Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Met This Beautiful Lady On One Of My Official Assignment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Beautiful Lady On One Of My Official Assignment (1633 Views)

I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Met This Beautiful Lady On One Of My Official Assignment by omeremio: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
I met this beautiful lady on one of my official assignment. We exchanged number. We connected on

SM and we started chatting almost everyday, even deep into midnights.

She was shy and I am shy too.

From our chats....I knew, I have to break the ice first.

Though, the green light was all over....

We both agreed to meet again. She flew down and I and my friend picked her up at the
airport.

She is a boss lady. But she was simply dressed and full of life. Her smile will melt a stoned heart. Chubby and well endowed both back and front...........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/i-met-this-beautiful-lady-on-one-of-my.html

Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady On One Of My Official Assignment by kunleweb: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
cheesy smh see what joblessness causes

3 Likes

Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady On One Of My Official Assignment by habsydiamond(m): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
No matter wetin u talk I no go open am... Op dey use style grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? / How Long Does Sex Time Is Enough For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.