Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,860 members, 7,956,240 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Leadership Or Followership: Which Is The Problem Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leadership Or Followership: Which Is The Problem Of Nigeria? (5770 Views)

Nigeria's Woes: A Problem Of Leadership Or 'followership'. A Reexamination / Is Nigeria's Problem Bad Leadership Or Weak "followership"? / Nigeria's Failure As A Nation: Who's To Blame - Leadership Or Followership? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leadership Or Followership: Which Is The Problem Of Nigeria? by semasir: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2010
I was in a bus today where a journey of not more than one hr or less was almost doubled no thanks to the road stopages by police&the customs which led to arguements&a man was of the opinion that our leaders must at first all be killed. Another said the likes of Ghana,SA, even Benin Rep. are better than Ngr.I vividly paid attention&wondered if at all the followers are to be blamed or d leaders because I believe a clean house wil breed a cleaner society.With reasons, which do U think is d problem?
Re: Leadership Or Followership: Which Is The Problem Of Nigeria? by Sharonf(f): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2010
The leaders say the followers, the followers say the leaders.
I say it is you poster,while others were arguing you just sat down there vividly paying attention when you for remove shirt!
Re: Leadership Or Followership: Which Is The Problem Of Nigeria? by Sharonf(f): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2010
semasir:

a journey of not more than one hr or less

how can a journey be 'not more than one hour or less'?
Re: Leadership Or Followership: Which Is The Problem Of Nigeria? by semasir: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2010
the journey I mean is not supposed to be more than an hr. By removing my shirt means what?
Re: Leadership Or Followership: Which Is The Problem Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 11, 2010
Sharon_f:

The leaders say the followers, the followers say the leaders.
I say it is you poster,while others were arguing you just sat down there vividly paying attention when you for remove shirt!

lol

(1) (Reply)

NEMA Denies Killing Of Chibok Church Worshippers / Unsigned Electoral Bill: INEC, Political Parties Meet This Week / Senate To Inaugurate Standing Committees Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.