Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

What Was The Scariest Paranormal Experience You've Ever Heard. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Scariest Paranormal Experience You've Ever Heard. (708 Views)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The Scariest Movie You Had Ever Watched ?mine Is Jeepers Creepers / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Scariest Paranormal Experience You've Ever Heard. by daviesblaze(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
For Those of you who don't believe in paranormal activities, i hope you have a rethink after hearing my story.

This event happened when i finished writing my Junior Waec. Mom insisted that i learn how to sell drugs during the long holidays before being admitted to SS1. her dream then was that i will study Medicine and Surgery after finishing secondary school, hence her reasons for me learning how to prescribed and sell medicines (lol).

Shehu, my childhood friend and classmates was a fellow apprentice. he was also a member of "Mom wants me to be a doctor league". our normal closing hours was supposed to be 9:00pm but on some occasions we do normally close by 10 or 11pm. during those periods, Our Master always give us some little money to get something to eat when going home.

This particular day happens to be one of those days we normally stay late at work and as usual we collected our little change and was heading to our favourite Suya joint to purchase materials for our stomach infrastructures.

we noticed a lady in Hijab following us right from the moment we left work. there was something weird about her movement and the road was very silent. when we got to the suya joint, this lady also stopped and started buying suya for herself too. we decided to stay back a little bit to confirm if this lady has actually been stalking us.

On noticing that we weren't ready to leave just yet and sensing our suspicious glances at her, she hurriedly paid for her suya and began to leave. when she was leaving, i noticed that her legs looks like the hooves of a horse. i quickly called Shehu's attention to it.

we decided to follow her quietly without her knowledge to confirm what we just saw. we followed her for like 5 minute before she suddenly stopped. she turned around, looked at us and started walking towards our direction.

We ran as fast as our legs could carry us. we could hear her footsteps making the sound of a galloping horse as her running tempo increased.

when we got home, i told my parent the next day what happened that night. Mom didn't believed me, Dad just laughed. only grandma believed me. she took a little quantity of palm oil, honey and garlic, mixed them together, she made some incantations and gave me to drink. I suddenly felt dizzy, the next thing i knew was that woked up by 7pm that day with no clothes on saved the blanket used to tuck me in bed.

That night was the last time i saw shehu. i didn't go to work for 5 days, a riot broke out the next week, we had to relocate down to the south for security reasons plus dad has already worked his transfer to Edo State.

That was my experience, what's yours.
Re: What Was The Scariest Paranormal Experience You've Ever Heard. by Rextizz(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nothing

1 Like

Re: What Was The Scariest Paranormal Experience You've Ever Heard. by CreepyBlackpool: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
I've never really experienced such.
Maybe its because I don't take drugs.

Say no to drugs!
Re: What Was The Scariest Paranormal Experience You've Ever Heard. by Emmzy201(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mine also happened when I was in secondary school
I left my mum's shop very late in the night and got home just before midnight and I also have to wash my uniform that night cuz it was very dirty. As I was washing my uniform in front of my house, I saw a flash of light two times and my whole thought was that its the vigilantes on duty.
The light flashed again and suddenly my face and body felt very cold and I can remember peeing on my pants when something or someone on a white clothes or will I call it cloak sped past my eyes very fast two times.
The next thing was I saw myself on the floor goosebumps all over my body. I can't explain how I found myself inside my room the next day. Even till now I haven't told anyone about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Scariest Paranormal Experience You've Ever Heard. by daviesblaze(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
Emmzy201:
Mine also happened when I was in secondary school
I left my mum's shop very late in the night and got home just before midnight and I also have to wash my uniform that night cuz it was very dirty. As I was washing my uniform in front of my house, I saw a flash of light two times and my whole thought was that its the vigilantes on duty.
The light flashed again and suddenly my face and body felt very cold and I can remember peeing on my pants when something or someone on a white clothes or will I call it cloak sped past my eyes very fast two times.
The next thing was I saw myself on the floor goosebumps all over my body. I can't explain how I found myself inside my room the next day. Even till now I haven't told anyone about it

Though it's one terrible experience

I Can't help laughing grin grin
Re: What Was The Scariest Paranormal Experience You've Ever Heard. by Emmzy201(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
daviesblaze:

Though it's one terrible experience

I Can't help laughing grin grin
It's not funny at all, I still get scared anytime I remember

1 Like

Re: What Was The Scariest Paranormal Experience You've Ever Heard. by dedons: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
As usual,

.....I'm here to read lies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Dream Man / Cowgirl Style || Latest Nollywood / Shocking: Pastor Lays With Woman To Get Husband (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.