Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen (7445 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Best Movies You Watch As a Child / Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by ijawgirl: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2010
all these movies-ya all are writing down are all on youtube. .commando, titanic etc
go and watch them
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by bgees(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2010
ijaw_girl:

all these movies-ya all are writing down are all on youtube. .commando, titanic etc
go and watch them

Those movies have lost value. I find it hard watching old movies .
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Atila1(f): 5:14am On Aug 20, 2010
face off!!!
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by LeslieG: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
A movie is a work of art. Matrix started a new genre in special effects, how can that lose value. If you can't stand to watch old movies, cool, but having lost value is not what you want to say. The Wizard of Oz was the first movie in colour (1939) I am sure you didn't know that. All the land mark movies are not the ones you are seeing today.

1 Like

Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by ravenzord(m): 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2010
I, Robot. . .I'm ashamed to admit that I've never seen this movie through, for some reason. May the god of movies forgive me cry.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by johndavid1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2010
dnt have any oh![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Gabangel(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2010
Hmm, I am one of those movie addicts, few people born in the 80's that hasnt watched Good, the bad and the ugly, strangely I have the proposal, deception and some other movies in my ipod that am yet to watch, reason, lets finish the 24, legend of the seeker, 4400 and Naruto series,
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by sweetguy10(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2010
Star wars
Lord of the ring
Rome
Coming to America
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
The Godfather
Scarface
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by prommy(f): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2010
blue film
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Rocktation(f): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2010
I've still not seen 'the amaggaedon'. Pathetic, innit? Doubt that it's still on YouTube sef.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by naijadiva2(f): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2010
Not that I am ashamed to admit, rather others are ashamed at me that I haven't seen The Color Purple and Roots, lol
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by montelik(m): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2010
Terminator 1 & 2.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by larablog: 3:13am On Sep 03, 2010
If u haven't seen d Godfather triologies go and die.
Avatar is crap, I have it on my laptop but I can't bring myself to watch it.
I haven't seen sound of music and I am really ashamed
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by teeluv(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2010
@ lara please ell us ure joking about not watchin sound of music, please whatever happened to your childhood,
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2010
Jenifer by funke akindele
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2010
There are some movies I simply can't get into. Such as The Godfather films, Scarface, etc. Movies in that genre.

And I don't think Avatar is a must-see movie. 

These, however, are MUST-SEE movies:
Titanic
Lord of the Rings trilogy
Slumdog Millionaire
Sound of music

These movies are NOT old and all film fans MUST see them.  tongue Ok, so Sound of Music is kind of old and it won't be everyone's cup of tea - but I definitely think everyone should give it a shot!

[quote="sexylogan"]i've never watched "Titanic"- can u imagine? my friend went watch the movie the day

before i was to watch it . he went with his g/friend. after the movie he came out crying and

his g/f was wiping his tears! i dont know , that just killd my interest in the movie.[/quote]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Come on, don't let that put you off! There were guys crying at the end of Toy Story 3 as well.  grin Some people simply connect to a movie more than others and there's nothing wrong with this.  smiley
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by nipeks001(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
I've not watch d superman series but i pretend as if i've watched it.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by butterfly123: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2012
Th God Father and Lord of the rings sad
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2012
Iron man! Though i was forced to see it when i saw the avengers and didnt even understand what d tussle was between loki n thor
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2012
Planet of the Apes
Hunger Games
Slumdog millionaire (have it on my laptop but just cant be bothered)
#Hidingfaceinshame#!
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by VENUSS(f): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
someone please name a good web site where i can download movies absolutely free
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by tpia5: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
i'd rather go to the cinema and see Toy Story in my office wear!!!

funny.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by tpia5: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
@ topic

i've seen about 95% of the movies listed on this thread.

what does that say about me i wonder.

anyway, i havent seen many recently made movies [most arent listed here] because i took a break from movie watching for a few years.

i dont watch them as much as i used to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jacob's Cross Season 1&2 / Nigerian TV vs. Foreign TV / I Didn’t Snatch Anybody’s Husband – Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.