Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs (12294 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
A Woman Has 2 Hearts; 1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs (2019 Update)

Prologue.
Why do women claim they want good men only to fall for bad men? the exact opposite of what they said they wanted? why does a girl claim to want a Sweet Romantic Guy but turn around and get pregnant for a Bad Boy? Why is there a contradiction between what women say and what women actually do? Can women themselves provide a satisfying answer for this contradiction without looking hypocritical, confused and untrustworthy?

"THINKING WITH THE DICK"
A man has 2 heads, the big head on his neck and the small head between his legs AKA the Pèńìś. These two heads work in opposition and are locked in a life-long battle for the control of the man. Most days the man thinks with the big head and is clear and rational. But some days he thinks with the small head and is dumb and reckless.

QUEEN OF HEARTS
A woman also has a similar life-long battle on her hands. But instead of a Battle of Heads, a woman experiences a Battle of Hearts...while a man has two heads locked in a life-long conflict over his decision-making process, a WOMAN HAS 2 HEARTS similarly locked in a perpetual struggle. Her first heart is the general heart we all speak of, located in her chest, the Romantic part of her; while her second heart is the Vagina, located BETWEEN HER LEGS, the Business part of her which is at war with her romantic side.

Historical fun fact: the shape of the heart we use in romance was actually used earlier to represent the vagina in ancient religions.

PUSSY VS HEART.
there is a popular belief that the word "woman" began as "womb-man", or "a man with a womb". It's debatable. But let's pretend it's true because the Womb is the biggest differentiator of the sexes.

A woman's womb is nature's photocopier. A man puts his sperm and out comes an exact copy of him. These copies (children) need time and money to raise and no woman in her right senses will burden herself with a poor man's children doomed to a life of poverty. So she seeks out a man with resources.
But here is a dilemma: although the man with resources may be the best man to RAISE babies with, he is usually not the best genes to MAKE the babies with. And vice versa the man with the best genes is usually not a great father himself. This then means in her life, a woman ends up needing TWO VERY DIFFERENT MEN to fulfill her reproductive role: One man to provide the right genes and another to provide the right father-figure. She needs a Fvcker and a Father.

And this is where a woman's two hearts come in. She has two distinct desires championed by two very different parts of her. Her heart, all romantic and sweet, wants a father-figure to build a warm and loving home for her children. While her pussy, all survival-of-the-fittest minded, demands the best genes she can get her hands on. Each desire is as strong as the other and just as legitimate. What's the use of having babies with a champion's genes when they will grow up in poverty? And What's the use of raising babies in wealth when their genes are of a loser and won't add anything special to the human race? What is the solution to this dilemma?

Enter Mother-Nature. She has a Plan. The Pussy will have her man. And the Heart will have her man as well. There is no need for the two hearts to fight the way the man's two heads fight. Mother-Nature will give each a time to dominate and get its desire met while the other bears with it.

Because a woman's fertility has an expiry date, the Pussy goes first. And so the younger the woman is the less control she has over her pussy or the more control her pussy has over her or the more "she thinks with her pussy".

THINKING WITH THE PUSSY.
now, then the pussy and the heart hold supreme power over the woman at different periods in her life.

While the heart in a woman's chest seeks to lead her to all things warm and fuzzy and romantic; the heart between her legs is on a wildly different mission: It seeks to lead the woman into the arms of BIOLOGICALLY SUPERIOR MALES (who are not necessarily the Good Men) in direct contradiction to what her heart in the chest is pushing for; the Good Men (who are not necessarily the BIOLOGICALLY SUPERIOR MALES.) But why is the Good Man inferior and the Bad Man superior?

Mother-Nature doesn't think like me and you. She is not religious nor is she Law-Abiding and she conducts her business outside the human notions of good & evil, right & wrong. In her eyes Might makes Right and Strong is never Wrong. in her eyes humans are just another group of animals in the jungle regardless of their technology and cities, because you can take the human race out of the Jungle but you will never take the Jungle out of the human race.

Consequently Mother-Nature applies the same Law of the Jungle to human reproduction that she applies to the animals in the Jungle. And the Pussy being the tip of the spear of Evolution, is optimized for this Law. In the jungle it is the cunning, most ruthless and heartless animal that gets to mate with the females. The soft, kind and mellow ones never smell the pussy. They are deemed WEAK and UNWORTHY. If their weak genes were given to the next generation of animals, that generation will be weak and won't survive life's challenges and a few generations later that species will die away and be extinct. Mother-Nature acts to prevent such a calamity by pushing the females to the hardened and savage of the males. These are the ones who will procreate and live on through their offspring. The ones whose genes will SURVIVE through successive generations - it's the next best thing after immortality. (It is this "surviving" that is meant by the phrase: Survival of the Fittest. It's also called Natural Selection)

THE BAD BOY GETS THE PUSSY, THE NICE GUY GETS THE HEART..
Among humans this plays out as women seeking out a very particular type of a man... For among men there is only one man that is a "cunning, most ruthless and heartless animal": the Bad Boy.

