Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures (47047 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by bigtt76(f): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
See o ...no flag or coat of arm design there o and this is the kingpin bros ....meanwhile other lesser beings go put the 'case for them head' tongue

CastedDude:
Congratulations are in order for Prince Emmanuel Kanu who tied the knot to his beautiful bride, Favour Michael Chioma, on Sunday, January 13th in Abia state.

Prince Emmanuel Kanu is the younger brother to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu and got wedded to a fellow hardcore pro-Biafran supporter, Chioma. 

The colorful traditional wedding which was held at Ogbuga Eziala Nsulu in Isiala Ngwa North local government area in Abia state, was witnessed by family, friends and other IPOB members.

Congratulations once more to the new couple. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/prince-emmanuel-kanu-weds-favour-michael-chioma-in-abia-state.html
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Sterope(f): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
Why is the cake ugly?

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by gidgiddy: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
frozen70:
They would have used biafra theme for the wedding to prove their struggle

Such themes are not allowed in traditional wedding ceremonies. They are allowed in white weddings
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bleach pig

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by frozen70(f): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
gidgiddy:

Such themes are not allowed in traditional wedding ceremonies. They are allowed in white weddings

Kk
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by vioment: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
If na to deck up, na almost naija culture, but see as dem clean in a dirty environment, na red carpet abii na brown-red carpet ontop mini pothole.

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by IbrahimDamola: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
Chei, my Yoruba Muslim anti-biafran skull is pained eh!

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by namio10: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
Kellibae:
The lady is beautiful as usual .

I knew it the hateful yorrubas will soon land here with their coneheads and tiger face to jealous them. grin

Yoruba vs Igbo njakiri. Thank God it is just beneath the surface, e never goes deep.

Not like those haters who use guns and bombs and knives to do it at any slight provocation.

Education is good ooooooo.

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
Congratulations, wishing u guys a fruitful marriage.
If pesin bleach na hin own palava be dat na..

Ethnic battle @ its peak.
Igbo vs Hausa
Igbo vs The other guys that says they are not Igbo's
Igbo vs Yoruba

Too many stubborn headed people in that tribe. Unfortunately, they are very nice and humble Igbo people out there whose good deeds are being suppressed and tanished by some.

Una Weldon oo grin grin

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Triangles1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
Looking scary, the wife i mean, be like who fish swallow come vomit, take a look at the speaker at the event, very local set of people, only to manage come Lagos dey form obodo oyinbo.

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Nasman387(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
rosemary21:

90% of women fix that stuff,especially on their big day.so don't be surprised that ur wife to be go fix am too.so chill grin
His wife to be from where? The guy no even get girl friend sef..... our neighbour's the think say the guy manhood no dey OK.
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Chukazu: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
rosemary21:

90% of women fix that stuff,especially on their big day.so don't be surprised that ur wife to be go fix am too.so chill grin

But seriously can't they reduce the size...it makes most women look like Mami water shocked

Will never allow my woman fix that... except it can be reduced

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Chukazu: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Look at how Irritating that Girl look undecided she bleached the Goodness out of her skin and she is 90%Fake. Igbo and Fake things are like 1 and 2 that's why they are the master of forgery and counterfeits. Two Fake things smiling at each other, in their eyes they are beauty and cute well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder all i see is Two Pigs undecided

The " Default skin complexion" of an average Igbo is light complexion, so the tendency to bleaching is higher with your tribe not Igbo. Just hating what you can't have

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Eledan: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
sean1000x:
See as Yoruba dey hate out of envy. I can't wait to leave these people for our country. Haha..this hate don pass carry. How can someone accused this natural light skin Igbo girl of bleaching? Afonjas, we are not the same people....leave us alone!

Let her post her 10 years throwback challenge

That challenge already exposed thousands of Ibo girls that we thought were naturally fair complexioned to be characoal black pvssy grin

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by temiflex01(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
Potorpotor Republic of Biafra undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by temiflex01(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Potorpotor Republic of Biafra undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by propsvila: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Kellibae:

I knew it the hateful yorrubas will soon land here with their coneheads and tiger face to jealous them. grin
Nne nwayooo Amu egbulam ebe a
Easy nwayi oma they are still our brother from the West.
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by zeenaman: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
The wedding took place inside a forest
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Masterclass32: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Sweet, fresh gal + handsome dude = beautiful people. Wishing you guys the best.

Igbo amaka.

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by akdjr(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
Dem no de even use event center for traditional wedding for East?
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Kellibae(f): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
propsvila:

Nne nwayooo Amu egbulam ebe a
Easy nwayi oma they are still our brother from the West.

Lol,
when they troll us I guess u are happy.
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
Chukazu:

The " Default skin complexion" of an average Igbo is light complexion, so the tendency to bleaching is higher with your tribe not Igbo. Just hating what you can't have

What you don't know is that there are a lot of Light skin women that bleach too just to be more light in complexion and it is their type that look difficult to notice if they are actually bleaching but you will know because their skin colour would be almost white and not just light in complexion. it would look abnormally light and that's how that Girl look and most of your Igbo ladies that are light in complexion are also bleaching just to look more light and like White people and it is even easier when your people claimed they are the Forsaken and Lost Jews so there will be no problem looking like evil White cheesy
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Okoroawusa: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Biko,umunna...

Adaocha a,oyikwara anyari?

Emma Powerful, now I can see where our contributions in IPOB are going...

Scammers!
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Chukazu: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

What you don't know is that there are a lot of Light skin women that bleach too just to be more light in complexion and it is their type that look difficult to notice if they are actually bleaching but you will know because their skin colour would be almost white and not just light in complexion. it would look abnormally light and that's how that Girl look and most of your Igbo ladies that are light in complexion are also bleaching just to look more light and like White people and it is even easier when your people claimed they are the Forsaken and Lost Jews so there will be no problem looking like evil White cheesy

Na you dey sell bleaching cream for them?
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by diadem10: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
Chukazu:

Lies. We know how fair african people looks and those that bleach to look like white folks. She's even whiter than Nadi Buhari who's a Liberian. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Success410: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
They are old
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Chukazu:

Na you dey sell bleaching cream for them?

some igbos live in my neigbourhood and we use to interact a lot and it was even one of your ladies that told me. You know when guys sweet talk a lady they start talking too just to keep the conversation going, and some Yoruba ladies told me that too but i thought it was jealousy until one of your Ladies told me too. Igbos and Yoruba don't get anything against each other in real life so she just said it casually in a conversation
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by DVoices: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Kellibae:

Who do you this thing? Are you denying your tribe
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by greggng: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
I am waiting for ikorodu bois version
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Conceptman: 12:28am On Jan 16, 2019
otutu poyoyo
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by 4koff: 4:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Una see anything like Biafra for the wedding? Una when be ordinary followers go sew Biafra wedding dress, Biafra cake, Biafra decorations etc. Mugus no go end.

Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos)