Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) (21337 Views)

Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community / North-East Business Community Picks PDP Nomination Forms For Atiku Abubakar / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by PRYCE(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2019
Pictures and quotes coming up!

6 Likes

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by PRYCE(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2019
More

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by id911(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2019
"We used to have regular interactive sessions with the Business community, that was why we achieved 7% growth rate during our administration, because we worked with the Business community" - Atiku Abubakar

Atiku really means business unlike buhari that is afraid to engage the business community in any policy formulation and implementation, Atiku is already working with them for a potential friendly business environment that would provide jobs for millions of the unemployed youth. I think that is the more reason majority of Nigerian youth are actively supporting him

We will get Nigeria working again with Atiku as President

133 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by PRYCE(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2019
And More

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2019
Meanwhile in Daura.

Cc lzaa velocity25 imperialyoruba sarrki

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by PRYCE(m): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2019
Some other!

6 Likes

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by helinues: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2019
2nd visit in less than a month.

Desp.......

2 Likes

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Asshurbanipall: 11:48am On Jan 16, 2019
This is what Nigeria needs and not an illiterate cow-herder who can't even address the people he is leading.

38 Likes

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by PRYCE(m): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2019
"When I was in office I hired about 7 PhD holder Just because I can't hire someone I can't learn from. Who ever can not fit into a job can't be hired" - @Atiku

Atiku: This is not the first Policy document I'm creating, I want to assure you I was personally involved and participated in crafting the ideas. I worked with the best experts as well. #AtikuPlan #AtikuInLagos

Atiku- In 2007, when I wanted to run, I worked with experts to produce the Niger Delta Master plan, when I lost the elections, I handed it over to Yaradua, this document led to reforms and creation of the Niger delta ministry. #AtikuinLagos

Atiku - We used to have regular interactive sessions with the Business community, that was why we achieved 7% growth rate, because we worked with the Business community.

Peter Obi - Fixing Nigeria's infrastructure must be Private sector led. That is what is obtainable elsewhere, Government does not have the capability to deliver the infrastructure we need today. See the level of debt we have now

Peter Obi - Over 12tn borrowed by this Government and no one can see anything

Peter Obi - It took the present government 3 years to come out with the ERGP document and they are yet to meet 30% of it. Before going in, we already have a plan. #AtikuInLagos

Atiku on SME growth: I don't believe in giving people jobs they don't know how to do. As VP when I was hiring, I hired about 7 PHD holders, President asked why I was hiring doctors and I told him, I cannot hire someone I cannot learn from.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by PRYCE(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2019
More Pictures!

2 Likes

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by zombieTRACKER: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Only fools support Buhari and his gang of terrorists..

Buhari knows nothing about governance and modern day leadership ideas required to revamp our ailing economy... Little wonder he is running away from debates...

Buhari is a failure

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by todaynewsreview: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
May God bless our incoming President AAA. A is already a pass mark in any academic endeavor. May victory be ours in Jesus name, Amen!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Wallade(m): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
We are Atikulated and we remain Atikulated.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by EdoBoyJazzie: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Follow Person wey Sabi road. Atiku knows the score, unlike the dullard.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Vicboi1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
Honestly am not in support of atiku or Buhari but honestly if am left to pick between both i would go for atiku Buhari doesn't have a vision he can't even come out for a public interaction with the public and yet he wants our votes

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by deboysben(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Atiku the man with clear vision to get Nigeria working again

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by aghogho62: 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
Before Pdp Primary Election Atiku Was One Of The Best Prepared Candidate Who Move Round To Tell People How Ready He Is. It Really Show That This Man Really Ready For Governance. Let Give Him Chance.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by id911(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
aghogho62:
Before Pdp Primary Election Atiku Was One Of The Best Prepared Candidate Who Move Round To Tell People How Ready He Is. It Really Show That This Man Really Ready For Governance. Let Give Him Chance.

We will give him the chance bro because he's well prepared for the job. I know he won't disappoint Nigerians

28 Likes

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by EdoBoyJazzie: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Bisi Akande's birthday is on the frontpage but this topic is not.

Of what importance is Bisi Akande's birthday to the well being of Nigeria?
Lalasticlala

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Shikini: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
This is what Nigeria needs and not an illiterate cow-herder who can't even address the people he is leading.

2 Likes

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by techking: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by SalamRushdie: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
While Atiku is always ready Buhari is always not aware ......Vote Atiku

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Omeokachie: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Atiku showing how it is and should be done.

My President come May 2019.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by LZAA: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
immhotep:
Meanwhile in Daura.

Cc lzaa velocity25 imperialyoruba sarrki
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Bar1941(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Time wasting efforts, Atiku no fit win....

Quote me make bomb blow you.

3 Likes

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by LZAA: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
So what u are telling us is that his followers like sarrki,deomelo,corrinthians and imperialyoruba are illiterates and we should avoid them and send dolapo packing
Ok oh grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 DaBullIT

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures) by hisexcellency34: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
See Atiku tie coming out under like penis.These are not the real men running businesses in Nigeria. They are all with Buhari

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo PDP raises alarm over disappearance of collation officer / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju / 2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.