Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy (10626 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by ubunja(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Badboy

Bad Boy; a study of a diamond in the rough.

AN HONEST MAN
the way men consider prostitutes the most honest women in the world in that they will not hide the fact that they aremaking men pay for the pussy behind words like" i love you" like GFs do; is the same way women consider Bad Boys the most honest men in the world in that they will not hide the fact that they just wanna Bleep them behind an act of niceness the way Nice Guys do.

GOOD GIRLS LOVE BAD BOYS; SLUTS LOVE NICE GUYS. Bad Boys are broken toys. lost sheep. prodigal sons. lost treasures. tortured souls. imperfect. flawed. in need of nurturing back to normalcy and soundness. No one knows Bad Boys like a Good Girl knows Bad Boys. the moment a Good Girl lays her eyes on the Bad Boy every part of her wants him. not just in a sexual way. but in a
doctor eager to meet his patient way. she is the medicine for his imperfections. the healing of all his flaws. No one has sympathy for a Bad Boy like the Good Girl has
sympathy for a Bad Boy (Its equivalent only to the"captain-save-a-hoe" sympathy the Nice Guy has for a Slut. Given a chance, many good men would seek to marry a prostitute to save her from her"suffering" ).

Now, a Bad Boy's imperfections appeal to a very distinct instinct in a Good Girl. that special instinct in her that wants to nurse the Bad Boy to goodness-her mothering instinct. every woman is a Mother first then a Wife second. a man who presents himself to a woman as needing fixing will get her attention first. the man who presents himself as husband material will get her attention last. Good Guys finish last. Damaged Men (Bad Boys) go first. activate her Mothering Instinct and you'll go first. activate her wife instinct and you'll go last. mother is above wife. this is the same reason why a woman who gives birth outside marriage is regarded as
far better than a wife who turns out to be barren. Mother 1st, Wife 2nd. that's why a mother will die for her child but a wife will never die for her husband. "As strong as Mother's Love" is a beloved statement known the world over, but"as strong as a Wife's Love" is a statement that doesn't exist....

TO ME IM THE HARDEST MAN AROUND, THE HARDEST NIGGUR OUT THERE. BECAUSE IM REAL, BUT, ALSO VERY SOFT. IM VERY SENSITIVE THATS WHY IM SO HARSH BECAUSE IM SO SENSITIVE- Tupac Shakur.

Good Girls are discerning. they see right through people. they see goodness in the darkest heart. where everyone looks upon the Bad Boy slaying pussy left, right and
centre; and consider him cold-hearted, unfeeling and cruel; the Good Girl knows that's not true. she knows the reason the Bad Boys is such a man-hoe is because he is
extremely sensitive, more sensitive than the Nice Guy, and keeps women at a distance only because he is terrified of being heartbroken.

the Good Girl sees the little lonely unloved boy sitting at the centre of the Bad Boy. its the goodness in the heart of the darkness. and she reaches out to this little boy and touches him. that link no one else but the Good Girl can establish. and once made its not easily broken. its the reason why Bad Boys always marry Good Girls.

Good always prevails over Evil.

But its a two way street. the Bad Boy is an amazing guy himself. where everyone looks at the chaste Good Girl going to church every Sunday, and see an angel fit to worship and honour, the Bad Boy sees right through her. he is perceptive. he sees the darkness in the brightest heart. the bad in the very good.he sees the Good Girl and
understands her. the Bad Boy sees the desperate dirty little girl at the centre of the Good Girl longing for release; exhausted by this show of perfection and longing to be liberated and start living.he sees her desperation and her hunger for freedom. the Bad Boy reaches out to this weary little dirty girl and touches her.

that link no one else but the Bad Boy can manage because everyone else is too busy complimenting the Good Girl for her good character to notice how exhausting it is all for her to maintain. its a burden the Good Girl is eager to offload on the right man. a Good Girl can not approach a man who is always praising her good character and confide "i dream of anal sex". that would be a disaster of epic proportions.

but when a Good Girl meets a Bad Boy she sees the dirty freak she's looking for. to this man she can confess "im a virgin but i find myself turned on by the sight of another girl's breasts." and the Bad Boy, true to his dark nature, doesn't even blink an eye and he tells her "i have a girl who has beautiful breasts we can Bleep her together!".

now, no other man can readily accept perversions like a Bad Boy does. This quality to be down with whatever without being judgemental or shocked is what pulls Good Girls to him. Because it is through him that the Good Girl lives out her secret hidden perversions far away from the eyes of those who worship her goodness.

