Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3573 Views)

The 50k Girl Guy Pregnancy Scare Was Just A Staged Play..(proof) / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2010
Re: . by violent(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2010
yes sir, you are silly!
Re: . by 1105(f): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2010
@pOSTER
Hurrayh
clap for yourself,
Now u would have 2 spirits chasing u every nite
dont be suprised if u wake up 2morow and find 75 lashes of the cane on your bare back!!

1 Like

Re: . by Egbagirl(f): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2010
Yes you are!! funny enough you might not be silly o, you just might be blind! by what i dunno. or maybe em don jazz u!
Re: . by double08(m): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2010
Telling you that you are silly is like telling you that you are smart,

You are a dumb phuck,mucor,imbecilia  angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: . by SayoMarvel(m): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2010
You are VERY silly! What plans do you have for the girl, marry her? What is she's no longer able to produce? Do you think she'll be true to you even after the abortion? She will carry on, since she knows that you will stand by her during another abortion. You're SICK, VERY SICK, !!!
Re: . by InkedNerd(f): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2010
@OP, I'm not gonna bash you or anything but did you honestly expect people here not to say you were silly? undecided
Re: . by IykeD(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2010
Bro, yes u are and also require psychiatric test!
Re: . by Freiburger(m): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2010
You are not only silly, you are also a hell candidate.
Re: . by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2010
@Poster

Ise Awon Iya Aye niyen.

You are in a real bondage.
Re: . by Rocktation(f): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2010
Kinda sounds untrue to me so i'll just let you off easy.
Re: . by philip0906(m): 12:39am On Aug 11, 2010
^^
Gbam!!! grin grin grin
Re: . by SlamDunk(m): 1:12am On Aug 11, 2010
nope ure not silly, ure GBEWUDANI, but anyway its gud u asked,
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 1:19am On Aug 11, 2010
Oh, you're not. . .you're probably under a spell as a result of the sins of your fore fathers.
Re: . by adim2(m): 1:42am On Aug 11, 2010
just xpect anoda pregnancy tomorrow.
Re: . by InkedNerd(f): 1:42am On Aug 11, 2010
^^^ loooool
Re: . by Gabry(f): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2010
U aborted your gf's 2 pregnancies which belonged to another guy because u love her so much Im confuse really? Does that mean that your gf be like public phone for Yaba market abi? Meaning she dey open her legs for every bobo that pass by her or wetin? undecided
Re: . by lovemoi2(f): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2010
u probably love distructive challeges, Or some vodoo $hit, or love is blind
Re: . by Mobinga: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2010
You're not only silly but you are the most ignorant simpleton. You are not only silly but you and your girlfriend are asinine. Retarded Dumbfuck angry
Re: . by Meklex(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2010
Freiburger:

You are not only silly, you are also a hell candidate.
lol
Re: . by anamaboy(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2010
of course you are supposed to know that you are the most foolish guy in town and in the world if you have done such thing, what kind of love for God's sake will cause you to do that. any way ask God for Forgiveness becuase the blood of those children will be crying against you because you denied them the right of living.
Re: . by Okijajuju1(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2010
WOW!! Nigerians are so full of hate.

I will first start by congratulating the following posters

Rocktation:

Kinda sounds untrue to me so i'll just let you off easy.

For taking a different road.

philip0906:

^^
Gbam!!! grin grin grin

For following the guy who took the other road.

lovemoi2:

u probably love distructive challeges, Or some vodoo $hit, or love is blind

For not joining in the bashing

adim2:

just xpect anoda pregnancy tomorrow.

For going the route of humour

Inked_Nerd:

@OP, I'm not gonna bash you or anything but did you honestly expect people here not to say you were silly? undecided

For just being a sweetheart about the whole thing.

@ The other OP's

Na wah for una o!! So if una pikin cme tell una this kind thing, na so una go keep mouth answer am.

@ Poster.

I no even know wetin to tell you. I for follow enta you, but I sure say more dey come for back so I'll let the others curse you out cos you have earned it. So here is the only non-violent comment you might recieve on this thread.

If you said you did it only one time, I wouldnt have had a problem with it, but twice?!  angry Nigga wat were you thinkin?! Like someone said, it's prolly not true, but all the same, assuming it were, anyone who would do such isnt doing it out of love but rather deadly or is it foolish obsession. Mistakes like this are not made twice in an entire life time let alone twice with the same offender. I wish you the best with your "love", but like Adim2 said, you better keep that your butcher doctor on speed dial cos you would be booking anoda appointment soon.

1 Like

Re: . by beingme(f): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2010
is that ur profession - abortion?
Re: . by Basildon1(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2010
No, you are not really silly, maybe a pathological liar but def not silly.
Re: . by vivaladiva(f): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2010
y'all never heard of contraceptives----fank god for the western world
Re: . by Ben13: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2010
Twice? your galfriend must be a LovePeddler. grin
Re: . by violent(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2010
@OP

its either you are a lier or you re just stúpid---but who knows, you might just be a stúpid lier undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2010
@ poster I won't be surprised if you both turn HIV positive  because how  can she be going about sleeping with every guy without a condom.
Re: . by iykedee: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2010
I believe "goaty" is the word you are looking for. Just saying,
Re: . by phanthom(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2010
@OP You need to look for a very hot ring boiler then french kiss it very hard. That will teach u senses.
douche bag
Re: . by oboidanre(f): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2010
190.:

@pOSTER
Hurrayh
clap for yourself,
Now u would have 2 spirits chasing u every nite
dont be suprised if u wake up 2morow and find 75 lashes of the cane on your bare back!!

grin
Re: . by Onchedu(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2010
She probably will end up marrying someone else. U are doing friend friend with her. one day she will feel u know her too well to be excited by her and she will move it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dnt Want To Marry An Ashawo As House Wife, Please Help! / Will You Kiss A Frog? / Sexual Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.