Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. (14225 Views)

Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
The Miseducations have their own home on the internet this year. For the honest truth seeker, get you monthly dose of Africa's hottest Red Pill threads at www.miseducations.com

This is a blog for nothing but Miseducations. It's still growing but come and grow it with us as we learn, share and strengthen each other.

Here are some of the Threads posting in the first 3 months, in no particular order, 6 threads a month:

What Exactly Are Green Lights.

Shortcuts To The Booty.

For Extremely Tall Guys Like Me.

Figuring Out The Type Of Women That Like You.

Adam And Eve 3: Mr & Mrs Unpredictable.

Every Woman Is A Lesbian At Heart.

Watch & Learn: The Art Of People Watching.

The Joys Of A Pick Me Chick.

Kings Of Reverse Psychology.

Treat A Woman The Way She Treats Herself.

Releasing Your Girl's Inner Ho.

How Women Get Away With Lies.

Ice Kings: The Colder Your Are The Hotter You Are To Women.

Etc.

*And my first book - Parasitique will be released for free on the blog shortly.

Any inquiries my WhatsApp contacts are on my profile.
*Pls No Dating Questions. If You Still Bring Your Relationship Problem, Your Message Will Be Kindly Ignored *

And my profile will always remain on NL.

All Miseducations on NL will stay on NL forever. They will never be deleted.

And best believe I'll still be an active commentator on NL.

But all new threads will appear on the blog.

Peace and Love this 2020.

Ubunja.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
wink
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by coolie1780: 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
here we go !!!!

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by TUANKU(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ubunja the great. Free more bitch niggas from the shackles of pvssy this 2020.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
coolie1780:
here we go !!!!
of course brotherman. Bigger better 2020.

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
TUANKU:
Ubunja the great. Free more bitch niggas from the shackles of pvssy this 2020.
Like Roosh V said, "It's the Return Of Kings"

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Cholls(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
My brother lol you stole my dream
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by healthserve(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Whatever Ubunja writes is top quality.

I endorse Ubunja's writeups for all men still struggling in defining/exercising true Masculinity.

To get out of the wilderness towards rediscovering and walking in " Genuine Masculinity", Ubunja is not just a writer, but a guide for men seeking answers.

I highly recommend Ubunja, one of earth's rarest and purest writer who wields words like swords cleverly articulating long lost truths presently them in ways that challenges " normal.

Welcome to True Masculinity!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by zackon(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ubunja my man. Truly it's new year ,new chapter for the miseducations to take a new Turn.
Heading straight to your blog.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
ubunja:
The Miseducations have their own home on the internet this year. For the honest truth seeker, get you monthly dose of Africa's hottest Red Pill threads at www.miseducations.com

This is a blog for nothing but Miseducations. It's still growing but come and grow it with us as we learn, share and strengthen each other.

Here are some of the Threads posting in the first 3 months, in no particular order, 6 threads a month:

Shortcuts To The Booty.

Etc.

Ubunja.
I wish you the best this year

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by samtinx(m): 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
my website of the year 2020 award goes to www.miseducations.com and if Ubunja choose to start any form of clique just as we have marlians,just know that I am already a faithful even before it was created grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
zackon:
Ubunja my man.
Truly it's new year ,new chapter for the miseducations to take a new Turn.

Heading straight to your blog.
2020 is the year the Miseducations get wings.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
healthserve:
Whatever Ubunja writes is top quality.

I endorse Ubunja's writeups for all men still struggling in defining/exercising true Masculinity.

To get out of the wilderness towards rediscovering and walking in " Genuine Masculinity", Ubunja is not just a writer, but a guide for men seeking answers.

I highly recommend Ubunja, one of earth's rarest and purest writer who wields words like swords cleverly articulating long lost truths presently them in ways that challenges " normal.

Welcome to True Masculinity!
Masculiny, earth's most endangered trait. Together with Femininity.

These two are under attack globally. But it is well.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by healthserve(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
ubunja:

True Masculinity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by vikithor(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Learn how to drive,call/WhatsApp us from contacts below
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by czarr(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
cool grin I love the site.....ride on we dey ur back na to cast am everywhere make boys get sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by sheDD(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Brize hope u are nt left in the dark abt the new found permanent site for our Miseducation.
Join the joyous clamour

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
ubunja:

apt
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by maak400: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year to all redpillers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by brize(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
sheDD:
Brize hope u are nt left in the dark abt the new found permanent site for our Miseducation.
Join the joyous clamour
We move

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Emodeee: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ubunja, emancipating men from pvssy slaverycheesy. Keep up the good work.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
Emodeee:
Ubunja, emancipating men from pvssy slaverycheesy. Keep up the good work.
bro, are you serving a....?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
maak400:
Happy new year to all redpillers
god bless you sir. Same to you.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by coolie1780: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
bless up my mentor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Gofwane(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ubunja the great, I wish you many more Ubunja this year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Gofwane:
Ubunja the great, I wish you many more Ubunja this year
gofwane good to hear boss. Happy New Year bro.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Alfather: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
I visited your site early this morning, more greece to your elbows. True masculity and manliness. But when you are in need of mods dont forget me when the time comes. Every day @your site bro, we are ready to traffic jam the site...kudos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Omar09(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
ubunja:

Shortcuts To The Booty.

Etc.

Ubunja.

Finally wailers, white knight et al get to rest their mouth. Lol. I salute you sir. And bro, come online on WhatsApp I got screenshot of testimony from me to you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Omar09(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
ubunja:

Shortcuts To The Booty.

Etc.

Ubunja.
Bro come online on WhatsApp I got screenshot of testimony to give you.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by Gofwane(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
ubunja:
gofwane good to hear boss. Happy New Year bro.
I wish you many more new years ahead in abundant miseducations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by rahztafari(m): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Is there a whatsapp group? Make una tell me ooo so that I can hop in asap. This guy helped me deal with a toxic relationship last year. I Stan!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. by ubunja(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Omar09:

Bro come online on WhatsApp I got screenshot of testimony to give you.
I'll be on WhatsApp later on tonight. My WhatsApp is always flooded with messages. I now allocate special times to log in otherwise I wouldn't manage it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? / Is It Wrong For Girl To Ask A Guy Out? / White Lady In Zambia, In Need Of Nigerian Strong Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.