Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,445 members, 7,839,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) (41786 Views)

Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by Amarabae(f): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
Cute guys

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by megacity: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
ok
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by googlepikins: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
at least this ones are not into drug peddling
or yoruba agbero business

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by Organs(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
bobokeshington:
SEE DEM DON CHOP OUR MONEY FINISH

Where is your proof? She is an accomplished and honest woman. Stop the hate and lies. Also, i am from Kogi and i am not Ibo. The truth is the truth, it doesn't matter who says it.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Famousbabe:
Former Nigerian minister and 2019 Presidential candidate, Oby Ezekwesili shared pictures of her twin sons, to celebrate their birthday.

Sharing their pictures and celebrating them, Oby Ezekwesili wrote:

'On this Day every year, I wake up with the deepest ❤️ of Gratitude for the JOY of being the womb that carried our twin sons,

@ChineEzeks & @ChubaEzeks

. Imagine how it feels to look @ them, Then and Now�. Glorious Birthday my beaus! So proud of the men you have become�❤️���"

See more of their childhood and recent photos...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/chine-and-chuba-ezekwesili-oby.html?m=1

NICE TO HEAR THAT SHE IS A MOTHER OF TWINS!

BABATUNDE AND YETUNDE

TAIWO AND KEHINDE

I wonder what the Igbos call their own twins?

Maybe those in the house can help tell us names given to twins in Igbo land.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by bobokeshington: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Organs:

Where is your proof? She is an accomplished and honest woman. Stop the hate and lies. Also, i am from Kogi and i am not Ibo. The truth is the truth, it doesn't matter who says it.

DEY DERE DEY FOOL YOURSELF
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by Emmacolinho(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
Yea and they are not as ugly and dirty as those in the other room cool
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
who are those in the other room?
Emmacolinho:
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
so she don fuc before, how can a Presidential candidate be chopping.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
My secondary school classmates

Never knew they were from a prominent family.
Great brilliant and "stubborn" chaps
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
No body should ask me questions
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by smartmom(f): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
kamez:
in a saner country, this woman would have been preferred to atiku....

but unfortunately for her, this is Nigeria....

we are the architect of our own problems..

Indeed my preferred candidate

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Don't you just love it when responsible men marry women not based on just looks but on her ability to fully utilize her brain to bring up disciplined children?

I want to applaud her husband. He is not a typical negro.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by LadySarah: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
I wish she will emerge the president but corruption won't let us.

No Godfather,accountable and less baggage.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Don't IPOB normally dump their twins in the evil forest?

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
Mooola eran meeee...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by RemiOAjayi: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Happy birthday to them and God will continue to keep them in Jesus Name
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by mozel247: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
Otakom87:
Strong women like mummy Oby na calm Men de fit dem. See as the husband look a gentleman.

He is a zonal pastor in redeem
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Very handsome twins. They both look like Taye Taiwo

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by OfoIgbo: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Very handsome twins. They both look like Taye Taiwo

And the husband looks like Pastor Tunde Bakare

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by Epifanio(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Emmacolinho:

cheesy You're right,
with their hairy chests and yam legs? And pls don't even get me started on their putrid akpu smelling breath.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
I know Chuba..he;s a really sharp guy. Never knew he was Oby's son though
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by duduade: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Whoever tied that gele needs to be flogged

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2019
ugly bois

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients React As Twitter Removes Blue Tick From Peter Obi’s Twitter Handle / Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React / Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.