It is this hated, misunderstood man that Mother-Nature deems worthy to make copies of. His boldness, hatred of the mainstream and his perchant for risk-taking make his genes pure gold from an evolutionary stand point. (Although Society sees him as a nuisance of the highest order). The very things Society reviles him for: his promiscuity, fvcking other men's wives, depositing his sperm and going, constantly breaking the law and his refusal to fit in and live responsibly, these things make him Mother-Nature's Favourite Son. Because if strong offspring must be made that will grow up to defy norms, redefine the normal and keep the human race going in this dangerous World of tragedies, wars and natural disasters, then those genes will definately not come from the Nice Guy with his timid nature. Mother-Nature doesn't play games with the species. She is dead serious about keeping humanity going so much that she has given a woman little to no control over her womb and a woman can get pregnant and give birth even while in a coma. She means business.

Life is war. From the Champion that beats all other men to get the girl, to the Sperm that beats all other sperm to get the egg, one lesson is clear: Only The Strong Get To Reproduce. Mother-Nature, by favouring the Bad Boy, is not wrong. Because the Nice Guy, although beloved by everyone as the Good Man, wouldnt last 1 day in the Jungle or 1 day without the Government. Nice Guys only exist because the societal peace & order the Government brings protects them and allows them to thrive. Remove the government and it's various components like the police, army and ambulance services (as during a Zombie Apocalypse) and the nice guys will be quickly eliminated by the stronger, more cunning and ruthless bad men who will emerge as the masters of this lawless world. Mother-Nature knows this. so does the Pussy. And so must you.

The Bad Boys will ravage that pussy anywhere from a girl's teenage years to her early thirties. The Nice Guys who proposition the young woman will be told "I'm too young to marry" , "I'm focusing on my studies" or "marriage is not for everyone". Meanwhile the young women will be falling pregnant...

To recap, this is how Mother-Nature (and by extension, the Pussy) sees it: good man = weak man (because he relies on government and society to survive); bad man = strong man (because he can survive without government or society AKA the Jungle). Cross a Good Man and he'll call the Police. But cross a Bad Man and he'll deal with you himself. The good man hates violence (so he calls the Police to be violent on his behalf), but the bad man isn't afraid to spill blood personally to keep himself and those around him safe. If you were a woman whose babies would you want? The choice is not too hard to make.

But the Good Man AKA the Nice Guy is still needed. That his sperm was disqualified doesn't mean he has no role to play in human reproduction. He has the biggest role yet.

Because a good man has never been a risk taker and has patiently done everything by the book (high school, college, university, career, 9-5 job) it means he has one thing the high school drop-out, wild-living Bad Boy doesn't have: Resources. Money. So while the young woman is getting all the Bad Boy Dick she can handle, she keeps the good man in a friendzone. It is from here that she begins spending the Nice Guy's money. The Nice Guy pays for a pussy he never fvcks, while the Bad Boy fvcks a pussy he never pays for. After the pussy has got its desire of champion genes and the Bad Boy has predictably dumped the woman with one or two kids, making her a single mother, it's time for the heart to get it's desire of a man with resources.

ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS.
So when a woman reaches her 30s, her heart gains power over the pussy. and the heart
gets its perfect (but weaker) Gentleman. the pussy surrenders power because by 30 it has done its job. it has given a woman the Bad Boy's kids, ensuring evolution pushes forward the fittest genes. and the romantic Nice Guy that the woman's heart has been longing for her whole life is finally accepted. and to prove
his niceness, the Nice Guy is willing to love the Single Mother with all her kids. and THAT is his weakness. he betrays his own millions of sperm in his balls to support
kids made by another man's sperm. But dumb and stupid as he is, he is not completely useless. His bucks or moola are still needed.

In the all-important Greek alphabet, A is Alpha, B is Beta and Z is Omega.
Because the Champion genes are important above everything else, the man who has them is called an Alpha male. the Nice Guy - Good Man who the woman's heart craves and whose money or bucks raises the champion's babies is second important and is called a Beta. Or second best. Or Plan B. He gets the FATHERING duties. his job is Caretaker.

