Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) (15136 Views)

2023 ELECTION: Sowore Holds Rally Across Akure[photo] / 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari / 2019 Presidential Election!!!!!! SOWORE Vs MOGHALU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by princetom1(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2019
Alphafeezay:

You want me to vote your candidate by insulting me?

You are not doing anybody favour by voting a good candidate...
Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by KingThreatzz: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2019
princetom1:

The informations are out there for all, if u can't be unbiased and make a conclusion, then, am sorry... He isn't a Saint, he has said that already but he has also said he is nit in the category of people who are trying to find fault with him... One thing i can tell u is this, if sowore is guilty of any of crimes of blackmailing that political parties followers are trying to pin on him, by now all the big parties would have used it against him... Doesn't if surprises u, the only excuse people has found against him is, he is not humble or he can't win...

No one is using it against him because he is not a force in the elections. If he was, his crimes will have been dug out.
Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by Dadaboy: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2019
Offpoint:
Sowore is a visionary dude, no doubt about that. The reality is... he ain't winning this presidential election, so casting my vote for him is a waste of vote and prolong of suffering.

He can try again by 2023, for now I have a mission.
Very dumb
Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by Offpoint: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2019
Dadaboy:

Very dumb
Yeah it is, but not when you accept realities. He's NOT GOING TO WIN and that's the truth.
Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by kenlinzo(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2019
Elections are never won on social media.80%-90% of those that won on social media end up losing the final election.
Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by PromixTuhh(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2019
Take it back!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Offpoint:

Please outta my mention, don't remember mentioning any names... I'll vote for who I'm please with.
cry cry
Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by Emmanuelcann: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Tunasco4u:
Hey hey congratulations Sowore you have now become the president of Ednut presidential poll you can now start ruling grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by princetom1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
KingThreatzz:

No one is using it against him because he is not a force in the elections. If he was, his crimes will have been dug out.

Lol, it's good u consoling urself...
Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by Dadaboy: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Offpoint:

Yeah it is, but not when you accept realities. He's NOT GOING TO WIN and that's the truth.
Doesn’t matter who wins.. i’ll Better keep a clean conscience
Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by princetom1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dadaboy:

I tell u, those who voted Buhari in 2015 are regretting every day, now they wanna do sane mistake with a known fraudster and saboteur... As for me, I have ported to sowore, win or loose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by Offpoint: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dadaboy:
When I vote for the candidate of my choice, my conscience stays cleared.
Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by KingThreatzz: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
princetom1:

Lol, it's good u consoling urself...

look at this one. am i consoling myself over anything? guy park well abeg.
Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by Gavel(m): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sowore is the man! Enough of recycling old retirees and expecting a different result.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by yarnme2(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Even me... Sowore is my man any day..

Even if you claim he is arogant and a kooky nutter, but I stand with him, rather than the other knucklehead

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by Dadaboy: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Offpoint:

When I vote for the candidate of my choice, my conscience stays cleared.
best of luck
Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by Dadaboy: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
princetom1:

I tell u, those who voted Buhari in 2015 are regretting every day, now they wanna do sane mistake with a known fraudster and saboteur... As for me, I have ported to sowore, win or loose

I can't regret because he was the best candidate then..
now we have better options than PDP and APC
Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by KingGBsky(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Costello559:
After making noise online, most people would still sell off their votes for 500 naira. Most of them don't even have voters card.. Get ur voters card and make sure u vote on that day!! Pls

No they've increased it to 1k and 2k.
The same people will still flood social media like slaves and complain about the government.
Nigeria need even more Buharis. They sure don't know what they want.
Nigerian youths can take this government from APC and PDP heirarchy but we all know the kind of youths Our country posses.
Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by princetom1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dadaboy:

I can't regret because he was the best candidate then..
now we have better options than PDP and APC

Some will argue otherwise dou, everyone with their own opinion sha
Re: Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) by GetCofOProperty: 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sowore and Fela can't win now, but they'll be making a very powerful statement come 2019 election as the future leaders of our dear country probably in 2023, 2027 or 2031...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES / Verdict On Osun Governorship Election Cannot Stand - Aregbesola / Metuh’s Trial: Court Orders Jonathan To Appear On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.