Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out (20190 Views)

Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception / Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by gistvicreports: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A finalist student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has just ended her university days on a romantic note as her boyfriend proposed to her during her sign out. Gistvic Reports.

The lady is said to be a student of the department of Biochemistry who was having a sign out moment with her colleagues when her boyfriend came to give her the shock of her of life.

In the midst of her colleagues and other students, the gentleman bent the knee and popped the question, well she said "YES". Gistvic Reports.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/funaab-finalist-gets-proposed-to-by-her.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by gistvicreports: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2019
more
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2019
I will not be here when she will stab him to death.

Because I want to go and buy garri

12 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by peteruuu(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2019
With that kind dreadlocks hairstyle?

I no get RIP to waste o

13 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Abdulhakeem78(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
a lot of thanks to the new home that is ready to set, especially, the lady that refuses to follow the path of ex convict cool
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by philips007(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Good one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by cana882(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
She first covered her face, then he did so in the next pics..
The question is what/who are they hiding from?

Let's assume the reason is x
X = ?

Soln
If the guy is married(m) and the girl has a serious relationship(r),

X = m + r - (p2)/L
Where p= people around
L= Love

But marriage and serious relationship = partners existing (Pe)

Therefore, X= Pe/L
Using the inconclusive formula, where Pe/L= inconclusive
X= inconclusive

Hence, we don't know why they're hiding their faces cry

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by StupidVoters: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
O
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by MrTrend(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Congratulations to her
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by ladykolly(f): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Good for her
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Chimaokigwe: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hahahahahaha

Na the husband be this?
With him hair like leftover indomie

Nigger is an indecisive guy who couldn't get full dreads or no dreads. He's stuck in between.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Deicide: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hmm, the day i go kneel down for any girl make lighting strike me angry
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by barbwire2(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Wow congrats dear. Happy for both of them..
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Okeyjesus(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
See better trends abeg... No be exBBN housemates matter everywhere. #Mbok
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Chimaokigwe: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
cana882:
Why is he covering his face?

Because he's not resigning from the game anytime soon.

No sex till marriage? No problem

Collect ring and nack taya. Move on to the next victim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yahoo boy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Kingluqman(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
This guy go dey womanize oo.. how many people notice sey e dey cover en face? Or maybe na shy G guy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Miketonia: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
This ur fiance needs Jesus
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
This nonsense of kneeling down to pop the question is soo Shakespearish.
Looks too dramatic and plastic.
No time for drama abeg, when we're ready we'll graduate the relationship into an engagement and move forward.
Call me unromantic, that'd be a compliment.

Kingluqman:
This guy go dey womanize oo.. how many people notice sey e dey cover en face? Or maybe na shy G guy grin

The girl sef use style cover face.
50-50, no score all draw grin

2 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by tstx(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Good for her

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Said yes to a yahoo boy. I pity ur pant

3 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by demoBaba: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
All I see nah 2 girls
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by tee59(f): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
With that hair style on the guy, d girl will soon be lords of the ring.

3 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by chally100(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
cana882:
Why is he covering his face?
he doesn't want to see your ugly face dats y
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Chimaokigwe: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Joromi12:
Said yes to a yahoo boy. I pity ur pant

Calm down and take a seat.

Na here for Nairaland we go read her story.

3 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by chally100(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
doctorkush:
Yahoo boy cheesy
hater
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by GIDIBANKZ(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Got engaged to a yahoo boy......ok na

4 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by darlosas: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Congratulations
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by demoBaba: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
The guy don fuc****k this tire.....

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by chally100(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
peteruuu:

I no get RIP to waste o
i pity you

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Chimaokigwe: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
Got engaged to a yahoo boy......ok na

Poverty makes ladies lose their senses... And their lives.

2 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Chimaokigwe: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
peteruuu:

I no get RIP to waste o

My RIP is kept for our gallant soldiers not hungry girls with stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) / If Your Ex Sends " You Will Never Find Someone Like Me Again" / I Am A Single Mum. Can I Still Find True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.