Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help (41694 Views)

My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / Owolabi Ajasa Is A Corper. Spotted At NYSC Kogi Orientation Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by ledaman: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2019
vonlogon:
May God heal you and lift your head above your enemies
Donate cash not prayers
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by fpeter(f): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2019
englishmart:
while you are balling, remember [b]their might be no legs to ball tomorrow.
That illness isn't costlier than 300k.forgive my manners, he has celebrity friends,they should help him. pls.. And for those of you praying, he didn't tell you he needed prayers, I'm sure he has gotten enough already. [/b]

THERE. smiley
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by dockokwus: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2019
2LESS:

Bros, it seems like you are a medical professional, I am interested cuz I am down with ulcer though not that serious. Please how and where do I go for proper medical scan? It's like this scan wasn't properly done or interpretated.
PM me,don't want to break the rules or get banned.
Meanwhile u need to first b examined.
Examination alone will tell a good clinician if its Ulcer or something else u av.Then there are confirmatory stool and blood tests,specifically for Ulcer causing organism if doubts still exists or the diagnosis is uncertain.Scan is usually done if complications or other abdominal pathology are suspected.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by zcee: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2019
Promismike:
One thing that baffles me is how someone will earn millions in appearance and performance as a celebrity and when sickness strikes he becomes a begger. Does it mean these guys live fake lives or what?

This Mystery needs to be unraveled.

All the same, get well bro.
bro this is as a result of lack of investment...not when one makes it in the Music Industry he or she will begin to lavish their proceeds without any savings..

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by patsygirl: 9:43am On Jan 15, 2019
Nigerian musician, Lord of Ajasa has been hospitalized for severe peptic ulcer.

His colleague , cokalariwo shared the info on social media calling on his colleagues for help.

He wrote;

My dear colleagues, Our brother, Legendary Nigerian Afro hip hop artist and pioneer of yoruba rap, Segun Osaniyi aka lord of ajasa is criticality ill and needs funds to undergo a peptic Ulcer operation..He's currently at ikorodu general hospital, where he's receiving treatment..However, he needs to be moved to a better and more equipped hospital so as to get the BEST medical attention..I got a message from his wife begging me to speak to his colleagues to save her husband..When i called ajasa earlier today, he ajasa confirmed that the story is true..Let's all come together as fast as we can to help out as nothing is to small..Supporting him financially to stay alive is the best remedy than saying sorry, which we reject in JESUS name. Send your donation to his account details:
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by patsygirl: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2019
Let him use aloe vera gel and forget about surgery.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by jaymee0(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
9ice and I D Cabasa should come to his aid asap

I for call rugged man and seriki. but dem self never chop
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2019
stagger:

There is no mystery there. All na wetin we dey call "PACKAGING". People dey do am for Abuja here well well. Most of these musicians do not even have 200K in their accounts. Those that hammered from one or two songs spend the money on exotic cars, weed and women. Forgetting that a car that looks so posh today will become an old model in 2 years. They have no assets, no investments.

My bloda, na so we see am oh. Fake lives everywhere. The cars are to attract Nigerian ladies, once you drive a Benz, E Dom finish.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
9ice and I D Cabasa should come to his aid asap

9ice ke? That one is busy singing for Yahoo Boiz, you think it's easy.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by aswani(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
This guy married early and he was also the breadwinner of his extended family not to mention friends and in some cases their family too. He did not make enough money to be able to invest mainly due to the reasons previously stated.

I don't know him well enough to confirm if he drinks, carries girls or smokes hemp. However I don't believe he was ever reckless with money when he was at the top of his game, he simply couldn't afford to be.
I wush him well and sincerely hopes he gets over this.

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Ayobami7(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Eyaah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors / "I no Be Tonto Husband, I Dey Knack Wella" Zlatan Shades Olakunle Churchill / Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.