Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,344 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises (495 Views)

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by damiloladuke: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2019
Reno Omokri has advised against marrying someone you're in love with and this is just as controversial as he sounds most of the times, his followers have claimed.

As part of his daily nuggets on twitter, the strong critic of the current administration wrote that marrying someone you claim to love is not enough to sustain the relationship.

The better alternative is to marry someone you are in Sync with as this is the only guarantee for a long-lasting union.

He wrote:

Don’t marry someone you IN LOVE with. Marry a person you are IN SYNC with. That sentimental erotic feeling which many call love, is not sufficient to sustain a relationship. But when you sync with someone, it creates an invisible strength that can’t be defeated

https://lailasnews.com/dont-marry-someone-youre-in-love-with-reno-omokri-advises/

lalasticlala

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Randy100: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2019
Tolerance is the only way to survive in marriage.
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by festacman(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2019
Making marriage work has no "almighty formula". Being in love/good sex works for some people. The woman treating the man like a Lord works for some people. Being in sync works for some people. Being financially independence works for some. Different strokes for different folks really.

Bottomline: Marriage is life-long project, which the partners involved must individually and collaboratively work on, consistently, using what works for them to make it succeed.
Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Tamarapetty(f): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2019
Ok, noted!!

Re: Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises by Quphrezyxt(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2019
Let your partner love God more than he/she loves u

(1) (Reply)

Caribbeans Know How 2 Handle N Relate With White People More Compared 2 Africans / Offshore Workers Discover Charm A Nigerian Lady Made To Control Her Husband(vid) / I Need Love And I Want To Be Happy Again..i Want Show My EX Dats Cheated On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.