Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria (35971 Views)

Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by weyreypey: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
victorian:
South African ladies are too soft.

Nija babe or confirmed Warri babe , will just tear her cloth naked the wife in full glare of the public, then break bottle for ground ready to stab the wife ..lol

The wife go fear fear .. grin

The husband don japa! grin

Warri babe no dey carry last
Be careful. SA gals are in all the forms you can imagine. Na who see fear dey fear.
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by CharleyBright(m): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
she cant stand her husband because of his riches, cowardice

Come, where have u been all this while?
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
CharleyBright:

Come, where have u been all this while?
hmmm..chief chief !! I went on a boring vacation cry
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by CharleyBright(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hmmm..chief chief !! I went on a boring vacation cry

Hmmm.
I was thinking your Mods banned u.
I wanted to know which of them. did.
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by Burgerlomo: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? / Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.