CHURCH GIRLS ARE NOT CHURCHY BY CHOICE
Here is the thing the Bad Boy knows about Good Girls: Good Girls are not good by choice but by circumstance. the same uninvited circumstances that make
some girls grow up slutty (broken families) are the same uninvited circumstances that make other girls grow up chaste (strong families) . the slut didn't choose to be slutty any more than the good girl didn't choose to be good. they are both victims of circumstance. both are tired of the roles destiny has forced on them. both are longing for a release.

and the slut finds her release in the Nice Guy who makes an honest woman out of her because he is Captain -Save-A-Whòrè. while the Good Girl finds her release in the Bad Boy who makes her break a few rules and start living.

that's why Bad Boys and Sluts don't mix; and Nice Guys and Good Girls don't match. the Slut always marries the Nice Guy and the Good Girl always marries the Bad Boy. Its Need meeting Supply. Problem meeting Solution.

Tell a Nice Guy about virgins and you're wasting your time. but tell a Bad Boy about virgins and you have his full attention. tell a Good Girl about a Nice Guy and you'll fight. a Good Girl's life is boring as hell. very geeky.no social life.always in the house. Or library. no night life. 100% boring!!!

and a Slut's life is full of excitement. very lively with a vibrant social and night life, adventures galore. always
on some exciting shít.

now, a Bad Boy's life is like the life of the Slut: exciting. while the Nice Guy's life is like the life of the Good Girl: boring. if a Slut and a Bad Boy date they will exhaust each other quick. and if a Good Girl and a Nice Guy date, they will bore each other to death. but the Bad Boy loves the Good Girl's boringness. it balances him out. and the Slut loves the Nice Guy's boringness. it balances her out. pair up a nice guy with a slut and see fireworks. pair up a good girl with a Bad Boys and see magic. a Nice Guy and a Slut make a beautiful relationship because the Slut has gone through her wild years and is now ready to settle down but has that wicked side that makes her presence
electrifying; and a Nice Guy has been alone for so long he needs a woman ready to settle but who has a spicy side that will blow his mind in the bedroom and show him all the wonderful things he has been missing. he finds that woman in the Slut.

There are no perfect saints; and there are no perfect sinners.the Bad Boy and the Good Girl both know this. the Bad Boy knows there is some bad in the clean wholesome good girl that is eager to show itself but only under the safest circumstances with the most trusted man...preferably a man who is used to perversion whom
nothing can faze anymore.a man who wont judge and especially a man who wont say "i thought you were a good girl! why do you want to do x and y?” : those are a Good Girl's worst words to hear. because they catch her at her weakest point when she has just showed her corruptibility .her willingness to be corrupted. The Bad Boy loves the Good Girl's corruptibility because the more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt...

similarly the Good Girl knows there is some good in the cold-hearted unfeeling slayer of pussy that is eager to show itself but only under the safest circumstances with the most trusted woman.... preferable a woman who is used to goodness whom no innocent gesture can cause to be suspicious (sluts will always interpret niceness to mean a man is hiding something. but the Good Girl is not fazed by goodness) Bad Boys look for a woman who wont judge and especially a woman who wont say "aren't you supposed to be a Bad Boy? why are you being all goody goody to me?" : those are a Bad Boy's worst words to hear. because they catch him at his weakest point when he has just showed his vulnerability .the Good Girl loves the Bad Boy's vulnerability because the more broken and damaged a thing is, the more satisfying it is to nurture and heal.

The Good Girl loves the Bad Boy because it's her chance to FIX something. While the Bad Boy loves the Good Girl because it's his chance to RUIN something.

Its the meeting of opposites.its black meeting white.its good meeting evil.its day meeting night. the Bad Boy's spontaneity cancels out the Good Girl's boringness; and the Good Girl's completeness cancels out the Bad Boy's emptiness. Just like the Slut's experience cancels out the Nice Guy's prudishness and the Nice Guy's bright future cancels out the Slut's dark past.... opposites attract...for a reason: to heal, correct and make things right again.

