Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Cant Get Over My First Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant Get Over My First Love! (866 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / To Marry Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant Get Over My First Love! by joaoche(f): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2010
Its been 4years, since we officially broke up. But its like i still want him back. We were in a long distant relationship then. He was my first everythng man. I dont know what 2 do. I find myself looking 4 him in every man that wants something with me.
Reason why i am single cos i just want a man exactly like my Ex
wetin i go do?
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by MrCork1: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2010
joaoche, darlin if u meet a great guy (Me) who can Nyansh very well, truss me, u forget about him in 30 second.

By the way, r u light skin and can u cook & clean? am lookin for a wife
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by joaoche(f): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2010
Mr cork, though u think u r hiddind behind ur computer screen" YoU ARE AS TRANSPARENT AS A CLEAR GLASS. You are obviously insecure and a really sad person.
You gona b alright!! Stop letting ya pain weight you down. Life is 2 short.
Peace
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by double08(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2010
It happens but with time it will change
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by MrCork1: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2010
joaoche , in secure? Madam, I am not a security officer, Thank you!!! What has security officer gots to do with anything?

all am sayin is that u need a guy like me (17inches c0rk), to help u nyansh u just once, and I promice u will forget about him in 30 second. By the ways,

can u cook and clean & do u wear thong and are u light skin and can i take u for a Dinner lunch in a fine resturant?
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2010
@poster
you have a serious problem and i think you need to get professional help in moving on with your life. . . . . .or lots of time on your hands.
even if you met a great guy today, you wouldnt be able to move forward because of all the comparison etc.
its also funny because how can you have your first as an example of "greatness" UNLESS you have been with others?!

beats me. . . . . . . i guess it all comes down to you still being in love with him and until the day you let go, you will never be able to find the right one even if he was in front of you showering you with love and attention.
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by MrCork1: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2010
joaoche,  madam u getttin it wrong, am a lover not a figher.  

I just wanna luv u like a friend. so what your favurite colour?
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by MrCork1: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2010
joaoche, i can also help u with profesional helps coz i help womens with Love problems.

So when is the best time to calls u and was your number again?
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by victorazy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2010
What caused the brokeup? U can still swallow your pride and call him back, am sure he will listen to you if he love you "goodluck"
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by MrCork1: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2010
Bro forget joaoche,. The chick is just acting like womens. whats the big deal. I get over different chicks every night. No big deals
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by MrCork1: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
joaoche, ok babes, on a serious notes, can we discuss this over dinner. I drive a nice Gulf Gti.
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by joaoche(f): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2010
We broke up cos of some misunderstanding. I am aware i have 2 do something about it.
By the way we still comunicate n i still love him
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by 1105(f): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
joaoche the new prey of mr.cork
once he sets his eyes on sometin, (female)
he hardly lets go except the will of allah

Mr.cork i hope u have decided 2 leave my omolola alone
esp now that im working on getting SA Goddess for u~
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by joaoche(f): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
Cant b a prey 2 a pathetic sad n lonely internet geek. I'm actually pray for d human behind mr.cork. His soul needs delivrance
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by 1105(f): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
hehehhehehehhe, Hey God~ grin grin
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2010
joaoche:

We broke up cos of some misunderstanding. I am aware i have 2 do something about it.
By the way we still comunicate n i still love him

well, you should probably cut all contacts with him. . . . . . . . unless you were hoping to get another chance with him THEREFORE, keep on waiting and hanging on.
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by MrCork1: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2010
190, THX br, u tha man!! deal, get me SA Goddess and I will leave OMOTOLA for you.

In the means time let me try an toast joaoche, so she can be m babe. The chick keeps playin had to get, acting like she dont want my moiney
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by 5p1naz(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2010
oh ok @topic , im kinda going thru the same sh1t. . . .
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by byns: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2010
@op
jump of the nearest bridge
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by joaoche(f): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2010
@ 5p1naz. How u handling it, so far i am really trying hard 2 let go.
@ brownjay tanx i wil try n cut all comunication with him. Its hard bt it myt help. I stil have all our emails from the first day( i.e more than 4years ago till date). Finding it hard 2 even get rid of them, thats nt helping me either
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by MrCork1: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2010
joaoche. madam dont worry u in good hand. I helps u handle it.

Madam, By the way, can u cook & clean?
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by omofat: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2010
joaoche:

Mr cork, though u think u r hiddind behind your computer screen" YoU ARE AS TRANSPARENT AS A CLEAR GLASS. You are obviously insecure and a really sad person.
You gona b alright!! Stop letting ya pain weight you down. Life is 2 short.
Peace

You just gave mr cork great advice.

You will do well to heed the same. If you do, you will be alright and getting over the ex wont be a problem.
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by MrCork1: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2010
the chick keep playin hard to get
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by Akinagirl(f): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2010
No she is not, she just does not want you! tongue

Poster, I am sorry but are you willing to go back to him?
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by MrCork1: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
Akinagirl. .madam u neeed to my your buciness and go back & sell yam!! (no offense)

no one ask u!
Re: Cant Get Over My First Love! by tomaagy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2010
Welcome to the club dear, really could be hard but i think it's a thing you wont get over trying to get over it, i hope u get my drift!!!

I was once in your shoes for like 2yrs, the breakup is like over 3yrs now, but really I just had to find solace in the fact that there was some problems that led to the break up initially, look deep within and please try to as much as possible stop communicating with him!

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Money Or Woman Which Comes First On Your Mind ? / For Guys That Are So Shy / Is A Must For Your Bf/gf To Say I Love You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.