Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

“why I No Longer Wear Pants” – Actress Lizzy Gold (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “why I No Longer Wear Pants” – Actress Lizzy Gold (see Photo) (1893 Views)

Girls No Longer Wear Bra / In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“why I No Longer Wear Pants” – Actress Lizzy Gold (see Photo) by Seegistmedia: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2019
For Nollywood actress Lizzy Gold Onuwaje, the fear of pant stealers is the beginning of safety.

The former beauty queen turned movie maker has revealed that for the fear of her underwear being used for the ritual purpose, she would no longer wear pants.

“I’m saying goodbye to wearing pants. No more wearing of underwear”, she cried out.

The reasons for Ms. Gold’s decision to quit wearing pants are not farfetched.

According to her: “So recently I heard some group of ladies were returning from church and they were stopped by Gunmen and asked to take off their pants. I heard this from a reliable source, so please let’s be on guard,” she said.

Sounding a warning note to ladies out there, especially her colleagues, the mother of one continued: “To my colleagues, you know we spend most of our times in hotels during filming, we can’t trust these hotel workers. They might come in when you not around and steal your pants.

I beg you, if you can’t avoid wearing pants, then travel with just two pants so you can be able to monitor them. I repeat you can’t trust anyone, even ladies now steal pants. Protect your sanity, always be on guard and also protect your peace.

All ladies should stay woke and be more prayerful, ” she advised.

Source

https://www.seegist.com.ng/2019/01/why-i-no-longer-wear-pants-actress.html?m=1

Re: “why I No Longer Wear Pants” – Actress Lizzy Gold (see Photo) by Seegistmedia: 8:44am On Jan 13, 2019
grin
Re: “why I No Longer Wear Pants” – Actress Lizzy Gold (see Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2019
Not wearing under pants is not a safety means....just be prayerful that pant ritualist will not come ur way...what about those that did not wear pants that were giving pants to wear nko....it's only God that can save our ladies ooo...even with warning and measures ladies will always fall victims because of their greed for money and material things... undecided undecided just know that u wear pant, u no wear u no save. Demi go give u one incase u no wear...be careful ladies
Re: “why I No Longer Wear Pants” – Actress Lizzy Gold (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2019
Even if they don't take ur pant they'll still Bleep ur dirty pussy
Re: “why I No Longer Wear Pants” – Actress Lizzy Gold (see Photo) by Seegistmedia: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Friend That He Is Not Treat His Wife Wel / Woman Marries Her Dog Live On Tv /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.