Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) (8965 Views)

See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). / FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by franklingud(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2019
Those breasts are totally flaaaaaat!

I sure say milk no dey that one again.
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by Kingluqman(m): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2019
3rd and 4th picture got me laughing.

Guys don operate the bress finish... Yokohama Tyre don flat gringrin
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2019
Jezzz! To fùck a girl from jokers is very risky talkless of even marrying one undecided
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by y3mi(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Poverty mentality by black men most especially Nigerians.

What is the essence of it when you will still later wash the drinks off with water.

While the whites are owners and in control of all the major international firms and organizations.
Blackmen are only intrested in sex, food and display of wealth in clubs and social media.

Just take a look at black Americans and Africans.
It wasn't always like that thousands of years ago, certain things happened along the evolutionary path of the negro race, can you figure them ?
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by EzegeNG: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2019
kiss
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2019
How I love proposals....
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by drajjay: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Poverty mentality by black men most especially Nigerians.

What is the essence of it when you will still later wash the drinks off with water.

While the whites are owners and in control of all the major international firms and organizations.
Blackmen are only intrested in sex, food and display of wealth in clubs and social media.

Just take a look at black Americans and Africans.
wisdom. You just spoke my mind. In fact I saw my self speak through your post. It seems we reason alike. Black equals vain display of wealth, insatiable appetite for sex and destruction of lives and properties.
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
sinaj:
I still dont understand why people use drinks to wash their hands in club

It is to show that they are rich, yet they are poor. Wealthy people do not go to night clubs to show wealth.
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by EzegeNG: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
cc: Rocktation
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by Crimecity: 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
This Kind Love in patorankibg's voice
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by agohmamuda(m): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
OwoukoUrua:

tell me pls,it might come out in this UTME that I'm about sitting for
I swear it won't come out.
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by OwoukoUrua(m): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
lol
agohmamuda:

I swear it won't come out.
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by Jamariwolff(f): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
delugajackson:
Vanity. The bitter potion of precious humanity. They think that life is all about merrying and dancing, drinking and washing their hands with the wine of their foolishness. A life without God at it's center. What a brazen display of stupidity.

Of all the places one could find a partner to love and spend an eternity with, the club should be the last place on any one's mind. Forgive me if I may sound like a prophet of doom, but this union will not last.
shutup
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by Footstradamus(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
Tacky

Punters look us up on https://thefootballdibia..com/ for your daily picks ..we win and lose no guarantees
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by EzegeNG: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by courna(m): 12:36am On Jan 16, 2019
in kizz Daniels voice : sheybi na person go turn oko olosho....
Maye!!!!
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 16, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Jezzz! To fùck a girl from jokers is very risky talkless of even marrying one undecided

Please can you explain further why it is Risky.
Re: Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) by EzegeNG: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
cc: lalasticlala dominique

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me / I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / Could This Guy Be The Sexiest Short Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.