Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Lagos State On The Move. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State On The Move. (8664 Views)

Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Edo State On Cnn As Protest Sweeps The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State On The Move. by jason12345: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2010
i love the way fashola is doing eko o ma ni baje o ni abara oloru
i just wish other yoruba leaders can follow the actions of this man and make nigeria a better place
babapupa good one
babapupa:

As a kid, i remember running in and out of this old and empty prison on broad street , the old gallows where they kill condemned prisoners gave me nightmares for a long long time,
Re: Lagos State On The Move. by babapupa: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2010
Thanks.

Other states duplicating what's going on in Lagos state wont be easy because the need to change and do the right thing comes from the minds and awareness of the leadership, their level of state pride and patriotism, also their ability or capacity to motivate and carry along the masses and have them rally around the same goal, Lagos state is already at that junction.

The government of Lagos state and the people of Lagos state are on the same page and the same journey.

Let other states start with state pride and patriotism, the rest go follow fall in place.

Eko o ni baje is not only a rallying cry or phrase, it's a state of mind and awareness.
Re: Lagos State On The Move. by KnowAll(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2010
Can u imagine all these wonderful things Fashola is doing are some bastards up North are planning a coup becos GEJ decides to run. Let me warn those illetrate almanjeris, both d SW & SE and thier brothers in diasporas would make sure that would be end of Nigeria as we know it. We abroad we would make sure we support d cause and d struggle with our last dollar.

Fashola continue d good works, we shall be monitoring the aghast and unsavoury utterances from some sector and personalty of Northern Nigeria with extreme reservation and caution.
Re: Lagos State On The Move. by xterra2(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2010
KnowAll:

Can u imagine all these wonderful things Fashola is doing are some bastards up North are planning a coup becos GEJ decides to run. Let me warn those illetrate almanjeris, both d SW & SE and thier brothers in diasporas would make sure that would be end of Nigeria as we know it. We abroad we would make sure we support d cause and d struggle with our last dollar.

Fashola continue d good works, we shall be monitoring the aghast and unsavoury utterances from some sector and personalty of Northern Nigeria with extreme reservation and caution.

Your "Knowall" is not applicable here
Look at the bolded part

Stop Bringing in Rumour here please
Show me rather all of us your source , its from you i know
And for your information GEJ replaced the service chiefs and he wouldnt put a coup plotter there and Igbo man from the South is the COAS ,
ANd you are the bastard not anybody from the north as there isnt any coup plotter
See during Yaraduas absence or on the day of his death Danbazzau would have done a coup or rather kill jonathan if you are saying the truth i wouldnt bother really as you are not.
Please rumours like this are dangerous if i find the SSS email i would email them and request them to investigate you as this statement you made is serious ,
Re: Lagos State On The Move. by KnowAll(m): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2010
@extera2

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-517028.0.html#msg6790059

This d most depression news I have read in a long time. If there is an iota of truth about d activities of d individuals & actors mentioned in d above caption then d SSS should focus their attention on these individuals and not a concerned Nigeria who is for a progressive Nigeria.

I have noting against d north my candidates in the Presidential elections are Saraki & Ribadu but those subversive element stoken hatred in d land becos Jonathan wants to run I am aggrieved with them, they make my blood boil with rage.

For cry out loud did JEG kill Yaradua was his ascendency not a devine one, He is a free Nigeria like 150 million of us why are some people so wicked they want to deny a sitting President his constitutional right yet they want to uphold their own right bloody hipocrits. Let something happen to dat Igbo Coas then d north would know we are no longer in 1966.
Re: Lagos State On The Move. by xterra2(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2010
KnowAll:

@extera2

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-517028.0.html#msg6790059

This d most depression news I have read in a long time. If there is an iota of truth about d activities of d individuals & actors mentioned in d above caption then d SSS should focus their attention on these individuals and not a concerned Nigeria who is for a progressive Nigeria.

I have noting against d north my candidates in the Presidential elections are Saraki & Ribadu but those subversive element stoken hatred in d land becos Jonathan wants to run I am aggrieved with them, they make my blood boil with rage.

For cry out loud did JEG kill Yaradua was his ascendency not a devine one, He is a free Nigeria like 150 million of us why are some people so wicked they want to deny a sitting President his constitutional right yet they want to uphold their own right bloody hipocrits. Let something happen to dat Igbo Coas then d north would know we are no longer in 1966.

Am sorry please i didnt read all the new articles i thought you formed the rumour yourself , am sorry
You are a good Nairalander people would have insulted me like Violent and other Bleep.tards

Okay back to what you said,honestly i cant believe that .i choose to believe that is a lie.!!
Re: Lagos State On The Move. by babapupa: 4:35am On Sep 22, 2010
Re: Lagos State On The Move. by jason12345: 12:57am On Sep 23, 2010
KnowAll:

that is someone thinking finally if nigerian governors can take up the act of the guy naija would be a better place
GOD BLESS LAGOS AND NIGERIA ( from osun to enugu straight back to kano) grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Alj Harem? / Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan / 22 Illegal Accounts Operated By NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.