But as far as the struggle for supremacy between the heart in the chest and the heart between the woman's legs the war is over. there is no more conflict. The woman's 2 hearts have each got it's desire. all is at peace. and the womb retires into menopause. The woman's looks fade. Her beauty has done its job.

The woman's pussy gave its Nice Years to the Bad Boy and now it gives its Bad Years to the Nice Guy. the Nice Guy can get the wide-open loose hole now. He is inferior in every way that matters: GENETICALLY AND BIOLOGICALLY, but that doesn't matter now. At this point sex is just sex anyway. nothing more. no more procreation. the Nice Guy's sperm mean nothing to the womb. He is just watering a dead plant. he is just a sex object. a glorified human Love Machine with a bank account to raise the Bad Boy's kids. But he doesn't mind. He doesn't mind the boobs that touch the floor or that ass thats now jelly, as long as he's getting sex. That's all that matters to him.

THE MOTHER OF ALL MOTHERS.
The woman using the Nice Guy for his material gifts was herself once used by the Bad Boy for her fresh body and the Bad Boy himself was used by Mother-Nature for his superior sperm. Its proof we are all gears in a bigger engine. chess-pieces on a grand chess board. tools. instruments. instruments in the hand of Mother-Nature who is the only real Player. playing us against one another. from the Bad Boy whose violent nature translates into furious sperms that make fearless babies and is rewarded with sex but is denied love because no woman can make him fall in love no matter
how good the sex... to the Nice Guy whose gentle nature translates into a father figure and is rewarded with love but is denied sex before marriage and biological children
after marriage, because to him Love=Sex and no girl will casual-Bleep him since he will fall in love, but girls instead prefer to save him for marriage at which time most girls would have had the Bad Boy's children ages ago and even worse: be unwilling to have any more children. It's Mother-Nature's way of making the best of life in a broken world: taking the best in all of us whether we are Bad Boys or Nice Guys to strengthen the future of the
Species. we all play the roles Mother-Nature chooses for us based on our character, personality and upbringing.

My brother, Mother-Nature is your Mother-in-Law. To get her daughters you must study and learn how she directs them from teen-age to middle-age and get yourself better acquainted with the instincts she places at the centre of the female constitution. The woman is controlled by the Pussy while the Pussy is controlled by the womb and the womb controlled by Mother-Nature, the mother of all mothers. To get the pussy you appeal to the womb, to understand the womb you study Mother-Nature's work in the Jungle.

The Law of the Jungle is exceedingly harsh but the reason why everything about love, sex and babies is
presently a do or die scenario heavily biased towards manipulation, abuse and selfish exploitation, is because we live in a broken world, and Mother Nature herself has become a Bad Mother.
# TheRedPill
# MGTOW

P/S remember if you can't comment here for any reason holla at me on WhatsApp: +2762 921 1504 . Guys and Gals welcome. But no haters.

As promised: CC
Eberechi24:

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Rextizzle(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by jonaifame22(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
seconded
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Eberechi24(f): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
I do Iook like someone who cares about unrealistic movement?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:
what do you care about?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Eberechi24(f): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
what do you care about?

I care about my interest not some selfish movement geared towards causing confusion. I write my rules and I follow my rules promptly. No one can manipulate me to dance its tune in the name of nonsense movement I tag behavioral madness.

I know what I want.

Am not best candidate for your argument, wait for your pal.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

I care about my interest not some selfish movement geared towards causing confusion. I write my rules and I follow my rules promptly. No one can manipulate me to dance its tune in the name of nonsense movement I tag behavioral madness.

I know what I want.

Am not best candidate for your argument, wait for your pal.
you care about your interest?
Lol hasn't it entered that head of yours that MGTOW is MY INTEREST as well??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Eberechi24(f): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
you care about your interest?
Lol hasn't it entered that head of yours that MGTOW is MY INTEREST as well??

Whatever suits you. Whatever suit me.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
watch as girls go gaga for big dick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUdbT-vEAqk

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

Whatever suits you. Whatever suit me.
you see how you never had an argument to start with?. Just bags and bags of emotions.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by OdogwuMike(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nice piece Ubanja, lovely to c u back again.

Looking forward to seeing more!!

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Eberechi24(f): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
you see how you never had an argument to start with?. Just bags and bags of emotions.
Never had one with you. I don't waste my energy on something not beneficial to me. Did I tell you that I read your post.? No boo. Am busy, i have nice dick I Bleep. grin Your threads are inconsequential. tongue

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

Never had one with you. I don't waste my energy on something not beneficial to me. Did I tell you that I read your post.? No boo. Am busy, i have nice dick I Bleep. grin Your threads are inconsequential. tongue
let's not worry ourselves then...

