Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Red Flags And Warning Signs When Dating Your Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Flags And Warning Signs When Dating Your Girl (2196 Views)

Signs When Men Should Look Out For On Their First Date / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Flags And Warning Signs When Dating Your Girl by timcurrant(m): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
According to my experience with girls, i note these things. I hope guys out there will really appreciate this token of secrets am linking out.Signs your girl may be playing you, or not serious in a relationship… Note: This list is compiled by my own experiences and some Ive seen here

1/ she says ”I love you“ too fast. with-in the first few chats.
2/ she constantly reminds you of how poor her family is.
3/ she constantly talks about how sick her mama or a family member is
4/ she uses emotional blackmail to get money or gifts, but does not make direct requests
5/ she rarely appreciates you.
6/ her body language in cam suggests she is not really interested in you or bored
7/ some-thing you buy her, suddenly goes missing or is pawned?
8/ she continually adds male friends to her networking profiles. like friendster and face book
9/ what she tells you does not add up. If she says she is conservative,
- for example, why is she wearing a top that exposes cleavage?
10/ she makes promises but does not keep them
11/ she chats to others while you are chatting to her
12/ she rarely talk about you and her in future.
13/ she often is late for your scheduled time for chat.
14/ when you meet the family, they appear to milk you for money
15/ she rarely or does not talk about her future life in your country

please add to my list

No more games for girls shocked grin cheesy
more tips on http://timdatingtips..com/
Re: Red Flags And Warning Signs When Dating Your Girl by Tinksh(f): 3:47am On Aug 12, 2010
At lot of them sound like my soon to be ex, hehe!
Re: Red Flags And Warning Signs When Dating Your Girl by Osama12: 4:22am On Aug 12, 2010
Red flags, do we have other colours? grin grin grin
Re: Red Flags And Warning Signs When Dating Your Girl by Striker1(m): 5:47am On Aug 12, 2010
Real talk brother ! I can relate directly wit numba 4 on dat list, but some of dese ladies don't know we knw when we're being emotionally blackmailed, dats d beginning of d end for dem, hehe we'll smile back and give in to their demands, but d clock jst got ticking Jack Bauer style !, *all I cn tink about readin dis post was my last ex*
Re: Red Flags And Warning Signs When Dating Your Girl by iice(f): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
I constantly and only add males grin
That's already a given. He has no choice

(1) (Reply)

Ladies; Do You Love Men With Good Handwriting? / if u were in my shoes !! / Is Money Important In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.