: Need Your Candid Advise by guente02(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2010
omega25red:

she got you hook line and sinker. you said it yourself you were playing hard to get while she was the one loving you and all now power has shifted and you can't handle it. it feels bad when it's being done to you now dont it. grin grin grin

Anyway if you like her call her as much as you can and stop asking why she isn't calling you because you will only get the bad attitude. when you get tired of calling then stop and move on. i mean all you did was kiss undecided you shouldn't be that hung up on a woman just because she kissed you. i can understand if she dirty wind you but you smooched and now you get upset cause she is at school hooking up with new dudes who want to more than kiss her.
Dont let her get in your head either keep calling or stop calling which ever of the two pains that you can take is what you should go with
jst called few mins ago and her responce was impressive. . . I tink her mood determines her responce these days. Anyway tanks 4 ur responces.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend / Go For Follicle Stimulating Hormone (fsh) Testing While Dating / I Love Her But Her Sister Is My Number One Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.