Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi (23911 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency / ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by IjebuWarrior: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2019
E no go better for you, I swear! angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by olaade21: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74741424:

Why not pray for God to bless you and your family instead of this curse to someone that God has bless for the rest of his lives?!
Be guided!

Paid suya man. Hope dem give you new year bonus

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by ShameOnAPC: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2019
Yeye man

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by kolafolabi(m): 7:18am On Jan 14, 2019
angry

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:18am On Jan 14, 2019
Are Nigerians really this dumb??

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Racoon(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2019
“Three years of Buhari oo, everybody is crying, crying…pressmen are crying, farmers are crying, workers are crying, politicians are crying, students are crying, three years oo!“The rate of poverty is very high.The people are hungry.Nigeria will never change!”
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/304352-under-buhari-nigerians-are-hungry-poverty-is-growing-amaechi-says-in-secret-tape.html
shocked grin grin cheesy Guess it's also PDP that caused the hunger as usual? And Amaechi continues the damage.APC zombies are you guys hungry yet?
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by IjebuWarrior: 7:19am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74741424:

Why not pray for God to bless you and your family instead of this curse to someone that God has bless for the rest of his lives?!
Be guided!

Dude, you deserve some crazy beating, I swear! angry

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by kotv: 7:19am On Jan 14, 2019
akinhanger:
You are not hungry... grin grin

Do you mind him. Same person that exposed he makes 900k a month. Amaechi is not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by sammy99(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2019
so dis APC knows der is hunger in d land and dey still wants us to vote for dem.

So even der BMC are hungry but dey still defend dem wen d reality is done on dem

#SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Mysticluv(f): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Since he said that he's hungry as well, may God perfect his utterance by making him to experience hunger all through his life

3 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by sureheaven(m): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Amaechi said the raw and undiluted truth.

Should pdp have fixed Nigeria during their 16years of misrule, malpractices, and looting, Nigeria would not have been worst like this. sad

In fact PMB would not have had the charisma of coming to contest again because his intellectual capacity will be too low to the level of the economy of the nation.

PDP wasted $16n on electricity yet we were in total darkness.

Never again shall PDP rule us again.
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Amen to the above!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Saintsami(m): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2019
I guess this man(wey mouth be like toilet pipe) support "mr persi" when he call us lazy youth.
so, what are u trying to do, defend yourself.(u are crazy)
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by paperboi147: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2019
we cant vote for thieves again athiefkfull
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Princedapace(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2019
It is very obvious these politicians understand our weakness. They understand that more Nigerians are foolish and uneducated. They know they can say the most stupid things and go free..

But they shouldn't worry. One day, one day, they will pay for all these. If they don't, their kids will pay for it.

3 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by seeker121(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2019
I am not sure this man knows what he is saying you are hungry and you are flying first class, you are hungry and they make provision for food and other things under your ministry.Since you are not contented with this,i pray the hunger you ask for shall be given to you so that you can know what an average Nigerian faced everyday..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Dayoara: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2019
That is a fat beautiful lies
akinhanger:

The Director General of the Buhari Campaign Organisation, Rotimi Amaechi, has told Nigerians complaining about hunger in the land that he himself is hungry.

He said the opposition Peoples Democratic Party caused the hunger in the land by stealing money from the nation’s purse while in power.

Amaechi said this at the APC presidential campaign rally which was held in Bauchi on Saturday.

He urged Nigerians to demand that the PDP return the nation’s stolen money.

The former Rivers State governor also claimed that the opposition was broke and hungry.

He said that was why the party wanted to return to power by all means.

Amaechi said, “I was speaking to my friend from the other divide and he said you are hungry, I said ‘yes, if they did not steal the money they stole, you would have had enough food.’

“The money they stole is what is making me hungry. Tell them, to bring the money.

“The PDP stole $2bn to prosecute 2015 elections but we still defeated them. They are broke, they are hungry and they want to come back to steal.

“The PDP members know that they are broke and because of that, they are looking for cheap source of funds.

“When they say there is no food, they want to steal money and they cannot do that because the President has said that public money is not for any individual.”

The minister of transportation wondered what the PDP did with the money it got for 16 years when oil was $114 per barrel.

He claimed that when the PDP was in power, he could not sleep with his two eyes closed even in the Rivers State Government House allegedly because of security challenges.

He said the situation had changed under Buhari.

The National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, said President Muhammadu Buhari knew how to catch thieves “and that is why the thieves have all gone to the PDP but even if they go to the PDP, they must be arrested.”

https://punchng.com/im-also-hungry-amaechi-tells-nigerians-at-campaign-rally/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Kingmoney7: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Rhino omockery go release this one soon as tape grin grin
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Josnac(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Seriously, why is this man so stupid at his age eh??
A man that was a speaker for 8 years and governor for 8 years, totalling 16 years under the same PDP for the same 16 years they keep blabbering about.

What the heck is all these blame game about?.

3 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by RevenGeMission: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2019
tstx:
So if ordinary Nigerians come out and say they are hungry, this mumu too go come out say the same thing

Corruption is every Nigerians daily bread, if you are hungry it's because the leak was blocked, find a job or learn a trade then ask for #BusinessMoney
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by victorazyvictor(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2019
Maket:
...and in hunger we will steal vote PMB.

Better we feed ourselves than depending on scarce dollars for food importation.

See them, typical zombie whenever they are available to write more than one word to make a syntax. why u delete the "steal" grin

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2019
Your damage control is stale

Useless idiot

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Kennyideal(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2019
pls... don't koman share our hunger with us oh........ they've counted us already grin
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Ayobami7(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2019
好的
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Okwuguru(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2019
akinhanger:
You are not hungry... grin grin
Scam
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by maraokendoro(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Amechi should please shut up immediately! anyways no be your fault sha, i blame the hopeless APC supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by maraokendoro(m): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2019
Amechi should please shut up immediately.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today / Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo / IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.