Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 (4296 Views)

8 Mistakes Of Many Men In Marriage / Help, I Release On Time When Having Sex / 8 Mistakes That Spoil The Shape Of Your Bréast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 by Seegistmedia: 4:55am On Jan 12, 2019
Most of us don’t know there are some mistakes you should never make when having an amazing s*x with your partner.
For this reason, We bring to you the 8 Mistakes You Should Not Do When Having S*x.
See below:-
1. Farting
Oops! This is so annoying. While it can be accidental, you must try as hard as possible not to let out that pungent gas while making love.
Otherwise, it will spoil the moment and may also affect your self-esteem.

2. Missing The Target
This is for men who can hardly differentiate between the two holes. Wait, who even does that? Anyway, be keen not to miss it as it can offend your woman or send the wrong message.

3. Fall Asleep
This is a grave sin when it comes to sex matters. It just shows how disinterested you are and you should not start it if you are already feeling sleepy.

4. Calling Another Person’s Name
If you want to lose someone for good, dare call another person’s name during sex. If you are not sure of what will come out of your mouth, keep it shut.

5. Your Phone
You will have all the time to chat with friends and answer those phone calls. But in the meantime, you had better concentrate on making love and giving your partner their out of this world sexual encounter.

6. Reciprocate The Favor
If they gave you an oral job, be ready to pay back. Otherwise, it will be so mean of you. Also, if you happen to cum earlier, do not leave your partner unattended.
Ensure they also climax through other ways besides penetration.

7. Dry Penetration
Ouch! This really hurts and every guy ought to get this clearly in their minds. The fact that you are hard enough does not necessarily mean that it’s time to slide into her honey pot yet. Ensure she is wet enough or make use of the lube.

8. Crying
Hahaha! Funny, right? At times women get so hysterical during love making that they even cry. Please hold back those tears and preserve them for some other sad occasion. Crying will only put him off since he may be worried that he hurt you.
The End!!!

Thanks for checking out 8 Mistakes You Should Not Do When Having S*x
If I may ask you guys ��
Have You Ever Made Any Of These Mistakes Before?
Drop your comments

Sources
https://www.seegist.com.ng/2019/01/8-mistakes-you-should-not-do-when.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: 8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 by linearity: 5:02am On Jan 12, 2019
I beg, make I go bring my reading glasses, come read wetin OP write, ebi like say this post go sweat well well.

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 by oyatz(m): 6:45am On Jan 12, 2019
All the 8 'mistakes' are allowed in sex between married couples.

Sex within marriage is still the best because there are few rules to be observed and little or nothing to be ashamed off.

Your num-3 'mistake' is fairly common and sometimes sweet.
When you forget your dick in her pussy and sleep off or when you are asleep , only to partially wake up to discover your wife has put your thing in her thing and it is the sensation that wake you up especially during this Harmattan and the kids have gone to their grandparents for holiday..it is a very sweet experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 by Seegistmedia: 7:38am On Jan 12, 2019
linearity:
I beg, make I go bring my reading glasses, come read wetin OP write, ebi like say this post go sweat well well.

If am op then u are what
Re: 8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 by Newboss(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2019
oyatz:
All the 8 'mistakes' are allowed in sex between married couples.

Sex within marriage is still the best because there are few rules to be observed and little or nothing to be ashamed off.

Your num-3 'mistake' is fairly common and sometimes sweet.
When you forget your dick in her pussy and sleep off or when you are asleep , only to partially wake up to discover your wife has put your thing in her thing and it is the sensation that wake you up especially during this Harmattan and the kids have gone to their grandparents for holiday..it is a very sweet experience.

Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 by oyatz(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2019
When you celebrate 10years of marriage with your spouse, you will understand my post better

quote author=Newboss post=74682840]

Keep dreaming. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 by Newboss(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2019
oyatz:
When you celebrate 10years of marriage with your spouse, you will understand my post better

quote author=Newboss post=74682840]

Keep dreaming.

Dreaming is your right, bro grin
Re: 8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 by linearity: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2019
Seegistmedia:

If am op then u are what

FTC

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 by kheny12(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2019
I think this op is high on codeine,All the 8 things mentioned is acceptable.
Re: 8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 by kheny12(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2019
And if am having sex with a woman and she doesn't cry,wetin I gain.The op doesn't know the meaning of sex.
Re: 8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 by Headlesschicken(m): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2019
undecided This x for amateurs...
Re: 8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2019
Seegistmedia:

Most of us don’t know there are some mistakes you should never make when having an amazing s*x with your partner.
For this reason, We bring to you the 8 Mistakes You Should Not Do When Having S*x.
See below:-
1. Farting
Oops! This is so annoying. While it can be accidental, you must try as hard as possible not to let out that pungent gas while making love.
Otherwise, it will spoil the moment and may also affect your self-esteem.

2. Missing The Target
This is for men who can hardly differentiate between the two holes. Wait, who even does that? Anyway, be keen not to miss it as it can offend your woman or send the wrong message.

3. Fall Asleep
This is a grave sin when it comes to sex matters. It just shows how disinterested you are and you should not start it if you are already feeling sleepy.

4. Calling Another Person’s Name
If you want to lose someone for good, dare call another person’s name during sex. If you are not sure of what will come out of your mouth, keep it shut.

5. Your Phone
You will have all the time to chat with friends and answer those phone calls. But in the meantime, you had better concentrate on making love and giving your partner their out of this world sexual encounter.

6. Reciprocate The Favor
If they gave you an oral job, be ready to pay back. Otherwise, it will be so mean of you. Also, if you happen to cum earlier, do not leave your partner unattended.
Ensure they also climax through other ways besides penetration.

7. Dry Penetration
Ouch! This really hurts and every guy ought to get this clearly in their minds. The fact that you are hard enough does not necessarily mean that it’s time to slide into her honey pot yet. Ensure she is wet enough or make use of the lube.

8. Crying
Hahaha! Funny, right? At times women get so hysterical during love making that they even cry. Please hold back those tears and preserve them for some other sad occasion. Crying will only put him off since he may be worried that he hurt you.
The End!!!

Thanks for checking out 8 Mistakes You Should Not Do When Having S*x
If I may ask you guys ��
Have You Ever Made Any Of These Mistakes Before?
Drop your comments

Sources
https://www.seegist.com.ng/2019/01/8-mistakes-you-should-not-do-when.html?m=1
It takes only a JOBLESS and a LAZY MAN to fulfill all these.
I couldn’t even read through because I have Good tasking Job.
WEALTHY or POTENTIALLY wealthy people do not work in the PUCCCCI all day, their attention is needed somewhere else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 by Seegistmedia: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hmm
Re: 8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 by Seegistmedia: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 by Seegistmedia: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Pick Just One: Choose Any Of These Women. / Why Do Girls Change Their Feelings So Quickly? / Love, Stupidity, My Brother And His Girlfriend - Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.