Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,651 members, 7,858,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi (23926 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency / ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by MRBENZENE(m): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2019
He was speaker of house of assembly, he was governor and now a minister of fed Republic of Nigeria and he is still hungry.

We way never get half of that we never die.

Shift joor thief like you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by elotajohn1(m): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74741424:

Why not pray for God to bless you and your family instead of this curse to someone that God has bless for the rest of his lives?!
Be guided!

Oponu! Amaechi just said he's hungry
AkpaAmu!
Iga ada ibi and it's a must
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by eagleeye2: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2019
grin Werey man.
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by 8stargeneral: 7:35am On Jan 14, 2019
Amaechi wey suck rivers state dry, go and bring d money u borrow to work monorail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Hamid7(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2019
And Buhari promised to quench your hunger as soon as he becomes president. So if you're still hungry after more than 3 years of Mr Buhari's presidency, then there's no hope for the rest pf Nigerians.
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2019
Princedapace:
It is very obvious these politicians understand our weakness. They understand that more Nigerians are foolish and uneducated. They know they can say the most stupid things and go free..

But they shouldn't worry. One day, one day, they will pay for all these. If they don't, their kids will pay for it.

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Pakerlokor: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2019
You were part of the same @ PDP government. Keep deceiving yourself because of your personal interest. You will surely regret some day because deep down you know the truth. Better pray the Cabal don't mark you red if Buhari wins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by InspiredMe007: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2019
Amaechi is Hungry cos PDP stole the nation's money... Was he not in the same PDP before? he should also return the money he took.... #Bloodyhypocrites
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by InspiredMe007: 7:37am On Jan 14, 2019
Pakerlokor:
You were part of the same @ PDP government. Keep deceiving yourself because of your personal interest. You will surely regret some day because deep down you know the truth. Better pray the Cabal don't mark you red if Buhari wins.

Very correct jawe
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 14, 2019
8stargeneral:
Amaechi wey suck rivers state dry, go and bring d money u borrow to work monorail.
Monorail to no where. Amaechi is a thief of the highest order. He would have been hanged in China.

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by IMASTEX: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2019
DMerciful:
But this muntula was in PDP for 15 years out of 16 years. What a joke he is!
Unfortunately, the people they are often fed lies think otherwise. They have even forgotten the open confession he made on the audio tape. What a country!

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Iykenuwa(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74741423:

We keep thanking God that this thieving and evil party, PDP did not win the last election, Nigeria would have surely been worse than Somalia at this point in time, and this is how the children of hate woyld have been scampering for food on a daily basis.
We will always thank God for giving us the best President in the history of Nigeria.

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by maraokendoro(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2019
Amechi should please shut up immediately! anyways no be your fault sha, i blame the hopeless APC supporters.
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by MNDY(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2019
RevenGeMission:

Corruption is every Nigerians daily bread, if you are hungry it's because the leak was blocked, find a job or learn a trade then ask for #BusinessMoney

Which stupid leakage?
Which stupid blocked?

Corruption with money in circulation or corruption without money in circulation, which do you prefer?

APC lacks administrative skills apart from being corrupt while claiming to be fighting same corruption. P

Party politics? Parties play pivotal role in these things so I don't totally subscribe to the assertion that they are all one and the same.
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Dpharisee: 7:41am On Jan 14, 2019
Tinnjkiin:
Locate, Monitor & Control your vehicle 24/7 with your phone, tablet & PC.

Protect your vehicles with the latest, advanced and effective technology and experience peace of mind by knowing the real time location of your vehicle at all time.

Listen to voice conversation going on in your vehicle remotely from your phone in real time and plan your next move irrespective of the distance.

Take 100% control of your car at all time. Stop and Resume your car engine from anywhere you are when neccessary.

FOR CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION IN ABUJA, LAGOS, PORTHERCOURT, OWERRI,ILORIN, KOGI, BENIN CITY PLS CALL THE PHONE NUMBER BELOW. PRICE IS #35.000..INSTALLTION TAKES LESS THAN 30 MINUTES.

Two similar pictures in one advert, why are you wasting our data?
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by claseek(f): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2019
Oh my gosh!!!! For how long will this blame game go on. 4 years into their ineffective tenure, and they're still blaming PDP for their own inefficiency.

