Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help (41691 Views)

My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / Owolabi Ajasa Is A Corper. Spotted At NYSC Kogi Orientation Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by abogjohn(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
cucumbae:
Olamide should please come to his former best friend aid.I learned they were best of friends before he blow and decide to chose among his peers.A friend in need is a friend indeed.
I would have helped but my AC is 00.94kobo.

Modify:He should minimize is excess intake of alcohol and smoking habits
Bros mi, I was born and raised in Bariga, Ajasa didn’t do anything to help his Niggas, Mehn How I wish I could see him and say this to his face that Money go finish na people go remain..

2 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by DavidEsq(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
dockokwus:

My brother, u see what I saw!
They av even invented a new type of ascites I would here term 'invisible ascites',seen only on Xray,quite unlike the obvious clinical finding of ascites that is d norm.
Does the guy look like someone with ascites?
If a plane Xray technologist cannot pick up a perforated ulcer then they better send d guy first for an abdominal CT and even MRI because someone goes in there to find basically nothing,but ends up giving the guy what he didn't have in d first place.
Is u oghenekaro?
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by dockokwus: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
DavidEsq:
Is u oghenekaro?
Nope
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by DavidEsq(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
dockokwus:

Nope
His elder bro? UNN?
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
After him don use all his money drink beer and fvck different colors and sizes of toto, na my own him wan come take treat ulcer? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by ikorodureporta: 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
moscobabs:
The guy didn't .make much in music and he was very good then. Our celebrities should please come to his aid. Get well soon bro
He didn't make much..Dagrin com even end him career. He's prly in their family home in Ikorodu

2 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Drop His Account Number Make I Donate Mine

2 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by nkemdi89(f): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
One of my elder best rapper back then, Omo we get many rappers but tiwa yato si won oh no, like Nike la se ta, bo n se bo so oja lo n se ta. No shaking no dulling aju ara wa lo Omo dulling.

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by zealadjay(m): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2019
I wanted doing a transfer, den i remembered dat my firstbank acct is 00.78 to d extent my bank kips sending me p.m reminding me...

Bros i stil advice u stop drinking nd smoking..
I sure say na werin cause am b dat, 4get werin dose dockita dey tell u

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by LyfeJennings(m): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2019
DavidEsq:

Wouldn't someone make something before he is called a star? That guy always had zero talent. For im presence, Da Grin blow, Olamide com blow after da grin. The guy dey claim say na im be lord of yoruba rap, wen da grin dey rain dat time. Chai! I never liked the guy at all. Esa lo bade or something crappy.

Then U know nothing about local music if You say Ajasa doesn't have talent. His first album was the best during its era but music wasn't paying this much. His single with Tinny (Ghanaian rapper) built the bridge and could be considered a success but it didn't live long. His second album "Second Junction by the right" remains my favourite. Very comical, deep punchline. He made very good use of his local language in expression. Ajasa was talented if not way talented than Da'Grin but Da'Grin's major advantage was that he was way younger when he started the game and he could penetrate his generation with his expression. Nigerians totally accepted the whole local rap thing during Da Grin's era. He was more accepted and the industry was just developing. But it was a different ball game during Ajasas era.

3 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Acidosis(m): 12:32am On Jan 15, 2019
So sorry bro, used to like his rap years back. It is well with you.

Stuffs like this is why I pity Wizkid, Burna Boy, and co. Wizkid especially, dude is less than 30 years old with many baby mamas and kids everywhere. The fans too aren't helping matters with all the comparison with Davido (whose family has remained massively wealthy for over three decades).

4 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by 12345baba(m): 12:33am On Jan 15, 2019
Lord of Ajasa! I.d cabassa! Speedy recovery
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Vcblinks(m): 1:11am On Jan 15, 2019
Promismike:
One thing that baffles me is how someone will earn millions in appearance and performance as a celebrity and when sickness strikes he becomes a begger. Does it mean these guys live fake lives or what?

This Mystery needs to be unraveled.

All the same, get well bro.
yea bro very fake life most of the things they wear,houses,cars are not there own.life of the gram.broke ass niggas

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by chocboi78(m): 1:49am On Jan 15, 2019
9ice, sheyman,dr phat, Id cabassa, rugged man, make una help una man o..
Dude was a badass rapper but am sure he didn't make much because of his style

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by sheyishay: 2:27am On Jan 15, 2019
Is everything caused by smoking and alcohol? Some people self.
cucumbae:
Olamide should please come to his former best friend aid.I learned they were best of friends before he blow and decide to chose among his peers.A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Wembleyemele: 2:43am On Jan 15, 2019
This is real I swear just click on the link - Wembley.[color=#006600][/color]Stackagents.com
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by madjune(m): 2:56am On Jan 15, 2019
I just don't get it.

