Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain (31237 Views)

Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate / Atiku Woos Osun PDP Delegates For Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by michlins(m): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
Sterope:
Lol, Tresemme seems to have a good relationship with Buhari though.

Either way, I doubt she is ready back any government till this EU business is done.

with a vote of no confidence by Jeremy Corbin, I don't see her being a prime minister till end of tomorrow. She might even resign tonight to avoid the embarrassment
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
deomelo:

lmao....Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear...

grin grin

So what's your point? Are you lots not supposed to be making intelligent, engaging arguments? Why are they instead always dour, uninspiring, crass and empty? cry cry. Did they really do written interviews for you lots before taking you on for your bmc work? undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Come February, your eye go clear and you'll go mute and underground with this moniker. cool
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
A NOTICE TO ALL BMC CREWS HERE. WRITEPAL HAS BEEN BUSY OF LATE. BUT TOMORROW I'M COMING FULL BLAST. I'M GOING TO CUT ALL OF YOU TO SIZES AND YOU'LL RUN WITH YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AS HAS BEEN FORCED TO.

You know yourself. Get ready for me tomorrow cool cool
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Yusuf54: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
teebaxy:
can you honestly rate the performance of buhari judging by d factors you stated above....
His 4 years is far far better than the 16 yrs of PDP... Obj had only 20K in his bank account before he became the President,He built Bells University while still in Power and also bought Ota farm,the largest n most equiped Farm in West Africa,and His Vice,Atiku Abubakar also built a Private University which is the most expensive School in Nigeria..Federal Government oweing a private University...ASUU strike started in their time and Insecurity also started in their time and they never created any job,no infrastructural development..Who truly spoilt Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Ayobami7(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
好的
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by chris51(f): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
Atiku is looking at a wrong direction. British Prime Minister

Theresa May is fighting her political battle with Bretix EU issue, Nigerian election won't be of much importance to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by chris51(f): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
chris51:
Atiku is looking at a wrong direction. British Prime Minister

Theresa May is fighting her political battle with Bretix EU issue, Nigerian election won't be of much importance to her.
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by zombieTRACKER: 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

When is Atiku going to the USA to woo Donald Trump?

Whenever you get sense
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by sammyj: 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin
AntiWailer:
He no see person woo grin

Na May wey brexit wan wounjure (wound and injure )
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by deomelo: 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Tareq1105:

Have you noticed that Peter Obi has not been around?

He traveled to US to represent his principal, Atiku, who was invited to US to present a paper but decided to send his boy because he knew he may be arrested there.

Isn't this a concern to PDP and Atikulooooters?

Crooks, looters and corrupt people like Atiku and the PDP are shameless and they lack morals

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Unfortunately buhari is the blockhead, after service no business, just cow rearing, general?? An American general would be engaged, at least in some matters, so dull, from cow rearing to leadership, no agenda.. so dull he lack charisma, so dull Oghenedonald Trump insulted him, Putin use style insult am too... Britain did, that man can even market toothpick to anyone how can he market Nigeria.. close your eyes, think deep, no sentiment, is Buhari worthy of been a Nigeria President..
Rant of a kid with nothing upstairs in his brain.
A kid who has nothing going for him.
criminal supporting criminal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Sambaby7640: 12:25am On Jan 16, 2019
teebaxy:
im a reader unlike the lifeless cow wtf, how come the cabals are nt out to campaign for their puppet al sudan jubrin ,.. God punish any idiot that is planning to vote in Buhari during the election.
Actually God will send a thief to rob you of your life savings if you ever vote for Atiku you idiota.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by ImperialYoruba: 12:36am On Jan 16, 2019
Atiku himself knows he cannot defeat Buhari. He ran to Theresa for help. Wetin Theresa fit do?

Theresa no fit salvage her Brexit agenda, na Atilu matter she go come worry about? Mmmtchhew...

As far UK is concerned NIGERIA is working as is. If its not broke dont change it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:41am On Jan 16, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
Atiku himself knows he cannot defeat Buhari. He ran to Theresa for help. Wetin Theresa fit do?

Theresa no fit salvage her Brexit agenda, na Atilu matter she go come worry about? Mmmtchhew...

As far UK is concerned NIGERIA is working as is. If its not broke dont change it.
God bless you patriot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:52am On Jan 16, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Rant of a kid with nothing upstairs in his brain.
A kid who has nothing going for him.
criminal supporting criminal

Come clean my 2017 monster, I will pay you monthly. Good salary.
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Sterope(f): 12:55am On Jan 16, 2019
I don't think Tresemme is going to resign. She is too proud to do that, besides, it won't set a good precedent for her party.

