Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants (23339 Views)

We Can’t Pay March Salary In Full - Kano Tells Civil Servants / Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires / All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
Foolish, so changing a party has washed away his sins?, great Samuel, great!
did it not washed away the sins of akpabio, amechi, uduaghan, omisore and many more? did they not become saint after changing political parties? anything is possible in this Nigeria so don't blame ortom
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Tareq1105: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ray97:
APC IS THE ONE OWING YOU SALARIES, NOT ME - ORTOM TELLS CIVIL SERVANTS

Benue state Governor and Governorship flagbearerof the People's Democratic Party (PDP), Samuel Ortom has asked civil servants in the state to hold the All Progressives Congress (APC) responsible for their unpaid wages, while exonerating himself.

The governor who spoke through the spokesman of his re-election campaign, Mr Bemgba Iortyom was responding to a press statement from the Presidency wherein he was berated for non-payment of salaries to workers in the state despite receiving enough funds from the Federal Government.

Ortom said regular payment of salaries was hampered by his fromer party, the APC, noting that ever since he crossed over to the PDP, salaries have been paid regularly.

"On President Buhari's media handlers' barbed reference to the issue of non payment of salaries by the Ortom administration, they perhaps failed to understand that Benue people have since come to terms with the fact that it is the APC as a political platform which hampered the regular payment of workers wages.

"This fact is buttressed by the uninterrupted payment of workers wages by Gov. Ortom since his crossing over to the PDP which boasts the requisite institutional focus and discipline to ensure delivery of good governance by public office holders under its sponsorship." He said.

Benue state civil servants are owed 5 months wages, local government staff and teachers 9-11 months, while pensioners are owed for upwards of 24 months.

http://www.benuenews.ng/in-benue-apc-is-the-one-owing-you-salaries-not-me-ortom-tells-civil-servants/

Interesting!

The governor should give further clarification if there's any.

To me, he hasn't said anything.
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by JubiGold(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
After given huge bail out funds...dis Single-digit IQ slow witted oaf talking gibberish.
Ur days numbered

1 Like

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
Timil:
Stop this public show of ignorance
how come monthly salary is being paid now that he left apc? you think it is only apc and their niaraland zombie that knows how to bring out stupid excuse.
ortom aide actually learnt all these mumu talk from apc since they were in apc a few months ago
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by alezzy13: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
sad shocked shocked
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by 2extremes(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oweku:

The recruitment ended today, I don't know may b u can try ur luck tomorrow.. Go to the INEC office of the local government close to u..
Really? Please, any INEC staff in Abuja that can help me out with this?
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by WaffenSS(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
sammy99:
BUHARI over to you

what will u av to say about dis.

Am waiting.

BUHARI:. Evil smile...

Two days later:. "Ortom's rice farm set ablaze by killer herdsmen". NEWS.
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Tareq1105: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ray97:

his campaign aid said it himself. check the link

And you believe this trash?

If you're a worker under Benue govt would you accept this trash?

1 Like

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Oweku: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
2extremes:

Really? Please, any INEC staff in Abuja that can help me out with this?

I don't know... Am in lagos.. I suggest u check the closest INEC office to you there..
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by zombieTRACKER: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Timil:
Here's one Zombie tracking other Zombies

Did you actually read the thread....
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by adekolaelect(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
Gbam....

Ortom Saying it as it is ...

APc is heartless
may sense fall on you.
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by jonaRanking11111(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please Which state are you from? ?be sincere
zombieTRACKER:
Gbam....

APc is heartless
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yankee101:
Membership of any party is not an excuse for incompetence
it is an excuse in Nigeria.
ameachi who spent 16years in the corridors of power under pdp said River State is backward because of pdp 16years misrule
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
adekolaelect:
may sense fall on you.
sense should first fall on akpabio, ameachi and other former pdp members first.
so apc niaraland troll bots they vex for mumu talk like this?
ortoms aide learnt his mumu talk from apc since they were there a few months ago
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Oshin56(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is very funny it's like when Amaechi, Akpabio are saying PDP have spoiled Nigeria
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
Timil:
Stop this public show of ignorance, PDP destroyed Nigeria its very obvious to even the blind man.

APC just continued the destruction plan from where PDP left it.

I don't know why most Nigerians are always sympathetic towards members of the political class and their political parties don't give a hoot whether the average Nigerian man or woman lives or dies.

The kain juju wey this politicians do Nigerians wey dem kon turn mumu, strong walahi. The juju man wey do am fr dem na confam juju man.