If the Nigerian doctors aptitude for using high falutin medical jargons to describe someone's condition to the lay man can cure diseases; the world would be a better place.

Just look at the medical report.
What stops the doctor from putting his language in simple registrar?
How many people in that Ikorodu would decipher what he wrote?
Simply put, the nigga has ruptured appendicitis.

All those other jargons are just to impress the blind and form classy hospital which they are not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Emanodimo(m): 4:05am On Jan 15, 2019
maxtop:
Plz help before we lost another legend. Hope Olamide, ID Kabasa, 9ce & Co are all aware.

U have made a point . I don't have any of these artists as friend on social media. Kindly help post to their page , so that they can be aware . I believe he will find help .

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by lonelydora: 5:22am On Jan 15, 2019
grayht:
angry

Ur healed bro...

He needs money, bro. God heals when money is involved
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by lebienconnu: 5:34am On Jan 15, 2019
dockokwus:

They av even invented a new type of ascites I would here term 'invisible ascites',seen only on Xray,quite unlike the obvious clinical finding of ascites that is d norm.
If a plane Xray technologist cannot pick up a perforated ulcer then they better send d guy first for an abdominal CT and even MRI because someone goes in there to find basically nothing,but ends up giving the guy what he didn't have in d first place.

Thanks chief. From the first glance I knew all is not well with the radiologic report.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by 2LESS(m): 5:40am On Jan 15, 2019
dockokwus:

Bros, it seems like you are a medical professional, I am interested cuz I am down with ulcer though not that serious. Please how and where do I go for proper medical scan? It's like this scan wasn't properly done or interpretated.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by akinszz: 6:04am On Jan 15, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
9ice and I D Cabasa should come to his aid asap
this life, you are on your own... They too have their own challenges... Every man for himself... If you have money, think about your self first and invest wisely...

2 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by malakaimoscondo: 6:33am On Jan 15, 2019
vonlogon:
May God heal you and lift your head above your enemies
abegi,na enemy give am ulcer?

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by millhouse: 7:00am On Jan 15, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
After him don use all his money drink beer and fvck different colors and sizes of toto, na my own him wan come take treat ulcer? undecided
hehehehe
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by yassinattah(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2019
ogbongenet:
Causes of peptic ulcers

Different factors can cause the lining of the stomach, the esophagus, and the small intestine to break down. These include:

Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori), a type of bacteria that can cause a stomach infection and inflammation
frequent use of aspirin (Bayer), ibuprofen (Advil), and other anti-inflammatory drugs (risk associated with this behavior increases in women and people over the age of 60)
smoking
drinking too much alcohol
radiation therapy
are u a doctor? aren't u seeing the diagnosis,how does chronic PUD cause Ascitis again,is it not suppose to be Upper GI bleeding or maleana stool,whats the rationale between PUD and Ascitis if there's no liver affectation resulting into fluid accumulation in the abdomen.
see do another scan as a tyre breaker jare
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Leonbonapart(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2019
englishmart:
while you are balling, remember their might be no legs to ball tomorrow.
That illness isn't costlier than 300k.forgive my manners, he has celebrity friends,they should help him. pls.. And for those of you praying, he didn't tell you he needed prayers, I'm sure he has gotten enough already.
you don't know what is "prayer' so keep it out and focus on something else
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by asamaigho(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2019
Promismike:
One thing that baffles me is how someone will earn millions in appearance and performance as a celebrity and when sickness strikes he becomes a begger. Does it mean these guys live fake lives or what?

This Mystery needs to be unraveled.

All the same, get well bro.

when u understand how RECORD LABEL works, u know dat y most artist are broke
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by owonikoko700(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2019
cucumbae:
take a Loan for his Sake pls

abi naaah....a;cohol is there Motivation,no alcohol no free style, no weed no song..i wonder if d weed sef gat sugar or honey inside grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2019
akinszz:
this life, you are on your own... They too have their own challenges... Every man for himself... If you have money, think about your self first and invest wisely...
All those candlelights and printed T-shirt they usually carry and wear when any of their colleague dies is it not money they all contribute to purchased them?

2 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by dejavuh0007(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2019
when he get money, who e epp?
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by akinszz: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2019
cucumbae:
All those candlelights and printed T-shirt they usually carry and wear when any of their colleague dies is it not money they all contribute to purchased them?
why didn't they use such money to help him stay alive? undecided the dead don't know candlelight or printed shirts or whatever...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Kiss Despite Breakup Rumour By Kemi Olunloyo / Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding / Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.