Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help (41696 Views)

My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / Owolabi Ajasa Is A Corper. Spotted At NYSC Kogi Orientation Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by kamez(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
I used to be a huge fan of this guy.. le fe nu so. and esa Lo bade were my favourite songs... even though as an igbo guy, I never really got to understand all he was singing..

been wondering what happened to him all this while.... I'm sure this is as a result of excessive alcohol intake...

get well soon bro

5 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Rubbiish(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Toks2008:

you are right though but it is so strange that these celebrities flaunt so much wealth.
They do that just to get public praises...There is one big man in my area who gave 10m to a performing musician during an event because he was singing with his name, this big man's house is still at dpc level up to date. no money to complete it...that is humans for u...

4 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by UncleJudax(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lord of Ajasa, ID Kabasa....good old days
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by dfrost: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mizwisdom:
If he was an English rapper he won't be poor like this. Speedy recovery bro

"lord of Ajasa, ID cabasa" good Yoruba lyricist

Really? Never knew that Lauryn Hill, Nas, Lil' Kim, Common who were broke and declared bankruptcy at a time were vernacular rappers. angry shocked undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by ajayiopy: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mcoutureankara:
Nigerian musician, Lord of Ajasa has been hospitalized for severe peptic ulcer.

His colleague , cokalariwo shared the info on social media calling on his colleagues for help.

He wrote;

My dear colleagues, Our brother, Legendary Nigerian Afro hip hop artist and pioneer of yoruba rap, Segun Osaniyi aka lord of ajasa is criticality ill and needs funds to undergo a peptic Ulcer operation..He's currently at ikorodu general hospital, where he's receiving treatment..However, he needs to be moved to a better and more equipped hospital so as to get the BEST medical attention..I got a message from his wife begging me to speak to his colleagues to save her husband..When i called ajasa earlier today, he ajasa confirmed that the story is true..Let's all come together as fast as we can to help out as nothing is to small..Supporting him financially to stay alive is the best remedy than saying sorry, which we reject in JESUS name. Send your donation to his account details:

Source;

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/lord-of-ajasa-hospitalized-for-severe-peptic-ulcer-seeks-help/

9ice and id cabasa over to you.your payback gime is here
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Carlyboi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Don’t think Lord Of Ajasa made loads of money from his music career!he wasn’t at the top for long and besides he was also a rapper an indigenous rapper at that so we really listen to rap in Nigeria or why did you think a lot of them switched to singing and singing rap e.g. phyno,Olamide even the likes of mi,ice prince vector aren’t left out people like D’banj,2face,9ice,Psquare and different one hit wonders we’re the artists that held sway at the height of Lord Of Ajasas success!say btw 2007-2009 the esa Lobade Time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Vornic: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
What do they do with the money they make from music?
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Carlyboi(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Don’t think Lord Of Ajasa made loads of money from his music career!he wasn’t at the top for long and besides he was also a rapper an indigenous rapper at that do we really listen to rap in Nigeria? or why do you think a lot of them switched to singing and singing rap e.g. phyno,Olamide even the likes of mi,ice prince vector aren’t left out artiste such as D’banj,2face,9ice,Psquare and different one hit wonders we’re the artists that held sway at the height of Lord Of Ajasas success!say btw 2007-2009 the esa Lobade Time!So what money is he Supposed To invest!how many shoes did he headline?or endorsements did he bag!

3 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Ologogoro: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Promismike:
One thing that baffles me is how someone will earn millions in appearance and performance as a celebrity and when sickness strikes he becomes a begger. Does it mean these guys live fake lives or what?

This Mystery needs to be unraveled.

All the same, get well bro.

Don't be baffled, He didn't make much from music even when he was so hot. Music wasn't paying and he was only trying to make Rap in Yoruba audible to people. He paved way for the current Yoruba rappers just like some 70s footballers played good football but the current set now earn millions weekly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
madridguy:
Chai lipsrsealed See Nigeria hospital.

Speedy recovery bro.

As long as your lord Buhari always patronise foreign hospitals, our hospitals will be in a sorry state.

Don't forget under Buhari, billions is budgeted for Aso Rock Clinic but they don't have even paracetamol.

As for Ajasa, I wish him speedy recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Godwin978(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pekele007:

shut up your mouth jare..... how much did he make from music that he wants to invest
so you mean is only those making millions that should invest? idiot
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by AreaFada2: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
I am seriously appalled by how poorly people manage their peptic ulcer.

They just ignore it and take medication sporadically. I know several people who died of peptic ulcer in the past few years.

TeHns, can we do anything to help?

Cc Mods, Seun.

