Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians (21910 Views)

2023: God Might Not Forgive PDP If We Fail To Listen To Nigerians - Wike / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by ItzBIM(m): 10:16am On Jan 09, 2019
Nigerian youths imaginie still supporting someone that called you lazy. Smh

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2019
You people are forgiven, PDP is still the best Option for the good people of Nigerian. Anyone that supports any candidate of APC is heartless.

1 Like

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by brexit: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2019
WHY CANT SARAKI BE BOLD AND HONEST TO TELL THEM TO FORGIVE HIM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by berrystunn(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Waiting

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by Ymin: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Immanuels7:
PDP is worth forgiving.. Pls God let PDP win this year. We regret supporting APC in 2015

No way for looters of our common wealth again.
Voting APC across all levels.
4+4 is a goal
Next Levels

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2019
imaging and some stupid idiot and stupid tribe w start talking rubbish here...

1 Like

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by gigabyte13: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2019
For the first time in his political career, saraki is taking kwarans serious.... That's very interesting, he is already feeling the heat.... kwarans shout in in voice " OOOOOOO TOOOOOOO GEEEEEEEE......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by KIDfurniture(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2019
APC & PDP candidates , all fraudsters ...thieves, 419 , too bad hardship always follow Buhari now he is surrounded by ex convicts and criminals. All APC & PDP candidates die untimely
Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2019
No we shall not forgive.

Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by Phred1717: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2019
We don't have any choice, because Tis APC guys are clueless and lack direction
Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by brexit: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2019
ARE YOU TALKING OF 16 WASTED YEARS OR 4 UNFINISHED YEARS,YOU ARE ECONOMICAL WITH THE TRUTH
holyidol:
You people are forgiven, PDP is still the best Option for the good people of Nigerian. Anyone that supports any candidate of APC is heartless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by DuchessLily(f): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2019
We will not forget PDP and APC sef. U are all the same. Devil's incarnates
Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2019
grin
Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by zabuur: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2019
How i wish i had a one on one with this guy called Atiku.

My question is just one

What did you do wrong to request for forgiveness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by jrusky(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2019
PStacks:
So u know PDP are Thieves..

O to ge...

Read what he said before talking that your useless o to ge crap.
Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by Cluv: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2019
In my own opinion, I forgive the peeeDpeee, but not return them too power
Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by jrusky(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2019
Goldenventures:
No we shall not forgive.

Tufiakwa

Hey stop using the word Tufiakwa ok no apc deserve to use that word I guess you don't know the meaning so just hold your peace ok.

1 Like

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by ope33: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2019
O to geeee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2019
I won't forgive pdp let alone forget them.

I will only vote for them in 2019.

Then I will now decide when to forgive them.

1 Like

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by omowumi9: 10:26am On Jan 09, 2019
Muttee:

The Senate president, Dr Bukola Saraki yesterday said that there is no way for the national leader of All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu to annex Kwara state ,even as he begged the people of the state to forgive whoever among the PDP candidates that might have offended them previously one way or the other to forgive them and vote for all the candidates because of him, and the interest of the state.

Saraki spoke at the flag off campaign ceremony of the gubernatorial candidate of the party ,Hon Abdulrazaq Atunwa, and other contestants of the party in Bode-Sadu ,Moro local government area of Kwara state.

He said,”Whatever wrong any of our candidates had done you,please forgive them because of me,and the interest of kwara and vote for all of them in the coming elections.Don’t worry, whoever among them that failed to perform this time around, we will together send them away “”

“We have known each other, don’t be deceived by their propaganda, they have failed us totally in the last three and a half years. Let’s send them away with their hunger,poverty hardship and insecurity they brought to Nigeria with our permanent voters card (PVC)in the forthcoming elections

“The purported move of Senator Bola Tinubu and his cohorts to take over political power ,in the state during the forthcoming general elections is an empty threat that would not materialise.

According to him, ” those who are against us are not from here and they are outside north and by the grace of God, they will not have their way in Kwara during the 2019 elections”.

He also said that, “these oppositions group are not known in Kwara. They are just impostors, deceptionists, propagandist among others. I want you to reject them during the polls so as to move the state forward.

He said,”We must all come out with our permanent voters cards and come out enmasse during the polls to vote for all the PDP candidates and Alhaji Abubakar Atiku and Mr. Peter Obi as presidential candidate and vice presidential candidate respectively during the elections”

He therefore urged the PDP members to move to various households in the state and mobilised for the party so as to assist the party to win the forthcoming general elections in the state .

He said he would also continue with the good work of previous administration so as to continue to advance the needs of the rural populace.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/forgive-pdp-bukola-saraki-begs-nigerians.html

Kwarans, vote PDP vote for more bank robbery. Vote PDP vote for empowerment of robbers and the likes. APC is not saint but it is better to vote out killers of innocent souls who are being empowered by our politicians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by Boyooosa(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
Lies

Misleading headline
Can u do us favour of the appropriate sir?
Thanx in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by superlanny(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Immanuels7:
PDP is worth forgiving.. Pls God let PDP win this year. We regret supporting APC in 2015
am sorry to say this , but you sir is very dumb. you want to forgive those that put you in this problem and banish those who are trying to fix their mess. I can see you are very intelligent.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by Basher8583: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2019
Immanuels7:
Dont worry. You go cry beta cry come feb.
No go find honest work to do.

4 Likes

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by oluwasegun007(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2019
OK... I have forgiven them because PDP is not a name of a person, neither do they have an ideology...

Today saraki is in PDP tomorrow he's not.. So why do I need to forgive PDP.

1 Like

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by drey076(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2019
Immanuels7:
PDP that stole your future for 16 years is worth forgiving.
why not consider another candidate if you don't want the continuation of APC.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by Sunrise258: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2019
Saraki urging Kwarans to vote for all PDP candidates because of him is a huge joke. Saraki himself is the target of the people. Kwarans don't want him again. And for a Yoruba man to have said Kwara is North is like loosing all the votes in all 13 Yoruba LGAs of total 16 LGAs that constitutes Kwara State. Kwarans should vote for Saraki's candidate so that they could rob 20 banks, same time, same day, same town, killing 100 people this time. Even if emir of ilorin turns to your campaign manager or DG, all saraki's candidates will not win in kwara. God forbid.

"O to ge"

2 Likes

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2019
jrusky:

Hey stop using the word Tufiakwa ok no apc deserve to use that word I guess you don't know the meaning so just hold your peace ok.
Did I talk about Apc?

Yes I may not know what it means. Do enlighten me. What does it mean?
Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by nasinebifegha(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2019
Immanuels7:
shocked I concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship. / June 12: MKO Abiola Speaking Against Corruption 25 Years Ago, Nigerians React / 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.