Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help (41693 Views)

My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / Owolabi Ajasa Is A Corper. Spotted At NYSC Kogi Orientation Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by chiventoline(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Like seriously shey no be the same peptic ulcer wey hold me so for over 5 years why is he bringing it up to the net as if he has kidney failure bro go buy drug 5k and watch what you eat you would be fine stop using it for as a fundraising avenue.

6 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by mrjaydee(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Speedy recovery
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by dkronicle(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pekele007:

shut up your mouth jare..... how much did he make from music that he wants to invest
Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Such a talented rapper

I wish him quick recovery
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Toks2008(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
I wondr why they have to bring this to the public when they could have donated internally amongst the celebrities...Shioor!

2 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Richkid97(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Where’s Olamide Nd Reminisce

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
cucumbae:
Olamide should please come to his former best friend aid.I learned they were best of friends before he blow and decide to chose among his peers.A friend in need is a friend indeed.
I would have helped but my AC is 00.94kobo.

Modify:He should minimize is excess intake of alcohol and smoking habits
I don't smoke neither drink alcohol i still have Ulcer, so it does not matter whether you smoke or drink alcohol, but he should stop taking anything that have Gas e.g. Soft drink and beer

2 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by LyfeJennings(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
dkronicle:
A whole star. No br everybody sabi invest. I just hope help comes through

A star who made nothing
If he did, sure he would have invested something

2 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by dublinkmy6: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
A
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by DavidEsq(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
maxtop:
Plz help before we lost another legend. Hope Olamide, ID Kabasa, 9ce & Co are all aware.
Legend ko! Big stout ni!

6 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Rubbiish(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
chiventoline:
Like seriously shey no be the same peptic ulcer wey hold me so for over 5 years why is he bringing it up to the net as if he has kidney failure bro go buy drug 5k and watch what you eat you would be fine stop using it for as a fundraising avenue.
maybe his own might have degenerated so bad.

4 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by fapcrook(m): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

By words of mouth or action? angry
i wonder oo
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by ogbongenet: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Causes of peptic ulcers

Different factors can cause the lining of the stomach, the esophagus, and the small intestine to break down. These include:

Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori), a type of bacteria that can cause a stomach infection and inflammation
frequent use of aspirin (Bayer), ibuprofen (Advil), and other anti-inflammatory drugs (risk associated with this behavior increases in women and people over the age of 60)
smoking
drinking too much alcohol
radiation therapy

2 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Rubbiish(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Toks2008:
I wondr why they have to bring this to the public when they could have donated internally amongst the celebrities...Shioor!
people don't help...
I believe they might have tried that before bringing it public, response was low. Human beings do not help easily i tell u the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Mizwisdom(f): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
If he was an English rapper he won't be poor like this. Speedy recovery bro
"lord of Ajasa, ID cabasa" good Yoruba lyricist

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by hisexcellency34: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Let's open a Gofundme account for him
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Pekele007: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
dkronicle:
Are you okay?

Nope you aren't alright
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Pekele007: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
dkronicle:
Are you okay?

Nope you aren't alright
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by DavidEsq(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
LyfeJennings:

A star who made nothing
If he did, sure he would have invested something
Wouldn't someone make something before he is called a star? That guy always had zero talent. For im presence, Da Grin blow, Olamide com blow after da grin. The guy dey claim say na im be lord of yoruba rap, wen da grin dey rain dat time. Chai! I never liked the guy at all. Esa lo bade or something crappy.

5 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Yankee101: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pop Champaign

Maintain multiple women

Spend without plans when you were a hit

Now you want the masses to support your mistakes?

I'm not mean, I'm practical. When i criticize their wanton excesses i hear people calling me out, this is the reason i shout so they can adjust

6 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by CanineOfJackal: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74767092:
We pray for perfect healing for him right now.
give him from your BMC aalary

2 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by islandmoon: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
davido, pls over to you.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by islandmoon: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
give him from your BMC aalary

na npower scheme he depend on.lol

that is why he's campaigning for buhari seamlessly, he doesn't want it to stop

3 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by stagger: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Promismike:
One thing that baffles me is how someone will earn millions in appearance and performance as a celebrity and when sickness strikes he becomes a begger. Does it mean these guys live fake lives or what?

This Mystery needs to be unraveled.

All the same, get well bro.

There is no mystery there. All na wetin we dey call "PACKAGING". People dey do am for Abuja here well well. Most of these musicians do not even have 200K in their accounts. Those that hammered from one or two songs spend the money on exotic cars, weed and women. Forgetting that a car that looks so posh today will become an old model in 2 years. They have no assets, no investments.

11 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by 26dre: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
The likes of 9ice, Reminisce, Olamide, Cabasa and all coded tunes(Ibile rappers) should rally round him to save his life. This man is a pace setter

8 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by eluquenson(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
My wish for you is a speedy recovery, we won't lose you this year.

#lordofajasa
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Toks2008(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Rubbiish:

people don't help...
I believe they might have tried that before bringing it public, response was low. Human beings do not help easily i tell u the truth.

you are right though but it is so strange that these celebrities flaunt so much wealth.

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by bimbor(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mcoutureankara:
Nigerian musician, Lord of Ajasa has been hospitalized for severe peptic ulcer.

His colleague , cokalariwo shared the info on social media calling on his colleagues for help.

He wrote;

My dear colleagues, Our brother, Legendary Nigerian Afro hip hop artist and pioneer of yoruba rap, Segun Osaniyi aka lord of ajasa is criticality ill and needs funds to undergo a peptic Ulcer operation..He's currently at ikorodu general hospital, where he's receiving treatment..However, he needs to be moved to a better and more equipped hospital so as to get the BEST medical attention..I got a message from his wife begging me to speak to his colleagues to save her husband..When i called ajasa earlier today, he ajasa confirmed that the story is true..Let's all come together as fast as we can to help out as nothing is to small..Supporting him financially to stay alive is the best remedy than saying sorry, which we reject in JESUS name. Send your donation to his account details:

Source;

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/lord-of-ajasa-hospitalized-for-severe-peptic-ulcer-seeks-help/

How does a perforated Peptic Ulcer (PUD) cause Ascitis? That Xray report is pathetic. PUD perforation will cause haemoperitoneum with an Xray feature of Fluid under the diaphragm. The Nigerian Health system is gradually crawling into comatose state.

Get Well soon Ajasa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by jaxxy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Banky w this is a good campaign publicity strategy. Throw in ur support.

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by bedspread: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
englishmart:
while you are balling, remember their might be no legs to ball tomorrow.
That illness isn't costlier than 300k.forgive my manners, he has celebrity friends,they should help you pls.. And for those of you praying, he didn't tell you he needed prayers, I'm sure he has gotten enough already.
And u think the Money is worth more than the Prayers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors / "I no Be Tonto Husband, I Dey Knack Wella" Zlatan Shades Olakunle Churchill / Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.