Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen (7446 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Best Movies You Watch As a Child / Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by omohwunmmy: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
slumdog millionaire.
Have heard so much about them, i dont need to watch anymore.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by vescucci(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2010
I'm too ashamed to say cheesy
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by dastudent(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2010
2012,eclipse,to think that i just had to watch inception on the big screen,it was the bomb.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by blank(f): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2010
Slum dog millionaire

Titanic

Grease
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by ijawgirl: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2010
vescucci:

I'm too ashamed to say cheesy

lol answer
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by ijawgirl: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2010
I cant believe this thread made it to the front page
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by obinna5000(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2010
ijaw_girl:

I cant believe this thread made it to the front page

Me too! I'm absolutely surprised.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by MissyB1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2010
blank:

Slum dog millionaire

Titanic

Grease
4 real? shocked grin shocked
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by ebogentle(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2010
I have never watched any of the trilogies, Matrix or Lord of The Rings.
I am not ashamed. I just think 9 hours (18 hrs if you count both movies) is too much of my time.
lol. Plus I am not really a fan of Scifi, Borderline or not.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Travelista(f): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2010
Not ashamed but haven't seen:
*Star Wars (any of them)
*Lord of the Rings (any of them)
*Avatar (not going to watch a bunch of blue things that look like undersea creatures)
*Slumdog Millionaire (have it on DVR'd but haven't had the time to watch it)
*The Godfather (any of it and I proudly make that fact known)
*Scarface (have heard enough about it to know the premise; I do want Michelle Pfeiffer's chinchilla/mink? bedspread, though)
and many, many more that I can't remember
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by blank(f): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2010
Missy B:

4 real? shocked grin shocked

Yes o, i just never got around to it.

Actually, there are many movies i have not watched but once i see who will watch it with me, i am game.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by dastudent(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2010
oh yeah,
greese and pulp friction also.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by kokoye(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
Passion of the Christ.

Too gory for me.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by gongoaso1: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
@topic
Shawshank redemption tongue cry

kokoye:

Passion of the Christ.

me too undecided
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2010
i am ashamed of avatar the last air bender the movie suck so badly i slept off
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by adamse(f): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2010
anaconda
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Kgdavid(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2010
Lord of the rings, just never been bothered with it, dunno y
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by kokoye(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
Kgdavid:

Lord of the rings, just never been bothered with it, dunno y

Good reason to shed tears. see the triology and die - nothing else matters grin
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by seyeoba: 1:44am On Aug 13, 2010
I still haven't seen "Coming to America"!!! wink wink
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Mobinga: 1:53am On Aug 13, 2010

1 - My N1500
2 - Time
3 - My memory
4 - My resources

very stupi d movie
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Jezzybrown(m): 3:20am On Aug 13, 2010
titanic really haven't watched it
Mobinga:

1 - My N1500
2 - Time
3 - My memory
4 - My resources

very stupi d movie
haba dude
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by iice(f): 4:24am On Aug 13, 2010
Not ashamed. . .but i'm proud i haven't seen Moulin Rouge grin
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by shilling(f): 4:46am On Aug 13, 2010
^ ^ lol

Haven't seen Avatar, Slum Dog Millionaire.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Shimao(m): 5:24am On Aug 13, 2010
Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by hackney(m): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2010
By the time i saw scarface (a few years ago) i already knew it back to front.
When movies are over-hyped , i tend not to go watch it. (in most cases)
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by 5p1naz(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2010
[size=14pt]last king of sc0tland[/size]. . . omg i really wanna see that movie

with that been said. . . i [size=14pt]HAVEN'T[/size] seen any [size=14pt]NOLLYWOO[/size]D movie since 2001 and i am proud than a mudafuka to say it. . . fuk NOLLYWOOD. . .
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by snthesis(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2010
not ashamed, but i dare not see-xcept she threathens to kill the dogs
titanic
the twillight series
high school musical
alvin and the chipmunks
brokeback mountain
any movie starring paris hilton-evn d mojo was so fake
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2010
Passion of The Christ
Beauty and the Beast
Titanic
40yr Old Virgin
Assassin
Gladiators

All these because i was too stingy to go watch at Silverbird and did not wish to spoil the experience by buying DonMovie pirated dvds cry
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by kadman(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2010
iice:

Not ashamed. . .but i'm proud i haven't seen Moulin Rouge grin

I know you're gouding me, and just looking for my trouble. angry smiley
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by oYaTo(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2010
Harry Porter series. .not ashamed tho. . tongue

Kill Bill Vols 1 & 2 cry
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by Meedu(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2010
COMMANDO & RAMBO  grin grin
Re: Movies You Are Ashamed To Admit U Have Never Seen by kabukabu(m): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2010
None, I dont waste my dollars on crappy movies.Go see Inception btw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jacob's Cross Season 1&2 / Nigerian TV vs. Foreign TV / I Didn’t Snatch Anybody’s Husband – Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.