Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? (5300 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by lequatee(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2014
ok, this is silly but I believe there is some everbody considers to be their first love. That person who as the fist to blow your mind and give you that joyful infantile feeling of being in love.

ok, mine was this beautiful, brilliant and badt gurl from a rival school. I had met her severally in inter- school competitions and we kinda "clicked"... well dont know how. we dated for 2 yrs+ (into our university days) before the "madam" started acting funny. we broke up because....i dont know till date cos she has refused to tell me. A mutual friend told me she felt i was cheating ( thats so so untrue). till date I still see that spark in her eyes when we talk but no one has ever turned back the hands of time.

ok thats mine, share yours.
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by vizkiz: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2014
am yet to fall inlove...i'll modify this post when i finally do.

6 Likes

Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nostalgia21(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2014
About 3 months then i realized loving someone doesn't really mean you're meant for each other..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Randy100: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2014
I broke up with my first love because she is too beautiful and she get attention 24/7 from boys. I was damn jealous and to save my self from emotional trauma i had to end it. I guess i am insecure

1 Like

Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2014
.....story for anoda day.....
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Mprex(f): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2014
We dated for two years. Broke up because was always acting bossy. Maybe because he was 10 years older than me undecided
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Mprex(f): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2014
We dated for two years. Broke up because he was always acting bossy. Maybe because he was 10 years older than me undecided
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2014
We dated for 3yrs (from nur 2-pry2) we broke up one day wen he cudnt recite d 3times table nd wen I did our teacher asked me to flog him. He got angry nd ended it. Hmmm soo sad

13 Likes

Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay: We dated for 3yrs (from nur 2-pry2) we broke up one day wen he cudnt recite d 3times table nd wen I did our teacher asked me to flog him. He got angry nd ended it. Hmmm soo sad
...dats awa mama d mama.....
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2014
....my first 'true' love....we dated for 4 yrs...broke up some months ago....had a bitter sweet experience....broke-up cos he wanted to make me happy...
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2014
Started dating a year after I finished secondary school. We dated for 2yrs. Broke up with him cos his mouth had no regard for anybody and was full of shit.. When I saw that I couldn't change him, I had to find my square root. Good riddiance!
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ...dats awa mama d mama.....
Awa ni ye
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
Awa ni ye
....awayu ma
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2014
We neva rily broke up,it was a on and off relationship anyways...guess we aren't jst meant for eachother.
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ....awayu ma
Fine dear nd u
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by GreyBlood: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2014
It was a sizzling love affair, lasted for 3 and half days when she asked me to take a blood oath with her embarassed

1 Like

Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Donfamous(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2014
GreyBlood: It was a sizzling love affair, lasted for 3 and half days when she asked me to take a blood oath with her embarassed
ur name makes me suspect. Dat u are lying.
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by GreyBlood: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2014
Donfamous: ur name makes me suspect. Dat u are lying.
wetin concern monkey and hamburger?
What has my moniker got to do with the veracity of my story
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ....my first 'true' love....we dated for 4 yrs...broke up some months ago....had a bitter sweet experience....broke-up cos he wanted to make me happy...
Somfin u aren't telling dear
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by amiskurie(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mprex: We dated for two years. Broke up because was always acting bossy. Maybe because he was 10 years older than me undecided

Did u really love her?
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by jmoore(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
None yet. I hope my first love will end up as my wife.

1 Like

Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by amiskurie(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ....my first 'true' love....we dated for 4 yrs...broke up some months ago....had a bitter sweet experience....broke-up cos he wanted to make me happy...
I knew!

He always wanted more of your time bt the times you give are never enuf.

Distance too I guess
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
Fine dear nd u
...am okay sweet
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
Somfin u aren't telling dear
...lol...its nt something i can discuss online...but dats d summary
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by rawpadgin(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
DURATION: less than 6 months
REASON 4 BREAKUP: undecidedAGE: I was 14 she was 13
DURATION: less than 6 months
REASON 4 BREAKUP: she refused to give me kpenkus

1 Like

Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by sexymoma(f): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
I started dating him in jss 3.. we actually had a fight so from there the love manifested. wink
Reason for breakup... My brodas nd sistas on Nl na Agbalumo o (Cherry). He told me to swallow the station(seed) if i love him.
and i was like ah ah ife temi o foju o `ma own love nor blind o` I nor fit swallow am. angry
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by AdeosunTOluwaseyi: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
I met my first love when I was in higher institution (200L), 2007. We dated for 7yrs b4 we eventually got married in 2014... My first love was d only guy I ever dated in my life cos I never had a relationship 2ruout my primary and secondary until I found him in d institution... I LOVE BABY n tnks 4 bin part of me....

15 Likes

Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...its nt something i can discuss online...but dats d summary
Its ok sweery
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
Its ok sweery
..lol...tanks alot jare....so,how has been ur day??
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ..lol...tanks alot jare....so,how has been ur day??
Fine fine nd urs
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
I lost count

Buht we broke up because he traveled abroad
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
AdeosunTOluwaseyi: I met my first love when I was in higher institution (200L), 2007. We dated for 7yrs b4 we eventually got married in 2014... My first love was d only guy I ever dated in my life cos I never had a relationship 2ruout my primary and secondary until I found him in d institution... I LOVE BABY n tnks 4 bin part of me....
awwwwwww...dahs so sweeeeet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. / Girls Are Terible People.. / Igbo Men Are Generally Insufferable And Very Misogynistic - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.