Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Caribbeans Know How 2 Handle N Relate With White People More Compared 2 Africans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caribbeans Know How 2 Handle N Relate With White People More Compared 2 Africans (496 Views)

My Fiancé Wants To Call It A Quit Because I Don't Relate With His Siblings / These Caribbeans Hate Africans / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caribbeans Know How 2 Handle N Relate With White People More Compared 2 Africans by Ilamina(f): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
When I told my Bahamian friend
That the white woman was looking down on me because i used to cry in my room

She told me, it's racism . . that if I was white, she would have been more considerate

But me I thought I deserved it Because after all always disturbing the peace in the building
Re: Caribbeans Know How 2 Handle N Relate With White People More Compared 2 Africans by Bluezy13(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmm... Ilamina !

Only if you had a brain that thinks as nice as your name sounds...

1 Like

Re: Caribbeans Know How 2 Handle N Relate With White People More Compared 2 Africans by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm... Ilamina !

I love ilamina but I don't know what to do

Only if you had a brain that thinks as nice as your name sounds...

(1) (Reply)

Notre Dame Mom Writes Op-ed Begging Girls To Stop Wearing Leggings / Offshore Workers Discover Charm A Nigerian Lady Made To Control Her Husband(vid) / I Need Love And I Want To Be Happy Again..i Want Show My EX Dats Cheated On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.