Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Advice Needed From Married Men/women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed From Married Men/women (609 Views)

Funny Marriage Advice From Married Men / Advice From Married Men/women / Types Of Men Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed From Married Men/women by finebabe: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2010
Please i would like to know if in a relationship between a lady and a guy, there must be sex involved in their first day of being together,when you are just getting to know yourselves. Even if it is not on the first day. Guys want sex at all times and most of them dont like commitment but SEX.I am not saying Sex is bad but i think it should flow with the relationship.

Please why is it so?Is there no couple that didn't have sex before marriage?Must it be tasted by all means before marriage?

All the guys i meet must want sex even when i am sure they dont want something serious with me.

GUYS abi LADIES please when do you know when a guy is serious in a relationship? Is it when he wants to sleep with you?
Re: Advice Needed From Married Men/women by LadyLocs(f): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2010
No. When a guy wants to sleep with you, it means he's seriously Hot. You can never know if the guy is serious about you without embarking on the relationship. That's just life.
Re: Advice Needed From Married Men/women by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2010
it could still turn out well if you given in to it and still turn out bad if you do it later,nobody can predict that one,but seems people play had the first time to get some respect.
Re: Advice Needed From Married Men/women by CareTaker1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2010
Yes

What could be as serious as sex? if they want it, give it, thats something serious they are wanting honey, that makes you Hot.
Re: Advice Needed From Married Men/women by dDes: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2010
Guys will always want sex evn on the first day. u can give in if u wish, cos that about 80 percent of knowing if he's serious, it dosnt mean d guy wont be serious anyway.

But the tin is, once u'v given sex to a guy u want to keep, then u v to work hard to keep him by being a good girl, cos its easier to get a guy than to keep him.

Your love n care are wat will keep a guy,if u dnt, den he'l roll and/or play on u.

After all this, leave it for God, if he still rolls, thank God and move on, he's nt urs.

(1) (Reply)

Forgive And Forget / Is It Okay / Does Love Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.