#TheRedPill
#MGTOW.

CC:
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by NevetsIbot(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2019
I wouldn't consider myself a good guy... hell no I'm not but kind of inbetween good and bad ... I feel I'm balanced out but I still feel like having a good girl who'll be bad for only me.

How about that Ubunja?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by ubunja(m): 5:08am On Jan 13, 2019
NevetsIbot:
I wouldn't consider myself a good guy... hell no I'm not but kind of inbetween good and bad ... I feel I'm balanced out but I still feel like having a good girl who'll be bad for only me.

How about that Ubunja?
lol why are you afraid to pick a side and fall under it? Why not be fully bad or fully good? You can bet women dont see you as in the middle. I bet they see you as a Nice Guy.
Pick and Choose bro.
Having a good girl that would bad for only you comes with a catch. That girl would want you also to be "good for only her", meaning you must be bad. A bad boy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by NevetsIbot(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
ubunja:
lol why are you afraid to pick a side and fall under it? Why not be fully bad or fully good? You can bet women dont see you as in the middle. I bet they see you as a Nice Guy.
Pick and Choose bro.
Having a good girl that would bad for only you comes with a catch. That girl would want you also to be "good for only her", meaning you must be bad. A bad boy.
well.. I'm a bad boy trying to be a bit good... that is. and I totally do not want to lose the bad side.... that's why I think I'm wishing for a good girl who'll be bad for just me... which means I'll be bad for her too though.. we'll both be good, but bad... seems like an unrealistic expectation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by ubunja(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
NevetsIbot:

well.. I'm a bad boy trying to be a bit good... that is. and I totally do not want to lose the bad side.... that's why I think I'm wishing for a good girl who'll be bad for just me... which means I'll be bad for her too though.. we'll both be good, but bad... seems like an unrealistic expectation
not to mention confusing. I can't keep up with the switching lol
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by kollinzgee(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
NevetsIbot:

How about that Ubunja?
my gee aw far that your comment on dating drills about alphamale is crazy.i came across it late 2016 and i love that comment it just like a key to emancipate men from nice guy syndrome.i practise your style and it works like charm on women.but bro do you still have that magazine..

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by NevetsIbot(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
kollinzgee:

my gee aw far that your comment on dating drills about alphamale is crazy.i came across it late 2016 and i love that comment it just like a key to emancipate men from nice guy syndrome.i practise your style and it works like charm on women.but bro do you still have that magazine..

Jesu.. that comment and thread sef still dey garner likes.

Baba, thanks o. (you just validated that I'm a bad guy sha)...... and oh... If I remember correctly, its "the game" by one Niel I think.. I can't remember. ion use it now tho, My brain is the magazine now.

and Hard dons page answers almost (if not all) questions anyone might want to ask

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by NevetsIbot(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
ubunja:
not to mention confusing. I can't keep up with the switching lol

haha.. and I can't also... Shits bleeped up
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
when i was a nice guy, girls dey use my mind play football, i go dey go home crying but as i step up my game, things change. i know the amount of pussy i have pounded since i stepped up, recently i just relax to pursue some life goals.

my own rules is anytime i start to feel butterfly for a girl,na run i dey run because i know it wont end well. it will be a game of manipulation.

i dont believe and understand marriage, and i dont care.i do my stuff, if you dont like me, oyo for you.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by ubunja(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
wetdick:
when i was a nice guy, girls dey use my mind play football, i go dey go home crying but as i step up my game, things change. i know the amount of pussy i have pounded since i stepped up, recently i just relax to pursue some life goals.

my own rules is anytime i start to feel butterfly for a girl,na run i dey run because i know it wont end well. it will be a game of manipulation.

i dont believe and understand marriage, and i dont care.i do my stuff, if you dont like me, oyo for you.
with more and more men thinking like this the future is bleak for women. Daymn.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
ubunja:
with more and more men thinking like this the future is bleak for women. Daymn.

