Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign (11676 Views)

Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard / June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by ehissi(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
Atiku and these his spokesmen don dey craze.
All these falsehood speedily being told will always backfire against them same way it did in 2015.

PDP never learn. Very poor opposition party which was once the ruling party

What's wrong with you? Are you blind? The Spokesman is talking about adverts that have been airing on NTA for the past how many days now ...... angry

#PMBDIDIT with sponsored by Ministry of Information, with government logo, campaigning to re-elect Buhari and you are hear talking about falsehood..... undecided

Oooh!! Bros sorry, no vex, I forget say you no get TV for house....... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by Officialpdpnig: 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
ehissi:

What's wrong with you? Are you blind? The Spokesman is talking about adverts that have been airing on NTA for the past how many days now ......

#PMBDIDIT sponsored by Ministry of Information, with government logo, campaigning to re-elect Buhari and you are hear talking about falsehood..... undecided

Oooh!! Bros sorry, no vex, I forget say you no get TV for house....... grin

If I tell you wetin I get for my house you will know that it is not the 12k 500 that Atiku pays you lootocrat otimkpus that got it for me.

I suppose you forgot in your foolishness that every ministry under the government is captured in the budget and that budget is inclusive of media engagement and pushing the agenda of each ministry .

Atiku zombies have been known to be idiotic and you are a classic example

2 Likes

Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by Nukilia: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Omeokachie:
Buhari has always been a very deceitful fellow.

It will take nothing short of a miracle to free unfortunate BMCs from the spell cast on them.

I just hope Nigerians can see through the guys deception! Tinubu working for a failure like Buhari still amazes me...

#NigeriaDeservesBetter
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by integrity16(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Its part of what we call FEDERAL MIGHT, you and Obasanjo enjoyed it while you were in power.
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by ehissi(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

If I tell you wetin I get for my house you will know that it is not the 12k 500 that Atiku pays you lootocrat otimkpus that got it for me.

I suppose you forgot in your foolishness that every ministry under the government is captured in the budget and that budget is inclusive of media engagement and pushing the agenda of each ministry .

Atiku zombies have been known to be idiotic and you are a classic example

So the engagement of the Ministry of Information is "Re-elect Buhari"?

Bros when una buy TV, abeg tell us make we come help you come wash am........ grin
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by BabaO2: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
akinblog:

Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of lying by saying he won’t allow use of state resources for campaign purposes.

Abubakar has released what he described as evidence of how state resources have been used for Buhari’s reelection campaign.

The president on Wednesday said he would not allow the use of public funds for the All Progressives Congress (APC) campaign.

But in a statement issued on his behalf by Paul Ibe, his spokesman, Abubakar cited alleged instances where the federal ministry of information and culture has been producing “campaign materials” for the president and the APC.

“In negation of the Constitution and the Electoral Act 2010 as amended, the Buhari administration and the APC has taken to the illegal deployment of state resources to its advantage for the election,” the statement issued on Thursday read.

“We wish to remind President Buhari and the APC that the use of state videos released by the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture is illegal under the Electoral Act 2010 as amended.

“The media is awash with advertisements with the hashtag #PMBDIDIT and signed by the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture and referencing so-called achievements of the APC administration in the states of Abia, Kwara, Lagos, Ebonyi, Delta and Kano, among others.

“These are without doubt 2019 presidential campaign materials produced by the Ministry of Information and Culture using state resources and apparatuses to benefit President Buhari.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/youre-lair-atiku-accuses-buhari-of-using-govt-resources-for-reelection-campaign.html
Trash, we don't understand this democracy thing. We should just go back to monarchy.
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by Officialpdpnig: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
ehissi:

So the engagement of the Ministry of Information is "Re-elect Buhari"?

Bros when una buy TV, abeg tell us make we come help you come wash am........ grin

When you have no idea what the function of the ministry of information of a government is you will keep sounding as foolish as you do
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by ferventchamp: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

I know that out are a dolt but did you have to speak to show it?

At least you would have pretended to be smart by not typing at all
lol...

Make frustration no kill you o...
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by Officialpdpnig: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
ferventchamp:
lol...

Make frustration no kill you o...

As it is killing you
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by dante0147: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
All these falsehood speedily being told will always backfire against them same way it did in 2015.

Man don’t be an infatuated fool... because I am sure if you watch NTA and TVC you would know that they show this things... which one is now the falsehood there if you don’t watch This local channels why come up here and say shit ...
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by Officialpdpnig: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
dante0147:

Man don’t be an infatuated fool... because I am sure if you watch NTA and TVC you would know that they show this things... which one is now the falsehood there if you don’t watch This local channels why come up here and say shit ...

Local man. Sorry for your "locality ".
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
And he and OBJ never did?
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by jidsman: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Chai! the fear of Buhari don grip this man totally.
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by lloyds(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
AnanseK:

Whose resources is Atiku using?

The one he inherited from his grand father. Don't mind him.
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by chinedumoooo: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Don't you have manifestos or agenda for Nigerians.atiku leave buhari and tell us what you have for us Nigeria.
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by Ubdavis(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
And so! PDP did worse. Why are they crying wolf as if its a new thing.
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by akaahs(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

The aso villa hall he uses to commissioned his team, is it for APC function or for public function?
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by mohims(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
kaen1317:
if not by rigging buhari can never be President again

Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by dukeprince50: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Buhari hands over his campaign to Tinubu
Buhari avoided Shagari's burial
Buhari went for condolence and wrote only his name on the condolence Register
Buhari may not attend debate
Buhari is avoiding Media Chat
Aisha Buhari alleges that two powerful individuals are in-charge of the Government
What is happening why is a man who want to rule a country with a population of about 200 million not ready to to face the people and tell them what his policies for the next four years are.
And you are telling me that someone is still supporting Buhari, the taught of this makes me see Nigeria as a funny Country.
Which way Nigeria?
those supporting both APC and PDP are funny, you expect Nigerians to vote Atiku who does not know what he will do for Nigeria if elected President? a fugitive, someone who thinks he can buy his way using money, someone who is arrogant, a party that lies just to spoil the name of the other party. even if I support Sowore, forget it, I wish he didn't but truth is Buhari don win
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by Holak: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Same thing pdp did and nobody gave a fvck about. Pls name any pdp president that parked the presidential jets and started campaigning with a hired one. Which of the incumbent pdp presidential aspirants dropped his securities during campaign? Obj even used presidential jets to campaign for yaradua who wasn't a president, so what the fvck are you saying?
Did gej, obj used their private jets and cars for campaign? What was gej doing here?
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-defies-inec-deploys-presidential-jets-for-campaigns/
Or did they tell you they paid for the hotels from their pockets?
Funny how pdp tries to deprive others the privilege they enjoyed while in power.

But the issue here is not whether PDP did it or not. It is about PMB not being sincere by claiming that he will not use state funds for campaign. This is among the many APC hypocrisy and people are quick to believe this. All the massive PMB billboards dotting the entire country, where is the money coming from? Who sponsors the rallies. Whether they are state governors, the money is still government money. APC should not claim saints. PDP used government money, APC is also using government money for elections. They are the same. Some only try to be more crafty.
Re: Atiku accuses Buhari of using govt resources for re-election campaign by dante0147: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Local man. Sorry for your "locality ".
SO because I watch tvc and nta now I am a local person ?? I see you just an ignorant walking sperm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Bags Oxford University Fellowship Award(pic / APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW / Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.