Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures (47049 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Daviddson(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
No. No. No. This make-up is on the extreme.
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by CaptainMitch: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Skull miner
IjebuWarrior:
grin grin grin
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Kellibae(f): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
grin grin grin

I know u are a Yoruba man.
See ur brother threatening buhari yesterday. grin
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by CaptainMitch: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ewedu soup gobbler, it's none of your business.
Eledan:
What is this nonsense on her eyes?

Fake!!

1 Like

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Sholaco: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Eledan:

Fake!!
Hahaha
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by PythonAmaka: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bleached up prostitute..

python amaka

4 Likes

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Hoodbilonia: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
must they all bleach
Jesus
this is now a virus

1 Like

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Amalekki: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
They are even cutting decorated amala as wedding cake

2 Likes

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by maticdamian(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pop smoke
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by PythonAmaka: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Python amaka

2 Likes

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Adebowale89(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Kellibae:
The lady is beautiful.

I knew it the yorrubas will soon land here with their coneheads to jealous them. grin

stop reasoning with ya bootie

1 Like

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by win2kwire: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
this one and that Lagos police woman badmouth or badmus I wonder who bleach pass.
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Earthquake1: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Elder brother is scamming the foolish ones of money.

Younger brother is scamming the dumb females of pvssy. grin

Stale

1 Like

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Investmentfreak: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Eledan:

Fake!!

How u take do am o.... Igbo amaka
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Glink2018(m): 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
rosemary21:

90% of women fix that stuff,especially on their big day.so don't be surprised that ur wife to be go fix am too.so chill grin

That's why I will marry from either deeper life, mountain of fire, the apostolic faith or gofamint

1 Like

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
Look at how Irritating that Girl look undecided she bleached the Goodness out of her skin and she is 90%Fake. Igbo and Fake things are like 1 and 2 that's why they are the master of forgery and counterfeits. Two Fake things smiling at each other, in their eyes they are beauty and cute well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder all i see is Two Pigs undecided

4 Likes

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by liljaydee(m): 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
am i the only one seeing the dirty rug laid? undecided undecided undecided ...see as dirty as the venue is........ just like refuse dumping ground. Igbos with i dont care attitude, mtceeeeew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by cdcd76: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
HML.
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by soliddust2020: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
Igbo girls too they pawpaw-ish and fine, see how she fresh like milk. Proud team fair girls.
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Hotfreezer: 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Elder brother is scamming the foolish ones of money.

Younger brother is scamming the dumb females of pvssy. grin

This idiot called Emmanuel Kanu is that same Emma Powerful who signs their stupid press releases.

Since Kanu came back, he has refused to even sign a bank slip not to talk of Ipob press release.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by bluefilm: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
Seeing this picture now, I just dey think of fuckîng albino.

Abeg, my correct guys, who don fúck albino for here before?

Abeg how the thing dey be sef?

I need answers please.
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Where was he when touts on the streets were busted with tear gas because of his brother?

At the end of the day, eye don clear, life must go on, konji rules all.
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Xisnin(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
Is she an albino?
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by frozen70(f): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
They would have used biafra theme for the wedding to prove their struggle
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Bamz(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Eledan:

Fake!!

Lmao VAR Referee cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by elmodee7(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Idiot pig marries a idiot bitch. IPOB terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by SSShehu: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
What is it with Igbos and fake things.

First, Biafra

Now, fairfraud

2 Likes

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
See as Yoruba dey hate out of envy. I can't wait to leave these people for our country. Haha..this hate don pass carry. How can someone accused this natural light skin Igbo girl of bleaching? Afonjas, we are not the same people....leave us alone!

4 Likes

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Madeu(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
I always wonder how people on their wedding day looks so breathe taking, but the venue of the traditional marriage is so awkward to behold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.