Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (86806 Views)

Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Don't Want Court Marriage / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Sniper4real(m): 7:24am On Jan 12, 2019
Eberechi24:

Baba for the boys...

You never jam woman wet dey give man upper hand for za oza room. If you jam, you go understand.

Are u 1 of those women?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Zhahovic(m): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2019
grin . She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to LOSE BALANCE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Eberechi24(f): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2019
Sniper4real:

Are u 1 of those women?
No, am a teenage girl embarassed
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Mcy56(f): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
Halo22:
Thanks for that verse.
You welcome.
Please don't listen to those encouraging you, they are full of mouth no action, just pushing you to the grave gradually. tongue
Apart from the fact that fornication is wrong, by the time you start experiencing health challenges, you will borrow yourself sense ...... I hope you don't wait till that starts to happen.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by 9jaArea: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nawaoo hahahahahaaaaaaa

Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

Save yourself, if the food is excess please invite friends to merit with you.

oh, op sorry... I just realize you need advice from mature men.

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month.

just know if you stop she'll cheat on you.. 99% sure.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

why do you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by mazi85(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
What have you been smoking?���

[quite author=Offpoint post=74644856]Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

Save yourself, if the food is excess please invite friends to merit with you.

oh, op sorry... I just realize you need advice from mature men.

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month.

just know if you stop she'll cheat on you.. 99% sure.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

why do you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

[/quote]
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by noble71(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
sage101:
Travel go North......

Buy one of their herbs like that(forgotten the name but them dey grind am like dry pepper)

Take it and blast her to stupor for 3days straight.....

Na she go come NL, open thread with the caption "How do I stop my BF from having Incessant Sex" cheesy

Bluntashi grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
nah #nympho u dey date?!
ehn, man'up and tell her nah
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by eaddyboy: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
The Elders have said it all
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by legba1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
baralatie:
have you tried running for your life

This here is the best advice for you....forget about not wanting to loose her..Las Las she will go find the fu...ks else where....ask me well . Am in beta position to tell you that ..some of them are just wired like that..take to that advice bro....thank us later...Thank God I ran back then...run bro...for your dear life

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by enemyofprogress: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
Una never marry she don fok you tire, by the time una go marry if at all she go still marry you, no single value go dey on top of you again,as she don tire you now, na so you too go tire am patapata after 5 years. Shamuless generation of sex loving people.

Nothing go make me touch oluphummy until we marry, instead wey I go touch am, I go use my tongue do am

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
contact me, i will pass her over to one of my friend for safe keeping, when you get back your libido then you can come take her back.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Dollabiz: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
wonders why random.chicks kept tellin.me.im.fuckxing.them.good their.men cant fuckx

you need to perform.your duty man thats part of.your responsibility

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by CORRECTMAN788: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
Larryfest:
Lol "she wants it every now and then" ....am sure you never imagined it would be this tiring at first, the only solution is to talk to her about it so she can adjust a bit she probably still thinks you are up to the task like before.

���
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by hundredrivas(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Once a week is not enough.So keep pounding.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by oluwaahmed: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Toks2008(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.

Nah food.

I know it is spontaneous but I prefer 2 to 3 times a week.

First and foremost both of you are commting the sin of fornication cos you are unmarried.

Now if you eventually marry just tell her to cut it down.

She can substitute sex for face sitting...and oral to ease off but penetrative sex can be tiring and boring if excessive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by CoIdplay: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by mastermaestro(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
You are dying slowly. Continue in sin while satan keeps you as his prisoner. Hell is actually laughing hard at you. grin grin Here comes another slave.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by 3kay945(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
Like seriously? For this Buhari time She no get work

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by R0ckefeller: 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
lol Maybe dog chop her placenta but on a serious note call her talk to her and help her find some new hobbies.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Antina(f): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
baralatie:
have you tried running for your life

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Worksunlimited: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.

I think you should take the battle to her. When she isn't ready, approach her for sex, samankwe wella. When she is taking a breather, samankwe her again.

With time, she would reduce it.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mr man, carry your load commot for road make I pass.

You've laid your bed so lay on it. You better marry her and give it to her when she wants it otherwise, she go born plenty children from outside make you train them.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Penywise(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
Penis, Love Machine, Igbo, MouthAction, Bleep.

Just checking something. Bear with me.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
my babe was like this

na samsu oil i dey use tidy her

these days

grin grin

na she dey even ask, so u wanted to kill me
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Penywise(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Gidak2003: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
*Hey guys!* � Let me introduce to you a Whatsapp TV capable of making every moments of your day fun � with ▪funny but creative contents�▪educational gists�▪crazy memes�▪ airtime and cash giveaways�▪interactive discussions▪place adverts �▪hookups � And lots more . Simply click the link below to join *Fun TV* and also save as *Fun TV* :

https:///send?phone=2349058789223&text=I%20want%20to%20be%20part%20of%20funTV%20and%20my%20name%20is%20
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Eldorado14: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by marvin906(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
Just made me remember one chick back then..
I need to find that baby number..
I almost cum blood from excessive fvck and it ain't amateur fvck she fvcks like a PhD po.rn star..

Back the ISS
A low libido guy/girl has no business with a high libido Guy/girl

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.