Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? (4191 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / I Am In Pains..the Girl I Loved Is Now Acting blue film / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2019
I wanna give you a brief list of Cheating and which one hurts the most. please react to this and tell me the one that pains you most. You are required to choose a number, and you are not to choose more than one...

Cheating types

(1) Sexual cheating from a girl that looks very born again.

(2) marathon sexual cheating from a slay queen.

(3) Sexual cheating from an introvert girl that stays indoors

(4) Sexual cheating from an extrovert & social girl.

(5) Sexual cheating from a lady that advises you to be morale.

(6) Sexual cheating from a lady that brags "she can never cheat".

(7) Sexual cheating from a lady that is too caring & romantic.

(cool Sexual cheating from a lady who will not spare you when you cheat.

(9) Sexual cheating from a lady that is a prayer warrior.

(10) Sexual cheating from a decent lady with medicated eye glass.

(11) Sexual cheating from a lady you have been keeping as a virgin.

(12) Sexual cheating from a lady you don't really love.

(13) Sexual cheating from a lady you love so much.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Forreellinc: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2019
Ask your daddy

9 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2019
Forreellinc:
Ask your daddy
Have you eaten??

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Forreellinc: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2019
olsome:
Have you eaten??
Ask your father

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2019
Forreellinc:
Ask your father
Just take bread and tea... or akpu & egusi
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Forreellinc: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2019
olsome:
Just take bread and tea... or akpu & egusi
Ew is that what your father eats?
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2019
Forreellinc:

Ew is that what your father eats?
I command you to comment on my page to increase traffic..
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by tee59(f): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2019
Useless post.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Forreellinc: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2019
olsome:
I command you to comment on my page to increase traffic..
That's like commanding your father to get a job, its just not possible

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2019
Love never paid my bills and money never cheated on me.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2019
Forreellinc:

That's like commanding your father to get a job, its just not possible
I command you to reply my next post for my views.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Forreellinc: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2019
olsome:
I command you to reply my next post for my views.
Yes sir
By the way your father sucks

Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by lilmax(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2019
only the foolish believe number 6 when its said
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Forreellinc:

Yes sir
By the way your father sucks
I command you again to reply me for the next number of views.. Do it now or!!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
stupid post

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by TonyBankz(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Cheating na cheating abeg even if na frm holy abi social gal

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Uglymugg: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Valerie47:
Love never paid my bills and money never cheated on me.
Nobody asked you that, but okay.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by deyov: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
18 karate gold rings and silver rings for sale.

Contact us now

Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by courna(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
lol....
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by baralatie(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
the moment you see blanks.runs out off thread
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by mikejj(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin when she cheat on me with my lanlord..its hurts..after paying house rent.. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by uckennety(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Forreellinc: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
olsome:
I command you again to reply me for the next number of views.. Do it now or!!
sorry i am just replying i was at work, tryna earn a living so i don't end up like your dad
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=Forreellinc post=74604457]wat
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Forreellinc:

sorry i am just replying i was at work, tryna earn a living so i don't end up like your dad
Since you are back from work, eat some food & do very fast in replying this post for the evening views & traffic... I command you to be fast!! quick quick
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Forreellinc: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=bukkyemotions post=74604770][/quote]
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
Forreellinc:

I command you to reply for the views and traffic between 9:00pm to 11pm...quick quick quick
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by nedubest(m): 4:00am On Jan 10, 2019
smh vigorously
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Forreellinc: 7:24am On Jan 10, 2019
olsome:
I command you to reply for the views and traffic between 9:00pm to 11pm...quick quick quick
I'm sorry but there was no traffic in your thread so I got bored to sleep.
Hope you didn't miss me how your papa?
Re: Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2019
Forreellinc:
I'm sorry but there was no traffic in your thread so I got bored to sleep. Hope you didn't miss me how your papa?
My dad is good.

(1) (Reply)

Shock As South African ‘pantless Dancer’ Pose Inside A Coffin (photo) / She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend / Why Do I Hate Men???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.