Nigerians take back your sense from the hands of this demonic politicians.
I bet you still think pdp is the name of a particular candidate abi?
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Sharpmouth19(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
Can u imagine dis idiot,dis man is an experience fool
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by oyebanji(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
Now this is idiotic....
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Bhol28: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Imagine!!
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by paperboi147: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
go pay salaries abeg wetin consign apc is only apc a federal govt ?
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Awesomefred32(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin
A P C
A.......All
P.....Promises
C...Cancel

please am atikulated
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by buharitill2023: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
Gbam....

APc is heartless
the problem with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist for typing rubbish or supporting corruption is because of fictitious ’likes’ from their fellow idiotic terrorist.

1 Like

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Sholaco: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Confused governor
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by buharitill2023: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mk17:

did it not washed away the sins of akpabio, amechi, uduaghan, omisore and many more? did they not become saint after changing political parties? anything is possible in this Nigeria so don't blame ortom
is better to change from corrupt pdp to a saintly apc.
we were trying to change him to be Saint but the blood of corrupt pdp in him could not be washed easily.
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
...this governor is very heartless...how come is own monthly salary and benefits are not been witheld by the APC central government...
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Ubdavis(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
U have no reason whatsoever to owe salaries, instead , suspend other projects and pay salaries!
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by jaymex: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
I never want to mention u , but ur mumuship baffles me . No sane man will claim PDP bastardize the economy, Nigerian politicians does. This people cross carpet at will. Who are APC member GOAT
Timil:
Stop this public show of ignorance, PDP destroyed Nigeria its very obvious to even the blind man.

APC just continued the destruction plan from where PDP left it.

I don't know why most Nigerians are always sympathetic towards members of the political class and their political parties don't give a hoot whether the average Nigerian man or woman lives or dies.

The kain juju wey this politicians do Nigerians wey dem kon turn mumu, strong walahi. The juju man wey do am fr dem na confam juju man.

Nigerians take back your sense from the hands of this demonic politicians.
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by bigtt76(f): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
See job! Lek say nor bi him be the APC governor wen been owe them money cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ray97:
APC IS THE ONE OWING YOU SALARIES, NOT ME - ORTOM TELLS CIVIL SERVANTS

Benue state Governor and Governorship flagbearerof the People's Democratic Party (PDP), Samuel Ortom has asked civil servants in the state to hold the All Progressives Congress (APC) responsible for their unpaid wages, while exonerating himself.

The governor who spoke through the spokesman of his re-election campaign, Mr Bemgba Iortyom was responding to a press statement from the Presidency wherein he was berated for non-payment of salaries to workers in the state despite receiving enough funds from the Federal Government.

Ortom said regular payment of salaries was hampered by his fromer party, the APC, noting that ever since he crossed over to the PDP, salaries have been paid regularly.

"On President Buhari's media handlers' barbed reference to the issue of non payment of salaries by the Ortom administration, they perhaps failed to understand that Benue people have since come to terms with the fact that it is the APC as a political platform which hampered the regular payment of workers wages.

"This fact is buttressed by the uninterrupted payment of workers wages by Gov. Ortom since his crossing over to the PDP which boasts the requisite institutional focus and discipline to ensure delivery of good governance by public office holders under its sponsorship." He said.

Benue state civil servants are owed 5 months wages, local government staff and teachers 9-11 months, while pensioners are owed for upwards of 24 months.

http://www.benuenews.ng/in-benue-apc-is-the-one-owing-you-salaries-not-me-ortom-tells-civil-servants/

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Damibiz(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
Are you willing to work in Bama or Sambisa Borno state
2extremes:
Please Am in need of a job during this forth coming election.
Please, if you have link to working as INEC adhoc staff, Party agent, Election observer or volunteer, kindly contact me. Am in Abuja but willing to relocate to any state.. Thanks.
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by SalamRushdie: 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yankiss:
Please, I am not a dunce; nor am I politically blind. Mr. Governor, please explain further how APC government hampered your payment of salaries and you could do the needful now that you are in PDP. We need to know so other APC governors can borrow from your template. grin

when Ortom was in the APC he was forced to share the state subvention to various Godfathers in APC as far as Lagos
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by 22brains(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
imagine that!!!!!
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by zombieTRACKER: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
buharitill2023:
the problem with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist for typing rubbish or supporting corruption is because of fictitious ’likes’ from their fellow idiotic terrorist.

Buhari is a terrorist
Deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Dr Abalaka? / No Gains For Almajiri Schools’ Graduates – Fashola / Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.