Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Na Waa Oh! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Waa Oh! (1366 Views)

See This Sweet Female Barber Oh / Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh / Oh My God You Need To See How Beautiful And Sexy My Girlfriend Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Waa Oh! by IZUKWU(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2010
I went clubing last night at jangded hotel ,ebusan here  in ikom. I am new in the area just about 6 weeks so i  went alone since i no get girlfriend. As i  de look around for who to dance with ,i see this guy he carry two beautiful chicks and was dancing with both of them but he was focusing on one while the other was more or else on her own ,so i danced towards her and we started dancing together . Oh! Boy come see dance , the girl sabi step but no be that be  the matter  she allowed me to dance close to her ,hold her waist ,romance her nyash , rub my cucumber for her nyash and she returned the favour . She was practically romancing me on the dance floor and i de return the favour , save say if press booby, small time she go use style remove my hands  .  I even bought her drinks and i de think for my mind say i don score , say i no go go empty handed. But each time i asked the babe make we step outside she go say later,though she went and danced with the guy that came with them ,she came back and continued dancing with me.later she left with the guy , i  no even collect name much more phone number. Was left all hot and bothered ,could not sleep when i get to my house just tossing about on the bed. What did i do wrong? If i see her again ,what should be my reaction? Kai that was loaded i need to nyash her. How do i go about it ? And guys which one is better in clubs is the ones that leave you hot and bothered , though i must confess i enjoyed both the club and the girl, it was money well spent or the girls we no go allow you come near on the dance floor and you wonder why they even bothered coming.
Re: Na Waa Oh! by Spyker: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
Na waa oh tongue for your Post.
Re: Na Waa Oh! by iyatrustee(f): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2010
Na waa oh   for your Post grin angry sad shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
your thread is as useless as your mind
Re: Na Waa Oh! by MrCork1: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2010
IZUKWU, dyamm, what a name. How do u spell it Bro , no offence but how do u expect to catch a girl friend with a name like that?

(no ofeence)
Re: Na Waa Oh! by snthesis(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2010
it happens all d time- d girl is giving respect to  the guy dat brought her- probably dey hav a thing in common.
ur best bet was to get her number while on the dance floor- whisper it in her ear- dont give her ur fone to type it cos she wont- just let her say it and den u store it later-dats assumin u r not already tipsy and brain dead grin.
Re: Na Waa Oh! by iice(f): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2010
iyatrustee:

Na waa oh   for your Post grin angry sad shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
your thread is as useless as your mind

Chaii. . . grin grin
So you did something for the first time. . .congrats
Re: Na Waa Oh! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
@poster
its called: HAVING FUN!!!! the gal came to have fun, she had her fun and left. any man out there who thinks that because he is dancing and rubbing some gal on the dancefloor that he will score is dilusional. get real bro!
why should she even give you her number?! what is so different about YOUR rubbing than anyone else's rubbing?! abi, no be RUBBING only you did?!
pls, grow up!

you have 2 options in such case:
A) dance with her,rub her etc and only believe she is yours when she is finally buttnakid in your bed.
B) dance with her, rub etc be grateful for the good time you guys had then go home alone, put a po*rn dvd and wa*nk yourself to sleep!
ROTFLMAO
Re: Na Waa Oh! by IZUKWU(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ mrbrownjay ,actually i had fun with the damsel just disappointed that it did not go further,the girl dawn fine and loaded but front and back. I know i will see her again and i would like to know her all the way down but them ,again it is what will be between two people ,you never know. I don't think the guy is her boyfriend ,rather is her friend's boyfriend . I told you the guy was dancing with two of them before i intercepted. Any way sha na loneliness de worry me. Just here for my first working years after nysc . Away from family and friends . Even nysc was better atleast there were other corpers around. So i need a girl friend to keep me company and also the thing de hungry me. I never do enough . I was virgin till nysc last year . I have not really had access to the woman body to satisfy my lust ,try out all these things i see in mojo and even read here. So actually i am in a hurry to start my practice.
Re: Na Waa Oh! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^^^fair enough but you would have more luck walking down the street and chatting up common gals rather than hoping for some club gals. if that gal was REALLY interested in you she would have at least given you her number so forget her and look around you for possible target.
many people think that clubs are better to get women but i think that there is too much competition instead of day time.