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by joeeee240(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

The nice dìck you fûck, is it Ilegend? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Eberechi24(f): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
joeeee240:

The nice dìck you fûck, is it Ilegend? cheesy
Troll alert. undecided
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Adasun(m): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Dis is ubunja's favourite topic grin

I xplain dis to my s s 2 students where i teach,mehn it so much make sense to them.

Da children, mostly da gals were describing many things to me dat make so much sense,and got me more suprise too. grin

at da end they were shouting "uncle come and teach us biology,please come and teach us". (i handle chemistry)

Teens truely are control by mother nature.one even told me she would usually pinch herself when da desire comes. Lols grin

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Gaspardd(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nice write up
But on a second note, this would have been appropriate in d 80s not in this millenium. Cuz if u think its d weak that gets money nowadays then u re deluding urself, u have to be rash, ruthless and a strong for u to get paid these days.
Fact is getting money = getting pùssy
Ive been rich and ive been poor but i can assure you that i got laid the most wen i had this money. Thats testing ur theory against 21st century reality.

24 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by SOFTDRINK: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nice and concrete lines , but you must also understand that there are different sides to your argument.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
Adasun:
Dis is ubunja's favourite topic grin

I xplain dis to my s s 2 students where i teach,mehn it so much make sense to them.

Da children, mostly da gals were describing many things to me dat make so much sense,and got me more suprise too. grin

at da end they were shouting "uncle come and teach us biology,please come and teach us". (i handle chemistry)

Teens truely are control by mother nature.one even told me she would usually pinch herself when da desire comes. Lols grin
lol adasun I only updated this because it adds to and completes Game of Emotions.

Teen girls love biology especially the topic of Reproduction
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gaspardd:
Nice write up
But on a second note, this would have been appropriate in d 80s not in this millenium. Cuz if u think its d weak that gets money nowadays then u re deluding urself, u have to be rash, ruthless and a strong for u to get paid these days.
Ive been rich and ive been poor but i can assure you that i got laid the most wen i had this money. Thats testing ur theory against 21st century reality.
if you think getting money means you are Alpha and your genes are the best you still have a lot to learn.
It's Survival of the Fittest not Survival of the Strongest.
Go learn about Biological and Genetic Strength.
e.g Remember women are Physically weaker than men but Biologically Stronger. Biological strength is more important. On average more unborn boys than girls die. On average more boys die during childhood than girls. Girls have been shown to be more resistant to many diseases that kill boys. That's the Strength this post is about. Not the strength you talking about.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
Nice and concrete lines , but you must also understand that there are different sides to your argument.
let's discuss them.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gaspardd:
Nice write up
join the growing line of rich men who, after many years, discover their wives tricked them into raising other men's kids.

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Oyindidi(f): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mtcheeeew
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:
GBAM. he says it like every woman will get pregnant for a bad boy before the age of 30, meaning you and I I don't know about you, but I wonder what criteria made mother nature give bad boys superior genes. Posts like this is why women need to wake up and learn some game. I am waiting for op's testosterone levels to drop during his midife crisis.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Paxie55: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
GBAM. he says it like every woman will get pregnant for a bad boy before the age of 30, meaning you and I I don't know about you, but I wonder what criteria made mother nature give bad boys superior genes. Posts like this is why women need to wake up and learn some game. I am waiting for op's testosterone levels to drop during his midife crisis.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by SOFTDRINK: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
let's discuss them.
Does your argument hold true to women who stuck with their men and eventually built an empire with him?

Because from your stand point,I can deduce you were referring to whores and women of easy virtue.

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
join the growing line of rich men who, after many years, discover their wives tricked them into raising other men's kids.
is that what this entire post is formulated from?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Adasun(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
lol adasun I only updated this because it adds to and completes Game of Emotions.

Teen girls love biology especially the topic of Reproduction
yes bro, i guess it stimulates them cheesy

during our days in skul,da gals use to be shy eh! Once our biology mistress start xplaining, almost all of them would place their head on da desk.

We da boys would be grinning frm ear to ear grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Gbam!! Thank you. Can you please modify your post to something else so they don't see what we are up to. [code][/code]
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Paxie55: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Gbam!! Thank you. Can you please modify your post to something else so they don't see what we are up to. [code][/code]
grin grin grin
You deh give this guys wahala I swear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) / Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? / Endowed Slay Queen Bares Full Boobs In Tantalizing Nudes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.