i think you need to write more of these red pills advice, our girls have already upgraded themselves using their pussy as a bargaining tool, our men are still left behind looking for marriages and relationships and getting heartbroken, sorry to say, we have lot of nice men syndrome in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by ubunja(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
wetdick:

i think you need to write more of these red pills advice, our girls have already upgraded themselves using their pussy as a bargaining tool, our men are still left behind looking for marriages and relationships and getting heartbroken, sorry to say, we have lot of nice men syndrome in Nigeria.
very true. Men are on average a few steps behind women. The only men keeping up with women are the Bad Boys and Players.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by Adasun(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
They is dis cautioness dat come to a gal when she sight a 9ice guy sad

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by jaylopez: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ubunja na trash talk stop sucking ur own dick after putting it in ur ass and calling urself bad boi. With wt is going on in d country na this u dey here de do. Mama don bon boi and na for that exit wey u wan die."Copy and paste" from magazine and guys de here de hail u. Corn pap. Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by ubunja(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
jaylopez:
Ubunja na trash talk stop sucking ur own dick and calling urself bad boi. With wt is going on in d country na this u dey here de do. Mama don bon boi and na for that exit wey u wan die. Mtcheeeeeew.
if only I could understand you...

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by jaylopez: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
ubunja:
if only I could understand you...
now ur asking ...spoiler wey dey shit for him house ....how can u be an admin and go about rubbishing other peoples thread!!?? if catch u again u will be deleted. Skunk .
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by ubunja(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
jaylopez:
now ur asking ...spoiler wey shit for him house ....how can u be an admin and go about rubbishing other peoples thread!!?? if catch u again u will be deleted. Skunk .
this guy is angry.
Wonder what ubunja did to upset him...

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by dotunibrahim7(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nice one ubunja.....my question is how can someone be a bad boy?....is it through physical appearance ..like d way you dress...hair style or what exactly?.....bcoz I know lot of guys out there who dnt have game or knw nothing about this red pill nd dating drills..but with d way dey dress..physical appearance ppl think they're bad boys

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by kollinzgee(m): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
dotunibrahim7:
Nice one ubunja.....my question is how can someone be a bad boy?....is it through physical appearance ..like d way you dress...hair style or what exactly?.....bcoz I know lot of guys out there who dnt have game or knw nothing about this red pill nd dating drills..but with d way dey dress..physical appearance ppl think they're bad boys
do you want to be a bad boy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by ubunja(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
dotunibrahim7:
Bad Boyness is in the genes. It's genetic. But it usually
has markers that are visible on the outside in terms of dress, hairstyle etc. A Nice Guy can fake being a Bad Boy by imitating these markers with success. But sooner or later he will be caught out.

But a Bad Boy can be self -made. there are specific steps and inner changes that you have to undergo that will reset your psyche. This is a long process that can take months. But once you have internalized the core principles you are well on your way. I try to provide these principles with the Miseducations.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by ubunja(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to copy and paste a post onto NL without it losing its format (paragraphs etc). ?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by dotunibrahim7(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
ubunja:

Bad Boyness is in the genes. It's genetic. But it usually
has markers that are visible on the outside in terms of dress, hairstyle etc. A Nice Guy can fake being a Bad Boy by imitating these markers with success. But sooner or later he will be caught out.

But a Bad Boy can be self -made. there are specific steps and inner changes that you have to undergo that will reset your psyche. This is a long process that can take months. But once you have internalized the core principles you are well on your way. I try to provide these principles with the Miseducations.
Thanks bro
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by dotunibrahim7(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
kollinzgee:

do you want to be a bad boy
lol boss man...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
social media and porn killed men

back in my uncle days, those guys were the real guys, they were single and independent, it was survival of the fittest, if you wanna Bleep, you have to have mouth and confidence they could talk to any girls on the street, the distance and other challenges like parent made the game cool, the girl was always thinking of you while the guy was always thinking them.

now everybody is on social media stalking each other, over-familiarity have taken over. one girl will be on social media receiving almost 1000 request from guys making her feel very important. most of these women are now feeling like stars in real life, that is why they are rude when you work up to them. this is boys fault, they never learn. stop making women feel so important

men and women are making love to themselves through porn, nowadays you get see different type of pussy and breast by just clicking on the net. damn what a shame. the feeling of i wanna know what is in your pants is dead, i just feel like in 10 years every man and woman will just be masturbating instead of going out to toast each other.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by dotunibrahim7(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
wetdick:

back in my uncle days, those guys were the real guys, they were single and independent, it was survival of the fittest, if you wanna Bleep, you have to have mouth and confidence they could talk to any girls on the street, the distance and other challenges like parent made the game cool, the girl was always thinking of you while the guy was always thinking them.