Infact, reading the whole post is just an insult on our intelligence. You would think he was talking to primary one students. "You're hungry too"..wtf is that?! angry

I dislike PDP, but i dislike APC even more. Gosh
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by gcof(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74741423:

We keep thanking God that this thieving and evil party, PDP did not win the last election, Nigeria would have surely been worse than Somalia at this point in time, and this is how the children of hate woyld have been scampering for food on a daily basis.
We will always thank God for giving us the best President in the history of Nigeria.
from which party did Amaechi join APC again??
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by wakes: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2019
UWU! shocked shocked
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Etuagievin(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74741424:

Why not pray for God to bless you and your family instead of this curse to someone that God has bless for the rest of his lives?!
Be guided!
. But how are u sure God has blessed him for the rest of his life. The fact that one is rich via looting is not an affirmation of Gods blessing. Poverty in the land has distorted our definition off Gods blessings. We must redirect our values if we must succeed in this country.
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by 8stargeneral: 7:45am On Jan 14, 2019
litdutchboy:

Monorail to no where. Amaechi is a thief of the highest order. He would have been hanged in China.
don't mind d idoit who he want to decive.
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by YoungLionken(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2019
DMerciful:
But this muntula was in PDP for 15 years out of 16 years. What a joke he is!

Don't mind him, he's nothing but an inept demagogue who also doubles as a lying dweeb!

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Ziggylady(f): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2019
orion7:
Lol if you notice how. cilicmarin, manabbqgrills sarrki Corinthians buhariguy and others go about insulting people here

you will know something is definitely wrong

hungry people grin

I tell you,acute hunger has finished those jesters,hence their perpetual state of angry frustration and bitterness.
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by ogbonti: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2019
Why won't he say he is hungry

Amaechi said in 2014

" we steal because Nigerians don't stone us"

Since no one has stoned him for 19 years he has been in government, why won't he talk nonesense that he is hungry?

Amaechi..

Speaker, Rivers House of Assembly 8 years

Governor, Rivers State 8 years

Federal Minister of Transport 3 years

And he opens his mouth to say he is hungry?

Interesting! Nigeria and Nigerians deserve the leaders they get!!!!
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Omolaawari: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2019
Glory be to God...so wonderful this is coming from a serving minister, even when lots of Nigeriathinks its a joke..its not cos he is not part of the cabal so he is surely not having a filled day in this govt like when he was in PDP. Sincerely we are so gullible and taken for granted...when OBJ came in 1999, he was giving all this mundane excuses while in the actual fact a govt that PMB was part of has bastardize our economy and left us in great debts...The Govt is so restless cos they are not confident of victory in the forthcoming election....Go round town and see for yourself how the people are raging and not keep deceiving yourself here. The will of God will be done.
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by okokobioko1: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2019
during the 16 years reign where was amaechi then? i need answer, more so, he spent same 16years in Governance with PDP go ask Dr odili when he amaechi was speaker, then Governor for 8 years. we can deceive ourselves in this nation, there are somethings that are better left unsaid. though people could be so gullible like i found out in Nigeria and in my Political career, that is not to mean we still does not have those who still have their right thinking senses with them. i rest my case.
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by okokobioko1: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2019
ogbonti:
Why won't he say he is hungry

Amaechi said in 2014

" we steal because Nigerians don't stone us"

Since no one has stoned him for 19 years he has been in government, why won't he talk nonesense that he is hungry?

Amaechi..

Speaker, Rivers House of Assembly 8 years

Governor, Rivers State 8 years

Federal Minister of Transport 3 years

And he opens his mouth to say he is hungry?

Interesting! Nigeria and Nigerians deserve the leaders they get!!!!
guy tell them, the only issue i have on this NL platform is that their pay boys who receive stipends from them claim to be educated and reason from behind. these politicians have just divided us along religions line. reason even a professor we talk non-sense during lectures. u wonder how he became a PHD holder.
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by DuchessLily(f): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2019
Na that hunger go kill u Amaechi
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by okokobioko1: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=Iykenuwa post=74742033][/quote]
these are the people i tag their pay boys. they are now delude of rational thinking. if you are rational and educated, read in between the lines and make informed judgement on Amaechi as an individual while you set aside the APC, PDP then u will have realize that you have been scammed. or go and enjoy ur allowance u receive from them for talking trash here, and be quiet.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by okokobioko1: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2019
why u no contest and win election, 419, i trust people will still fall for ur scam. if u sabi the money ritual make the money and stop the advert and enjoy ur money abi case dey inside that one. ole buruku
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by IkemChris(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2019
Na wa oooo. Please which party was amechi before he joined APC? Words from a man who ruled a state for 16yrs as an opposition
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by deltateam: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Amaechi is hungry abi? So you people are now taking the people as fools I think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urhobo Clan Bans Cow Meat Over Herdsmen’s Killings / FG To Take Delivery Of Six Attack Helicopters From Turkey / Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.