remember, if a club gal is extra fine, she will have most men in that said club after her and therefore you have to be "extra" special to get her attention and be on point AT ALL TIME. on the other hand, if you set your eyes on a fine gal at the mall, the most you have to "fight" with is her galfriend. get pass them and you already have one foot in heaven!
Re: Na Waa Oh! by 1105(f): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2010
Dat is exactly the same reason why i hate Goin 2 clubs alone

what use is it havin sex in cloths and going home naked,

i dont like clubbin these days cos i dont have anyone to club with except when my guyz Just wanna fool emselves~
Re: Na Waa Oh! by googles: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
Why does the poster sound so much like Mr. Cork ? undecided
Re: Na Waa Oh! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2010
I guess she flipped the switch on ya cheesy cheesy cheesy You went home with a loaded gun and probably said hi to Palm-la alone in your dark room. grin grin grin
Re: Na Waa Oh! by Omolola1(f): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2010
@poster, sowee
Re: Na Waa Oh! by deniyor: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2010
You disregarded the two steps forward, one step back rule. I find it easier to give ladies my number instead of getting their nos. That way, after I have built enough attraction, I let them worry about calling me and not the other way round.

Now you know: cos a girl dances with you sensually does not mean she is doing you. I only believe it is a done deal after I do it. Never b4 even if she comes home with me.
Re: Na Waa Oh! by lajjy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2010
guy u know try at all, unpost that ur post abegggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Re: Na Waa Oh! by dastudent(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2010
deniyor:

You disregarded the two steps forward, one step back rule. I find it easier to give ladies my number instead of getting their nos. That way, after I have built enough attraction, I let them worry about calling me and not the other way round.

Now you know: cos a girl dances with you sensually does not mean she is doing you. I only believe it is a done deal after I do it. Never b4 even if she comes home with me.
Student of david deangelo.
According to what i know,the rule is to meet attract and extract,not rubing and making out with a chick.Your goal was to attract her and get her comfortable around you and close by asking her to meet you someplace in a future time or ask her for her number.
Re: Na Waa Oh! by IZUKWU(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2010
@mrbrownjay,i feel you but my question is ,if i see this girl again ,how should i react . I know i will see her again if not at the club then, on the road. For me i want to go after her and see what happens, Though i agree i don't have experience in these matters , are you saying i should just forget her .as ebonyeyes said,she actually did on my lights . By the way the club is on 3 nights of the week . Wednesday ,friday and saturday.
Re: Na Waa Oh! by fubiluv: 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2010
INTERESTING!!! tongue
The babe was just having fun my Dear,She it not a PRO,
Re: Na Waa Oh! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2010
IZUKWU:

@mrbrownjay,i feel you but my question is ,if i see this girl again  ,how should i react . I know i will see her again if not at the club then, on the road. For me i want to go after her and see what happens, Though i agree i don't have experience in these matters , are you saying  i should just forget her .as ebonyeyes  said,she actually did on my lights . By the way the club is on 3 nights of the week . Wednesday ,friday and saturday. 

next time you're at the club and see this gal again then stand aside and watch her for a while. if she is doing the same stuff she did with you with some other guy, simply to get free booze and some lil bit of fun, then you better let her be and concentrate on other women out there. . . . . . . . .  AND if you ever decide to go after her again then i suggest you get her phone number or something more concrete before spending one more kobo on the damsel.

maybe the first question you should ask her if you go ahead and talk to her again would be:
- hey what happened last time, you left without even saying bye?!

the fact that you are focussed on that club/gal ONLY, will have you miss all the good one passing you by.
Re: Na Waa Oh! by 1105(f): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2010
^^
coming from nairaland womanizer of the year 2010

EVERYBODY LETS PUT OUR HANDS TOGEDA FOR

MR,
BROWN,
JAY,
Re: Na Waa Oh! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2010
^^^dont worry man, that title belongs to you. lol!
Re: Na Waa Oh! by IZUKWU(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2010
@mrbrownjay ,thanks for ur advice . I will keep you posted as kwa further developements. @190 what has happened with mama gee that you are now fronting omolola or are they the same person with different usernames.
Re: Na Waa Oh! by double08(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2010
This thread reminds me of this song by eLDEE '; Bisigangabo'' something like that

today na today
you no go escape
I go put you for corner
am ready for you

(1) (Reply)

Aprpaching A Woman / Na Wetin Be The Right Thin To Do To Im Wife? / Best Gift For A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.