3 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Mizwisdom(f): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
dfrost:

Really? Never knew that Lauryn Hill, Nas, Lil' Kim, Common who were broke and declared bankruptcy at a time were vernacular rappers. angry shocked undecided

When I say English I'm including pidgin. Check Wizzy and Davido and compare them with Olamide. You can see how many international awards and money both of them make compared to Olamide. Also compare the money made by Yorubawood artist to English ones like Genevieve, Omotola, Kanayo., Ramsey. I'm a fan of Yorubawood by the way, that's mostly all I watch.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by delerx(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
This one is still better bro
madridguy:
Chai lipsrsealed See Nigeria hospital.

Speedy recovery bro.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Nyas: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
I wish him quick recovery
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

By words of mouth or action? angry

Ask ur creator undecided
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by delerx(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
I saw reminisce smoking weed at ogudu Gra today
Richkid97:
Where’s Olamide Nd Reminisce

3 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Pekele007: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Godwin978:

So what business have you invested your 30k monthly salary in? Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by IjebuWarrior: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
grayht:

Ask ur creator undecided

Yaba Left V.I.P angry

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Enoch07: 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
jayson87:
Cc: Timaya, Davido, Wizkid, P-square brothers, Nice, Oritisefemi, Kizz Daniel, Tuface

Come to his rescue
add olamide, edris, m.i, tiwa Savage, yemi alade.. abeg add them and more sef
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Grupo(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Godwin978:

Let's get practical, what should he have invested in?
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Enemyofpeace: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
I wish him a soonest recover
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by dockokwus: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
bimbor:

How does a perforated Peptic Ulcer (PUD) cause Ascitis? That Xray report is pathetic. PUD perforation will cause haemoperitoneum with an Xray feature of Fluid under the diaphragm. The Nigerian Health system is gradually crawling into comatose state.

Get Well soon Ajasa.
My brother, u see what I saw!
They av even invented a new type of ascites I would here term 'invisible ascites',seen only on Xray,quite unlike the obvious clinical finding of ascites that is d norm.
Does the guy look like someone with ascites?
If a plane Xray technologist cannot pick up a perforated ulcer then they better send d guy first for an abdominal CT and even MRI because someone goes in there to find basically nothing,but ends up giving the guy what he didn't have in d first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Dollabiz: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
life
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by idu1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
chiventoline:
Like seriously shey no be the same peptic ulcer wey hold me so for over 5 years why is he bringing it up to the net as if he has kidney failure bro go buy drug 5k and watch what you eat you would be fine stop using it for as a fundraising avenue.
Thank God your case is not complicated yet. Read that X-ray report conclusion up there and check them on google.com.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by azimibraun: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
NobleAngell:
Lord of Ajasa. I can't believe this! Is it lack of proper planning and investment or life just happened? God pls help him.
He never made money from music. His music only went far beyond him. His time wasn't when money was made from music. I am not sure he ever mad N1m at a go.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Kingluqman(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
cucumbae:
Olamide should please come to his former best friend aid.I learned they were best of friends before he blow and decide to chose among his peers.A friend in need is a friend indeed.
I would have helped but my AC is 00.94kobo.

Modify:He should minimize is excess intake of alcohol and smoking habits

Olamide bawo, dem be mate?

You no even talk of 9ice, 2baba and same set of artiste.

Abi u no know Lord of Ajasa ni? grin

"lord of Ajasa... ID cabasa"

2 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by oboy81: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
chiventoline:
Like seriously shey no be the same peptic ulcer wey hold me so for over 5 years why is he bringing it up to the net as if he has kidney failure bro go buy drug 5k and watch what you eat you would be fine stop using it for as a fundraising avenue.
Your stupidity, scary as hell
Cos you go wicked join sef
Odenson!
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by IbrahimDamola: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
'Like play, like play ati di extra large, Ajasa what are really feeling like? Like I'm the man and I too tight and I dey the burst the mic with solid rhymes.....' - otiya ft 2phat

Wow... this guy had good rhymes, he just disappeared from the scene when olamide and co showed up. Where is 2phat and ID cabasa? Na wa o..how time flies.

I also remember 'mo fe WO Yankee, no fe GBE sisi, mo fe WO bling-bling, ESA lobade'

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by sangresan(m): 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
chiventoline:

Bros, diseases get level ooo...Do you know that there are deadly strains of malaria?

Pray make you no jam disease wey go embarrass you sotey you go dey live on others...

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by sangresan(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
DavidEsq:

Wouldn't someone make something before he is called a star? That guy always had zero talent. For im presence, Da Grin blow, Olamide com blow after da grin. The guy dey claim say na im be lord of yoruba rap, wen da grin dey rain dat time. Chai! I never liked the guy at all. Esa lo bade or something crappy.

wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by DavidEsq(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
sangresan:

wetin this one dey talk?
Nothing o. He is just coughing stuff up. U wan hep am with cough syrup ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter / “love This Boy” – Wizkid Says As He Shares Photo Of His First Son / "I no Be Tonto Husband, I Dey Knack Wella" Zlatan Shades Olakunle Churchill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.