now everybody is on social media stalking each other, over-familiarity have taken over. one girl will be on social media receiving almost 1000 request from guys making her feel very important. most of these women are now feeling like stars in real life, that is why they are rude when you work up to them. this is boys fault, they never learn. stop making women feel so important

men and women are making love to themselves through porn, nowadays you get see different type of pussy and breast by just clicking on the net. damn what a shame. the feeling of i wanna know what is in your pants is dead, i just feel like in 10 years every man and woman will just be masturbating instead of going out to toast each other.
your uncles days?...like around what year
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
dotunibrahim7:
your uncles days?...like around what year

before the internet in Nigeria, that is around 1998
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by ubunja(m): 2:25am On Jan 15, 2019
wetdick:

the real culprit is the Sex Revolution that was ushered in by Feminism. Porn is just a product of women being trash to deal with. Look if men are ignoring women and choosing porn, maybe porn is not the problem
If someone is using alcohol to deal with life then obviously alcohol is not the problem but his it's his life that's shitty. Blaming the alcohol will be a waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by dotunibrahim7(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2019
wetdick:

before the internet in Nigeria, that is around 1998
wow...well you right sha
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by Laomee: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
NevetsIbot:

Baba, thanks o. (you just validated that I'm a bad guy sha)...... and oh... If I remember correctly, its "the game" by one Niel I think.. I can't remember. ion use it now tho, My brain is the magazine now.

and Hard dons page answers almost (if not all) questions anyone might want to ask
What thread/comment bro. Abeg find me link,let me goan peruse too
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by Laomee: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
NevetsIbot:

Neil Strauss
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
ubunja:
the real culprit is the Sex Revolution that was ushered in by Feminism. Porn is just a product of women being trash to deal with. Look if men are ignoring women and choosing porn, maybe porn is not the problem
If someone is using alcohol to deal with life then obviously alcohol is not the problem but his it's his life that's shitty. Blaming the alcohol will be a waste of time.

men maybe ignoring women because they are masturbating to porn, almost about 60% of men consume porn while 17% of women consume porn according to research done by psychology today, also there are well-known research about porn and its impact on men, according to the research, masturbation, decreases testosterone in men, therefore making them have anxiety, depression, decrease in energy and also lack of confidence.

it is true that present-day feminism and the way men are treated by the law in respect to women might have also changed men behaviour to women but if we are to look at it thoroughly, the inability for many men to pursue that women of their dreams is anxiety caused by too much porn and masturbation, infact most men have experienced increased confidence in themselves with women when they went on a no fab mood for weeks and months.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy by ubunja(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
wetdick:

men maybe ignoring women because they are masturbating to porn, almost about 60% of men consume porn while 17% of women consume porn according to research done by psychology today, also there are well-known research about porn and its impact on men, according to the research, masturbation, decreases testosterone in men, therefore making them have anxiety, depression, decrease in energy and also lack of confidence.

it is true that present-day feminism and the way men are treated by the law in respect to women might have also changed men behaviour to women but if we are to look at it thoroughly, the inability for many men to pursue that women of their dreams is anxiety caused by too much porn and masturbation, infact most men have experienced increased confidence in themselves with women when they went on a no fab mood for weeks and months.
you are joking right??
Blaming men for porn use when women's love of Money and being too choosy are the source of the problem?
Dude, ban porn and masturbation but still men won't return to women unless women change.
If women stopped loving money and accepted all men as they are do you think porn will stand a chance??
You are so ignorant.
That No Fap thing is for delluded idiots who wanna stay h0rny and be used by women. Why do you think women hate it when men use porn and masturbate? Because that means men are having sex minus women. Meaning there is left no h0rny man to manipulate and control with fake promises of sex. A man who regularly masturbates can't be controlled with promises of sex.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? / South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Unclad In Trending Photoshoot / Female Winners In The Romance Regions 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.