Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Scandalous! Swaziland King’s 12th Wife Caught Cheating With Justice Minister! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scandalous! Swaziland King’s 12th Wife Caught Cheating With Justice Minister! (3066 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scandalous! Swaziland King’s 12th Wife Caught Cheating With Justice Minister! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2010
The 12th wife of the King of Swaziland, a former Miss Teen beauty contestant, has been placed under house arrest after she was allegedly caught with her lover, the Justice Minister.

Mswati Nothando Dube, 22, and the married minister, Ndumiso Mamba, were reportedly discovered by police in what is thought to have been a ‘’sting” operation at the Royal Villas hotel in a town near Mbabane, the kingdom’s capital.

With King Mswati III, 42, away on a state visit to Taiwan, she has reportedly been placed under surveillance at her mother-in-law’s home and Mr Mamba is in jail on the king’s orders.

If convicted of the rather odd-sounding charge of ‘trespassing into another man’s home’, Mamba, who was once a close friend of the king, could be executed.
Good Luck to Both of them!!!

source

I dont know why the King is jealous, how can he possibly keep so many wives happy.He must learn from Fela.In Africa we share,but condomise always grin

Re: Scandalous! Swaziland King’s 12th Wife Caught Cheating With Justice Minister! by tpiah: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2010
oh well.

i hope wives #2 through 13 are ok?
Re: Scandalous! Swaziland King’s 12th Wife Caught Cheating With Justice Minister! by daylae(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2010
The crazy mornach shouldn't expect less. . .guess she's just relieving him of his duties sometimes;and that's but a good idea,lest the poor kind get worked-up by his numbered wives' demands.
Re: Scandalous! Swaziland King’s 12th Wife Caught Cheating With Justice Minister! by slex(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2010
shocked
Re: Scandalous! Swaziland King’s 12th Wife Caught Cheating With Justice Minister! by double08(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2010
12 wives,he must be crazy!!!!poor country and the King is living like a undecided undecided undecided undecided king I guess
Re: Scandalous! Swaziland King’s 12th Wife Caught Cheating With Justice Minister! by Onchedu(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2010
Sleep with another man's wife then be prepared for the fullness of his wrath and don't expect anyone to look upon him with disdain when he takes it out on U, or on you with pity.

(1) (Reply)

Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn / Help Me, Am Losing it. / Ladies Why Do You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.