Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures (47050 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by wirinet(m): 6:12am On Jan 16, 2019
Abeg my biafra brodas, helep me answer this question.
Which work kanu brother dey do?
How him go take pay bride price and other costs of the wedding?
How him go take rent his own house, provide for him wife and impending children, when all we know say the only business him and him wife dey do na IPOB.

Him dey do other job, him get shop or him dey do import and export?

Abeg make una no curse me say I dey poknose watin no concern me o.
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Omoluabi16(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2019
rosemary21:

90% of women fix that stuff,especially on their big day.so don't be surprised that ur wife to be go fix am too.so chill grin
As a woman, do you think that thing beautifies women?
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by Chukazu: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

some igbos live in my neigbourhood and we use to interact a lot and it was even one of your ladies that told me. You know when guys sweet talk a lady they start talking too just to keep the conversation going, and some Yoruba ladies told me that too but i thought it was jealousy until one of your Ladies told me too. Igbos and Yoruba don't get anything against each other in real life so she just said it casually in a conversation

And for your mind, the one random Person living in your compound is speaking on the behalf of millions of other people?
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by nsiazu: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
rosemary21:

90% of women fix that stuff,especially on their big day.so don't be surprised that ur wife to be go fix am too.so chill grin
PM me please
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by rosemary21(f): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2019
nsiazu:
PM me please
Of all monikers you chose nsiazu (fish shit) cheesy
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by nsiazu: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
rosemary21:

Of all monikers you chose nsiazu (fish shit) cheesy
What language is it?
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by rosemary21(f): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2019
nsiazu:
What language is it?

Igbo language
Re: Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures by nsiazu: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2019
rosemary21:

Igbo language
Oh Okay. I love the Igbo language but don't know how to speak. PM me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.