Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife (7081 Views)

‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ / Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2010
afam4eva:

Thank God you know we wouldn't have believed you cos you know it's rare to find one. It's even possible that you're making up this one just to cement your hatred for the IGBO race.
why should i ? I have nothing to lose by you believing or disputing what i already know or seen
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by Ranoscky(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
What an herbalist!!! grin
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by axeman85(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2010
Those fighting about how many wives an ibo man has. i can personally say i know, ibo men who have more than 1 wife and also kknow some with just 1 wife . also i know those that have at least 6children. all in the name of looking for a son but God finally blessed them with a son sha, but assuming the woman no born boy then the man sef for take another wife. shikena. its same in all race and tribes it all depends on the individual .
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by GudLion(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2010
This purely a herbalist case, in the polygamy business, Ibo is last in Nigeria. Yoruba and Hausa are dragging the lead.
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by M16: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2010
nah. . .bluetooth u ain't telling urself d truth.Igbos ain't polygamous and u know that. . .as 4 d "plenty plenty" children,after hausa,na yoruba dey born picking any how. . .This is just an isolated case 4rm a herbalist Grin Grin. . .I have never seen an igbo man with 2 wives,2 be very frank Cheesy

when census results come out. people shouldn't complain when the results shows the hausa man as plenty in numbers and not cows
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by oge4real(f): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2010
Why is he stopping at 48? why not make it up to a round figure?
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2010
@bluetooth and co

shaaaarrrraap dia! see who is talking. every time u pple will carry ur ignorant asses dey talk for NL. come enh! u should be veeeeeeeeery glad that u are in the presence of igbo pple hia, the chosen ones. who shit pikin pass if no be ur folks that do "random caning". like heck!, three-quarters of your folks dont even have legit fathers. no be for "owambe" una dey finalize arrangement? and u dey talk? @philli06, pls tell these pack of ignorant schmucks to tell us what happened to abiola's wealth after sharing amongst 100s of kids.
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by kenniology(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
wait o,hw d man wan tak serve 1 dodo round 48 wives? grin
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by phreakabit(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
Well what can i say the guy is a P, I, M, P and he is keeping it straight unlike you filthy amala eating gays , first you mess the nation up  with your bad breath ,bad english , ugly girls  and body odours and now you guys want to defile the nation with homosexuality , you guys travel to the UK to study only to come back as drug addicts and homosexuals .
Take a look at this amala clown below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-495020.0.html
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by Utaroz(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2010
desgiezd:

I bet there are some able bodied energetic guys lurking around his fence in the nights whistling and making all sorts of signs to lure some of these wives out for quick service as it may take up to a month before it gets to their turn!

It certainly would take almost two months for him to go round the lot, even at one per day! However, the act of adultery with a babalawo's wife sounds like the hobby of a foolish man.  grin cheesy grin
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by Utaroz(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2010
oge4real:

Why is he stopping at 48? why not make it up to a round figure?

Do you believe he'll stop? As soon as the flavor wears off his current wife, he'd go get himself some fresh girl. I reckon he keeps telling every new one she'd be the last.  cheesy
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by THEAMAKA(f): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2010
some people need help!
why are they so obsessed with Igbo people? gosh, makes no sense to me.
anyway. . . the side where I come from, Polygamy is looked down upon.
there was a family around the block, renters, and the guy had three wives. (15+ children scattered across the country)
they never really associated with them and what not. maybe where they come from its acceptable, but not in my side.
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by Nizoral(f): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
All dis hatred 4 igbo is it 4 real abi u guys jxt want to talk abi. And did i jxt hear a yoruba talkin pls nt even hausa shud spik here. Mtchew
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by jokingmary(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2010
Marry 48 wetin? !!!! shocked

Holy cow shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by bkbabe97y(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

some people need help!
why are they so obsessed with Igbo people? gosh, makes no sense to me.
anyway. . . the side where I come from, Polygamy is looked down upon.
there was a family around the block, renters, and the guy had three wives. (15+ children scattered across the country)
they never really associated with them and what not. maybe where they come from its acceptable, but not in my side.

Nizoral:

All dis hatred 4 igbo is it 4 real abi u guys jxt want to talk abi. And did i jxt hear a yoruba talkin pls nt even hausa shud spik here. Mtchew

Man, shut the hell up u low self esteemed Ibo Pieces of shiyyyt! Who hates yall? The first person to compare the Ibo Polygamist-wannabe-politico to a Yoruba (for no apparent reason other than, u guessed it, low self esteem) was an Ibo monkey such as urself and he did it in the quote below. . . .

philip0906:

yh i repeat,show me one igbo man that is pollygamous and[b] I'll show u 20 yorubas who r[/b]
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by THEAMAKA(f): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2010
who the eff are you talking to and why are you quoting me?
get a life and stop worshiping the Ndigbo
LOSER.
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by hackney(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2010
If you ask me, childish posts should not be reacted\responded to, otherwise how do you differetiate yourself?

Anyway,  The herbalist said he was born in 1947 , when locusts appeared in the sky.
that was just a locust swarm and not some awesome occurrence.
What a dimwit.
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by tjskii(f): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2010
The guy is just an idjit
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by ijele(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2010
what da hell is going on here? yorubas talkin some bullshit here. who doesn't know dat yorubas re DOGS.cause an ibo took 48 wives,it's now cover up. If there re race that breeds like ducks, It's 'Yoruba' people besides they re PIGS.
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by tefund(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2010
man, can you verify the authenticity of your story?
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by blank(f): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
At least he is not gay. Go and check out Bisi Alimi.
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by marcus1234: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2010
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by member479760: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
The man is great and he will go straight to the right side of God. He is a good man indeed.
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by invisible2(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2010
I know the Onu-uwa herbalist guy and he is as clueless as ever. I wonder how he manages to skim people off their cash. You will see dumb looking women posing all around his house anytime you pass.

The yoruba man even have guts to compare with Ibos? Wonders shall never end, but make we leave matter for mathias.
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by MrCartha: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
This Wawa pple sef
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by Beync(f): 12:43am On Aug 12, 2010
who nono Yoruba with plenty wives, its there culture.
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by THEAMAKA(f): 12:47am On Aug 12, 2010
who is there?
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by mamagee3(f): 1:01am On Aug 12, 2010
I don't even know which of them is more demented- - -the wife who married an extremely polygamist man or the man for marrying many wives.

Looks like this couple deserve each othet, I bet the man is a walking STD.
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by manny4life(m): 2:45am On Aug 12, 2010
Damn 48 wives? How does he do it? I'm sure if he's that strong and at 48 wives, hmmm, it will the first wife at least another 48days to reach her turn i.e. if he wants to service them daily, lol grin grin grin

This is a classic case of polygamous retardation. cry cry
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by bkbabe97y(m): 3:19am On Aug 12, 2010
THE AMAKA:

who the eff are you talking to and why are you quoting me?
get a life and stop worshiping the Ndigbo
LOSER.

Ho. . . . can u get ur face out from between my buttcheeks now? Thanx, cus it was getting kinda ticklish!
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by THEAMAKA(f): 4:25am On Aug 12, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Ho. . . . can u get your face out from between my buttcheeks now? Thanx, cus it was getting kinda ticklish!
who called you in the first place 

stop quoting/replying me.

besides, shouldn't you be chasing Aigbora and sjeezy8 around?
Re: Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife by Ranoscky(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2010
Now for doz of y'all replyin "bytch kitty babe", i put d blame on u guys b'cos @Hackney has said it all!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Send My Sister In Law Packing? / Malice Keeping Between Couples / Pls Help My Husband Always Report Any Little Misunderstanding We Have To His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.