Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend (4201 Views)

That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments / He Reminds Me Of My Ex / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by realteflon(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
she initiated the move first then I took it on from there. before we parted ways, I asked her for her number, she reversed it,I should give her mine she would call but I refused and insist she gives me her number. she called it out to me,I stored it. then she reminded me her phone was currently switched. then she asked my name.

now each time I call her,some how,i dnt know for this babe,she reminds me she has a boyfriend. I mean why make the move if you so want or have a boyfriend
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
She wants u as a friend.

More victims in d friendzone.

1 Like

Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by iceberylin(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
ÁM ŚŐŔŔŶ ßÚt Ú ĤÁVĔ ßĔĔŃ [size=14pt]FRIEND_ZONED[/size] grin

5 Likes

Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by nickz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
4G friendzone

1 Like

Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Hardheolar(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
welcome to friend zone
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by MisterLongman(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
If I may ask how did she initiate the first move? Maybe you mistook her actions for green light.
Either she was just flirting with you or she is just trying to pull your legs by playing hard to get

2 Likes

Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by realteflon(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
no babe can friend zone me. I know myself. am sensing she want to play hard for me. I sent her a text today and she replied, which gives me an hint she might be playing her to get
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Afrok(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Chei... Very sharp girl, the moment she met U all she could see written all over is FRIEND ZONE shocked. Bro each time she reminds u that she has a boyfriend, remind her too that u had an EX so she should look into ur direction now before she becomes an EX too tongue
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Funke4Jesuss(f): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
realteflon:
she initiated the move first then I took it on from there. before we parted ways, I asked her for her number, she reversed it,I should give her mine she would call but I refused and insist she gives me her number. she called it out to me,I stored it. then she reminded me her phone was currently switched. then she asked my name.

now each time I call her,some how,i dnt know for this babe,she reminds me she has a boyfriend. I mean why make the move if you so want or have a boyfriend
Girl! Girl! Girl! Is there no other thing in ur mind? U don't know more than girls. Anytime u visit nairaland, u will quickly head to the romance section.
JOBLESS BEING

1 Like

Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by misshoree(f): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
realteflon:
no babe can friend zone me. I know myself. am sensing she want to play hard for me. I sent her a text today and she replied, which gives me an hint she might be playing her to get
no bae can friendzone yu.what yu feeling like?
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
She wants u as a friend.

More victims in d friendzone.

you are among those into this friend zone thingy abi
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by realteflon(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

Girl! Girl! Girl! Is there no other thing in ur mind? U don't know more than girls. Anytime u visit nairaland, u will quickly head to the romance section.
JOBLESS BEING
see me see trouble, it's obvious you're crushing on me.

1 Like

Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Elantracey:

you are among those into this friend zone thingy abi

Lol. Kinda.

Not obsessed with the thing tho.

U don't do it?
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by realteflon(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
misshoree:
am not feeling like anything. an just being real
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol. Kinda.

Not obsessed with the thing tho.

U don't do it?

am still yet to understand the thing tho , its sounding like every relationship between a male and a female must be romantic , kind of makes me wonder what happened to platonic. friendship

1 Like

Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Funke4Jesuss(f): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
realteflon:

see me see trouble, it's obvious you're crushing on me.
It is well o! Do you think whenever a girl talks to u or says something about u, it means she's into u?
No wonder d girl is always reminding u she has a boyfriend.
Only God can deliver you.
Girl! Girl! Girl!
Woman Wrapper.
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
Elantracey:

am still yet to understand the thing tho , its sounding like every relationship between a male and a female must be romantic , kind of makes me wonder what happened to platonic. friendship

We're friends right?
This is an example of how normal frienship.

When it turns to freindzone is when the gal knows d intention of d guy, either plays on it by telling him she will think but in reality she's doing nothing about it, or make u act as a bf but in reality you are not.

Taking d Op into consideration, the gal is actually showing him signs, if she asks him for recharge cards or other sort of thing like that, he will/might gladly do, hoping that would convince her to date him, cos the girl hasn't ourightly and in herr behaviour shown him that she isn't interested and she's dating someone else.

*phew*
so many things to say.
Hope u understood what i wrote sha.

Btw, what about the thread?
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

We're friends right?

When it turns to freindzone is when the gal knows d intention of d guy, either plays on it by telling him she will think but in reality she's doing nothing about it, or make u act as a bf but in reality you are not.

Taking d Op into consideration, the gal is actually showing him signs, if she asks him for recharge cards or other sort of thing like that, he will/might gladly do, hoping that would convince her to date him, cos the girl hasn't ourightly and in herr behaviour shown him that she isn't interested and she's dating someone else.

*phew*
so many things to say.

hmmmm , OK I understand .

errrrrmmmmmm *scratches head*
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Emmysteve(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
One minute silence to another friend zone victim

1 Like

Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by realteflon(m): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

It is well o! Do you think whenever a girl talks to u or says something about u, it means she's into u?
Girl! Girl! Girl!
Woman Wrapper.
is this how you attack guys you have crush on or its just me alone. for you to know I visit romance section. one thing is obvious, you av been stalking me all this while undecided
Funke4Jesuss:

Girl! Girl! Girl!
Woman Wrapper.
is this how you attack guys you have crush on or its just me alone. for you to know I visit romance section. one thing is obvious, you av been stalking me all this while
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Elantracey:

hmmmm , OK I understand .

errrrrmmmmmm *scratches head*

Lol.

Seems you are more shy than i tot.
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.

Seems you are more shy than i tot.

yes I am embarassed , it took me step of this world to sign up for that contest and unfortunately I wasn't opportune to participate , creating that thread hmmmmmm.......
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Funke4Jesuss(f): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
realteflon:

is this how you attack guys you have crush on or its just me alone. for you to know I visit romance section. one thing is obvious, you av been stalking me all this while undecided
is this how you attack guys you have crush on or its just me alone. for you to know I visit romance section. one thing is obvious, you av been stalking me all this while
it is well o.
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Etetejake(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
misshoree:

maybe, he is feeling like a mosquito hero.
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Elantracey:

yes I am embarassed , it took me step of this world to sign up for that contest and unfortunately I wasn't opportune to participate , creating that thread hmmmmmm.......
Lol. I understand.

Its quite easy than u imagine.
Just goto create new topic, click on it.
Write the subject, then the body of the message. That's all. Easy as it seems.

Alternative is to write it on that thread.
The choice is yours.
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Etetejake(m): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

We're friends right?

*phew*
so many things to say.

forget about the thread. I just used it to mend my boxers.
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol. I understand.

Its quite easy than u imagine.
Just goto create new topic, click on it.
Write the subject, then the body of the message. That's all. Easy as it seems.

Alternative is to write it on that thread.
The choice is yours.

its not so easy as you think , am not so good with words embarassed

but I'll create it anyway .
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by tayoxx(m): 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
friend zone na bad tin....
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Elantracey:

its not so easy as you think , am not so good with words embarassed

but I'll create it anyway .

Lol. Okay.
I can relate.

Just flow with the wave.

Type it as it comes. *winks*
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:28am On Oct 07, 2014
tayoxx:
friend zone na bad tin....

i dey tell u.
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 07, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol. Okay.
I can relate.

Just flow with the wave.

Type it as it comes. *winks*

done finally embarassed
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Dating someone that is in a relationship isn't a big deal,it depends on how you play your game.

Then you can move from the spare guy,to the main guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Lead To This(pixs 21 +) / Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now / Checkout 10 Vagina Commandment, No 10 Is Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.