Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians (21906 Views)

2023: God Might Not Forgive PDP If We Fail To Listen To Nigerians - Wike / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by DemolaUnbias(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
O to ge
Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by shugabasbn: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Just tell this leprosy guy to refund Kwara money and other assets back. All we are saying in Kwara is Ooto ge. Enough of Sarakis
Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
11doubledee:

Did you take your time to read and understand at all?Opinion should be aired with reason(s).
Try to understand first before hastily jumping to conclusions.
Created simple instances of differential in income generation and management.Please am not concerned about who is right or wrong,after all we face the same national issues.
Your supposed "wisdom" is noted though. undecided
[/s]

My dismissal of your comment as being absolute rubbish and refusing to acknowledge you are being someone reasonable should not be mistaken forgot understanding the rubbish your typed or not being able to see your point of view

I just understand that you lack basic reasoning hence have chosen to dismiss you as being stupid
Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by Muriswas(m): 4:57am On Jan 10, 2019
Bukola saraki begging for votes in bode sadu? Wow! This is serious.life is so dynamic! A man who didnt have any campaign poster in 2015 because of self esteem is now running helter skelter! Am now beleiving that this man is in soup..well,i still rate him 55% above 45% opposition to survive this.otherwise,this is a lesson o.lolz
Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by LIBERTY1980(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARI 2019
INSHA ALAH AMIN
You Just Said What You Want, But I Told You What I Saw In The Realm Of The Spirit, Nevertheless Time Will Tell, But Believe It Or Not, Buhari Will Disgrace Atiku, Come February 2019, Iam Not A Fan Of Buhari, But Iam Telling What I Saw, When I Was Praying For Our Belove Country Concerning The Up Coming Election..
Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by highbee02: 12:53am On Feb 13, 2019
akinszz:
but he is the alpha and omega of pdp in that state.

of course, he's not. He bleeped up and we the civil servants are ready to treat the Bleep up on 16th
Re: Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians by highbee02: 12:54am On Feb 13, 2019
akinszz:
but he is the alpha and omega of pdp in that state.

of course, he's not. He bleeped up and we the civil servants are ready to treat the Bleep up on d16th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo / Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned / Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.