Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,077 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos (67694 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is very sad. A Nigerian man has left his family and friends in lament following his untimely death.

According to Viviana Osakwe who shared the sad report, the man died a day to his wedding after completing the marriage introduction. His supposed wedding day turned out to be the day he was buried.

The cause of the man's death has not been revealed as at the time of this report as he was hurriedly laid to rest.

Family, friends and colleagues were in tears during his burial.

May his soul rest in peace. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/man-dies-on-a-day-before-getting-married-buried-on-his-wedding-day-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Tombrown3(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is heart shattering!

God forbid.

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hurriedly laid to rest? So how on earth is a post mortem supposed to take place all rather suspicious.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Tunasco4u(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
May his soul rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
shocked

Dear God, I know you're not on Nairaland but please we call upon you.

May this sadness not be our portion. Where men are grieving and mourning may enjoyment not depart from out mouth.

241 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Immanuels7(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
g
Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Dshocker(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
No verification from the man's family to know the authenticity of his death.....Probably the girl has a very strong spirit,like a spiritual husband or something,what do i know,just saying.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by ylaa(f): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
OMG
so sad. i reject this evil physicall n spiritually in Jesus
name. AMEN AMEN AMEN FIREEEE

PrettyCrystal:
This is very sad. A Nigerian man has left his family and friends in lament following his untimely death.

According to Viviana Osakwe who shared the sad report, the man died a day to his wedding after completing the marriage introduction. His supposed wedding day turned out to be the day he was buried.

The cause of the man's death has not been revealed as at the time of this report as he was hurriedly laid to rest.

Family, friends and colleagues were in tears during his burial.

May his soul rest in peace. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/man-dies-on-a-day-before-getting-married-buried-on-his-wedding-day-photos.html

8 Likes

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by hooged: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
So sad

1 Like

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Starboytwo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Saddest news today

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Trustme2(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hmmmmm. Village people una well done o

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Austema(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
That is why we must make effort to grow in the spirit, when you are spiritually sensitive, there is no activities in the spirit realm that will take you unaware.I refuse to die like a chicken, I have ZOE (enternal life) living inside of me.
God asked Job; have you commanded your morning?
Rip to the dead.
Please dont quote me

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by otipoju(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Spirit husband things.

Reminds one of Ihuomas tragic experiences in the " The concubine" by Elechi Amadi.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by ValCon888: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Rest in Peace bro

This is what happens when your village people are using 5G network.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by salbis(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Very sad! I pity the young lady.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Santinojr: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
May his soul rest in peace
But I hope he didn't have any issue with his ex

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Asco9ty5(f): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
May evil never befall us on our day of celebration...Amen. Repose to the Dead....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Chriswazo(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
otipoju:
Spirit husband things.
Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
I think d only thing left for us in dis world is to move closer to our creator.
things r happening!
Lord JESUS in you I commit my ways n soul.
may God continue to protect us

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by elmodee7(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
So sad. Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Things are happening. sad
Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
ylaa:
OMG
so sad. i reject this evil physicall n spiritually in Jesus
name. AMEN AMEN AMEN FIREEEE

MFM Member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Assassin101: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Baba tell am make e no marry, e refuse
Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Mcreloaded(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Not Edo State again.
RIP
Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by AmazingELixir: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
cry cry cry

Edo state demons caught diswan siki-one ehhh!

For those wishing him a peaceful rest...How on earth or in the spirit world can a man young die a day to his wedding and you expect him to rest in peace..
Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
They should have waited for post moterm, could be poison.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by beejayphako(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
NoGender:
shocked

Dear God, I know you're not on Nairaland but please we call upon you.

May this sadness not be our portion. Where men are grieving and mourning may enjoyment not depart from out mouth.

Amin
Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by gaby(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Very saddening and heart rending.

I wonder the rational behind the display of his corpse for the cams and the rush in in his interment (not a big deal though) but looks suspicious and disturbing in this instance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lol this is nigeria. We don’t do autopsies here
MissRaine69:
Hurriedly laid to rest? So how on earth is a post mortem supposed to take place all rather suspicious.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / 15 Ways To Know If A Girl Loves You truly Before She Ruins Your Life .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.