Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Will You Kiss A Frog? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Kiss A Frog? (3559 Views)

11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her / How To Kiss A Guy For The First Time And Turn Him On / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Kiss A Frog? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
"Find a frog, Kiss it, and it will turn into a handsome prince...". This is a line from a song titled "Kiss No Frog" by the legendary reggae musician - Lucky Dube. The song was making reference to a fairy tale(some of us might be familiar with "The Frog Prince" - a story of a spell-bounded prince who needed a kiss from a woman to get free). Now, this song was relating to a lady who was initially trapped in this very fairy tale of finding a frog, kissing it, and watch it turn to a handsome prince. The lady in the song was said to have been frustrated cos she has kissed so many frogs but none turned into a handsome prince. This made her to make a decision in her life that she will never "Kiss No Frog".
This fairy tale can assume many context. It can mean a lady managing with a broke guy hoping for a bright future. Or a guy settling for a local or uneducated babe hoping to get her tushed up in the long run, a guy or babe sponsoring his lover with the hope of a brighter future.
Do you believe in kissing frogs and watch it turn to a handsome prince?
Have you kissed a frog in your life?
Have you regretted ever kissing a frog?
Will you prefer to look for a handsome prince or turn a frog to a handsome prince?
Re: Will You Kiss A Frog? by ITbomb(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hmm, you nearly got me confused, I was expecting some cash attached to kissing the ugly frog.

BTW, I'm doing it now for a girl, she is educationally disadvantaged but very good. So I would kiss the frog but I'm still keeping the delicious turkey nearby

1 Like

Re: Will You Kiss A Frog? by ihedinobi2: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Depends on the Frog.
Re: Will You Kiss A Frog? by rocgirl: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Reminds me of Shrek 1 and 2.. gringringrin
Re: Will You Kiss A Frog? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
ITbomb: Hmm, you nearly got me confused, I was expecting some cash attached to kissing the ugly frog.

BTW, I'm doing it now for a girl, she is educationally disadvantaged but very good. So I would kiss the frog but I'm still keeping the delicious turkey nearby
Hmmm. Bro, just be careful things go well at the end o. Goodluck in your frog kissing. Lol
ihedinobi2: Depends on the Frog.
So it means you can kiss a frog?
Re: Will You Kiss A Frog? by ihedinobi2: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
unyours: So it means you can kiss a frog?
Like I said, depends on the frog. You were working a metaphor, not so?
Re: Will You Kiss A Frog? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Like I said, depends on the frog. You were working a metaphor, not so?
yeah, exactly!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry Denrele(pictures Included) / Is It Okay To Settle Her If He Can't Marry Her? / Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.