I don't know, I kinda have the feel that it will not go through. Leettss saree wehssy tomorrow brings.

michlins:
with a ote of no confidence by Jeremy Corbin, I don't see her being a prime minister till end of tomorrow. She might even resign tonight to avoid the embarrassment
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by justjify(m): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
Theresa May that is fighting for her political life with Brexit
My thought exactly
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by justjify(m): 1:03am On Jan 16, 2019
Lizilicious:
Driver dropping dey oo..

I will be right back
This land is not for sale.
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by deomelo: 1:10am On Jan 16, 2019
WritePal:

So what's your point? Are you lots not supposed to be making intelligent, engaging arguments? Why are they instead always dour, uninspiring, crass and empty? cry cry. Did they really do written interviews for you lots before taking you on for your bmc work? undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Come February, your eye go clear and you'll go mute and underground with this moniker. cool

PMB don meet all the world leaders alive from the US to UK, CHINA FRANCE, CANADA and leaders in between, now, how many athiefkUlooter don meet?

AthiefKulooter can not even enter any country beyond African countries, Dubai and the UK....

Abeg keep quiet with your ipob crying, moaning and wailing rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by ofwest47(m): 1:19am On Jan 16, 2019
Laughable this Atiku of a man , Theresa May who is battling with Brexit and likely to go any time from now having being been defeated by the house. Atiku should have even send his message to Trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by ImperialYoruba: 1:39am On Jan 16, 2019
Ragnorak:
Yes!

I remember President Buhari writing an article in a British paper last year and claiming to be ''a descendant of Abraham".

Here is Atiku articulating his points and his stance on trade, investment and relationship between both countries.

The difference is clear.

Atiku is desperate. He has been trying to sell himself to foreigners as a better partner and candidate.

The foreign governments are tired of bailing us out, they have their own domestic problems to deal with. They need someone that keep Nigeria stable and steady. They dont need your trade, they dont need your investment....they just want us to get ourselves together and do good. If Nigeria breaks West Africa and Central Africa will break. We are the pivot. Buhari is a trusted hand to steady the country.

These foreign governments wire tap your politicians and they know what they discuss in background and in secret. They know Atiku is bad for Nigeria and Saraki is bad for Nigeria. Otherwise, guy, America, UK, France, Germany....they would all have ganged up against Buhari. We dont see them doing that because they want him to continue what he is doing.

Atiku is desperate but his desperation is turning to paranoia. He is a looser...and a thief! They dont want him ruling Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Probz(m): 2:17am On Jan 16, 2019
Fairgodwin:
Hello dear Nairalanders, a brother needs help. I just got laid off at my job this very January and I am in dire need of a job. Any type of job at all, I'm willing and ready to do it provided it is legitimate.

My email address: godwinotis@gmail.com
God bless you all.
Send me your CV.
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by ShameOnAPC: 2:45am On Jan 16, 2019
Fairgodwin:
Hello dear Nairalanders, a brother needs help. I just got laid off at my job this very January and I am in dire need of a job. Any type of job at all, I'm willing and ready to do it provided it is legitimate.

My email address: godwinotis@gmail.com
God bless you all.
See my signature
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Discipleman: 3:22am On Jan 16, 2019
atiku who cannot present one convincing point to Nigerians on how he would change Nigerian economy apart from bragging of selling nnpc.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Felixv: 3:35am On Jan 16, 2019
I can just imagine Scotland Yard and MI6 Bringing out atithief dossier and laying it bare in front of madam PM

Ma’am he is a crooked fella, real doggy piece of work dat atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by edupedia: 3:40am On Jan 16, 2019
madridguy:
Atiku and his campaign adviser are nothing but blocked head.

Sai Baba till 2023

....na true....biggest blockheads...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by Shuugar98(f): 3:48am On Jan 16, 2019
the Unifier and friend of all....unlike the jihadist
Re: Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain by buharitill2023: 4:28am On Jan 16, 2019
michlins:
silver or gold I do not have. Just gather your family and friends let's rectify the situation on Feb 16. We both know the man behind the job losses
you want fairgodwin to vote for thief atiku the wheeler dealer,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Jibrilla Bindow's Son's Bride (Photos) / Buhari Jittery About Herdsmen But Declared IPOB Terrorists – Soyinka Explode / BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.